PD is Current.

January 2012 Visa Bulletin Prediction

454 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

A Vietnamese guy with PD 03-Jan-2011 was also notified by NVC (to pay $88 & send DS3032).So let's hope for the best to all F2A in next 1-2 Visa bulletins.

Mamtep thats Gud news....if you have there link pls post here...otherwise how u know this guy recevied DS-3032 form???...I hope so next VB will be move more foward.

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

FAKE news dnt believe it, first of all let me remind u people that visa bulletin has constructed/designed/created/made watever by the DOS (Department of State) ONLY, NVC has nothing to do with it. Some moron tries to fool you guys around who himsef/herself has no knowledge abt the immigration process big time loser, Charles Oppenheim himself cant say anythng on this kinda statement. Its a straightforward rumor, ignore it otherwise u people will disappointed in the end, we can anticipate a vague idea by analyzing the movement of COA's to new applicants which actually shows a positive sign in this F2A category and i hope its better to believe on the basics rather than any emotional story of mother and a strange lady ...... hahahaha lolzz

May god bless us all and best of luck to u guys ;) cheers

Puru NVC is also involved in PD....they knows each and every thing.....u know when PD is current within 9 months so they are sending DS-3032 choice of agent form...state Dept is not sending DS-3032 form only NVC sending this form.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

Yes ....yes when priority date is corrent or will be available with in 9 months they will ask for those documents..what a joke?...piroirity date nov 19 2010..case complete July 4th 2011, it's been like 4 months and VB date just 22 march. 20 months ahead .....

Timeline

Yes ....yes when priority date is corrent or will be available with in 9 months they will ask for those documents..what a joke?...piroirity date nov 19 2010..case complete July 4th 2011, it's been like 4 months and VB date just 22 march. 20 months ahead .....

What you think guys?

Timeline

Yes ....yes when priority date is current or will be available with in 9 months they will ask for those documents..what a joke?...piroirity date nov 19 2010..case complete July 7th 2011, it's been like 4 months and VB date just 22 march. 20 months ahead .....

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

First of all why do you have to post 3-4 times the same line ?? It's annoying. And the second thing please guys dont play with people's emotions. It can't be possible that pd is gonna be that ahead. They dont wanna c the retrogration again. I have filled my DS 230 7 months ago and no news of interview yet. So please just wait and watch.

Timeline

First of all why do you have to post 3-4 times the same line ?? It's annoying. And the second thing please guys dont play with people's emotions. It can't be possible that pd is gonna be that ahead. They dont wanna c the retrogration again. I have filled my DS 230 7 months ago and no news of interview yet. So please just wait and watch.

do you get ur case completed at NVC? and if yes howmany month it did take....?

WAITING FOR WIFE(LIFE).....STORY OF F2A

PD 23 dec 2010

Timeline

Dear i am also completed my case at NVC in april..and they sent my file to my embassy..last month i have sent a mail to NVC and they replied that I am documentrly qualified..but still waiting for any update..

My PD 15 oct 2009

PD 15 OCT 2009

Timeline

Dear i am also completed my case at NVC in april..and they sent my file to my embassy..last month i have sent a mail to NVC and they replied that I am documentrly qualified..but still waiting for any update..

My PD 15 oct 2009

NVC case complete..it's takes mine like 4 weeks. First week they gave a case number and sent both affidavit and 2030 choice of agent. I replied 2030 online right away.next week , payment done and fill out 230ds and one more week it took for review and case completes. Guys NVC don't take time to complete the case. Most important thing is you have to fill out all form without making any mistake. Send all document which is needed such as, married certificate(orginal), date of birth(orginal) photo graphs..police certificate and cover letter for ds230.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

hi i recived this mail from NVC that mean my case is complete??

Dear Sir/Madam:

Your inquiry has been received at the National Visa Center (NVC).

Please be advised that we schedule interview appointments based on the capacity of the respective U.S. Embassy/Consulate General. We are unable to predict when an interview will be scheduled.

The applicant's name has been placed on the list of documentarily qualified cases awaiting the availability of visa numbers under the numerical limitations prescribed by statute. The designated representative of this case (applicant, petitioner, or attorney) will be notified of an appointment date as soon as the numbers have been received. The applicant should NOT make any travel arrangements, sell property, or give up employment until the US Embassy or Consulate General has issued a visa.

An immigrant visa is usually valid for six months from the date it is issued. It may be used to apply for admission into the United States any time during its validity.

Timeline

I filed my DS-230 on 10-29-10. I JUST CHECKED.. ITS BEEN A YEAR ACTUALLY

Edited by ricky80s

Timeline

I filed my DS-230 on 10-29-10. I JUST CHECKED.. ITS BEEN A YEAR ACTUALLY

My case was completed in feb 2011, coz they asked me for lot of stuff missing, original birth certificate, Passport police clearance certificate. that put me behind and got stuck in retrogration.

Timeline

My case was completed in feb 2011, coz they asked me for lot of stuff missing, original birth certificate, Passport police clearance certificate. that put me behind and got stuck in retrogration.

So guys just wait don't try to go far..NVC sucks....

Timeline

Well any "progress" is good IMO.

NVC AOS and DS are steps that are REQUIRED to be done anyway, so its good it happens sooner than later while waiting for PDs to move.

Personally I feel early 2011 PDs will be current before the end of 2012..but again that only my opinion.

F2A PD JAN-11-2011

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

hi i recived this mail from NVC that mean my case is complete??

Dear Sir/Madam:

Your inquiry has been received at the National Visa Center (NVC).

Please be advised that we schedule interview appointments based on the capacity of the respective U.S. Embassy/Consulate General. We are unable to predict when an interview will be scheduled.

The applicant's name has been placed on the list of documentarily qualified cases awaiting the availability of visa numbers under the numerical limitations prescribed by statute. The designated representative of this case (applicant, petitioner, or attorney) will be notified of an appointment date as soon as the numbers have been received. The applicant should NOT make any travel arrangements, sell property, or give up employment until the US Embassy or Consulate General has issued a visa.

An immigrant visa is usually valid for six months from the date it is issued. It may be used to apply for admission into the United States any time during its validity.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.