PD is Current.

January 2012 Visa Bulletin Prediction

454 posts in this topic

Guys and Girls,

This is a standard letter sent out electronicly with queries of this sort you need to wait until your PD becomes current,sit back and chill.

Mamtep thats Gud news....if you have there link pls post here...otherwise how u know this guy recevied DS-3032 form???...I hope so next VB will be move more foward.

Find below for the link: His nick is MinhQuan

http://xuatnhapcanh.com/forum/showthread.php?p=77002#post77002

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

My case was completed in feb 2011, coz they asked me for lot of stuff missing, original birth certificate, Passport police clearance certificate. that put me behind and got stuck in retrogration.

ohh....bad luck bro....but dont worry table has turned now.....so be happy and get ready for the interview.....

WAITING FOR WIFE(LIFE).....STORY OF F2A

PD 23 dec 2010

Timeline

ohh....bad luck bro....but dont worry table has turned now.....so be happy and get ready for the interview.....

Dear ricky why you said that nvc delayed your interview due to missi g documents. I think wen pd comes current they shedule ur interview..pls clear the picture..

PD 15 OCT 2009

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Dear all, we have to have wait big "c" current...priority date current.....wait friend wait. American dream..making me crazzy...NVC sucks..better ask more money for further processing.....

You can change the context now... take baby steps and explore the global language

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

Timeline

Thanks mate. lets c what happens, Aug is really far away. Im going to india in Dec can't wait no more.

Timeline

Dear ricky why you said that nvc delayed your interview due to missi g documents. I think wen pd comes current they shedule ur interview..pls clear the picture..

No, they wont send you the interview letter until you fulfill their requirments. That takes a while. If they asked for even one missing document, that means they put you behind atleast couple of months. Coz when you send them the paperwork, first of all it takes you time to collect the docouments then takes time to reach them, then after that they take 15-20 business days to update your paperwork. HUH what a lazy system.

Timeline

No, they wont send you the interview letter until you fulfill their requirments. That takes a while. If they asked for even one missing document, that means they put you behind atleast couple of months. Coz when you send them the paperwork, first of all it takes you time to collect the docouments then takes time to reach them, then after that they take 15-20 business days to update your paperwork.

HUH what a lazy system.

Dear i want to know that if ur priority date wasnt current then how they call u for interview. Even if you complete your docs in time. Becoz i think your PD 2009 and it take time to be current soo if you completed your docs in time..then also you have to wait till your PD comes current..

PD 15 OCT 2009

Timeline

Who said that they called me for the interview ?? I was about to be called if would have submitted all my documents correctly back in Oct 2010. At that time my PD was current. I failed to submit my docs early which took near about three months, it was retrogressed after that. So bad luck of me. :(

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.