PD is Current.

January 2012 Visa Bulletin Prediction

454 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Guys Hi all

i am writing from Egypt and i think you know what is going on here this days,and i am afraid if the coming VB of mine been current they close the USA Cairo embassy here like what they did last 25 jan 2011,REALLY i and my husband are very worry about what's coming next, i am writing now just to ask you PLEASE to PRAY for me and my son that everything comes ok next months plz..i am so much afraid since here the situations is not safe any more..

thank you

dont afraid i think USA Cairo embassy work normal but finsh at 12 or 1 pm (ana sm3t kda )just pray & dont afraid

PD 26 oct 2009

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

dont afraid i think USA Cairo embassy work normal but finsh at 12 or 1 pm (ana sm3t kda )just pray & dont afraid

PD 26 oct 2009

thank you for your information , i am prayingthe situation got calm some little pit and not progress to worst by the coming days,yarab,

thanks and please keep praying for me

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

case complete on NVC that mean thye approved I-864 Joint Sponsor or decision on USA embassy ???

i think case complete mean NVC reviwe all document & thy wanna this document on interview to check

PD 26 oct 2009

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

IBTJ not vb but news about interviews which people going to receive ... VB comes on 10th every month but visa journey guys judge it on 3rd every month.

I have seen from last 3 or 4 vb's its always right ...

I hope it's going to be 6 month at least .......

Best luck to all who are standing just out side US embassy door for an interview.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

@ Yousse. We r praying that all go well for u and family. You are so close to the end of your journey so pls keep faith and dont let worry overshadow you. I pray that the next VB will jump at least 6 months for your sake. Keep us posted.

NOA1---- Sept 14, 2010

NOA2---- Dec. 02, 2010

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Visa call..? are u asking when they start to send out information for the interview..? for the new visa bulletin..?

i think consulate inform us 2 month ago before interview date

i know the case for f4 catagary related mumbai consulate. he was rceived his call letter from mumbai consulate two month ago. His interview on 29th desember 2010 and he receved his call letter from mumbai consulate on 2nd november 2010.

My pd is march 2001

in januari 2011 documetation are complited and qualified

My link"]jp301[/url]

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

@ Yousse. We r praying that all go well for u and family. You are so close to the end of your journey so pls keep faith and dont let worry overshadow you. I pray that the next VB will jump at least 6 months for your sake. Keep us posted.

your words sheered me up really ,we r so worry this days but will keep faithfuls,so news will come to roll by 28th but the NVC is in holiday since last Tuse, and its first working day will be by this Mon 28th so what's up?

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

your words sheered me up really ,we r so worry this days but will keep faithfuls,so news will come to roll by 28th but the NVC is in holiday since last Tuse, and its first working day will be by this Mon 28th so what's up?

good news after holydays keep pations and keep faith in god. i pray sensiourly for u.

My pd is march 2001

in januari 2011 documetation are complited and qualified

My link"]jp301[/url]

GOOD LUCK ALL YA FELLOWS!! I HOPE VB WILL JUMP 6-10 MONTHS

PLEASE BE PATIENCE, YOU GUYS ARE LESS AWAITED THAN ME!!!!

US CITIZENSHIP

12-20-2012: SENT N-400 APPLICATION

12-21-2012: RECEIVED N-400 APPLICATION

12-27-2012: CHECK CASHED

12-28-2012: NOA RECEIVED

01-08-2013: BIO-METRIC COMPLETED

01-14-2013: INTERVIEW IN LINE FOR SCHEDULED

04-10-2013: INTERVIEW SCHEDULE AT 7:30 AM, TAMPA OFFICE...APPROVED:)))

04-23-2013: OATH CEREMONY AT TAMPA 1 PM...FINALLY USC.....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.