PD is Current.

January 2012 Visa Bulletin Prediction

454 posts in this topic

One quick question guys. My pd is aug 09 and we are planning baby. will she get the visa while she is pregnent ?

Yes no real reason why she wouldnt get one. consider these two issues however:

1. Some airlines have restrictions on pregnant mothers and when they can fly (over water in particular)

1b. Some also require medical certification from doctors.

2. If you intend to use your Immigrant visa as soon as you receive it (in some cases it is valid for 6 months max.)

It is best to have your newborn in the United States.

if you considered this,, blaze it

PD...August 01, 2011 - Case completed

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

One quick question guys. My pd is aug 09 and we are planning baby. will she get the visa while she is pregnent ?

yes.but airlines dont give seat after 7months during pregnancy.please call your airlines

my file 14 month away any one say about my file

us come--28oct 2012

dmv permit test-05nov 2012

driving test-13nov2012

license receive-24nov12

debit card receive-25nov12

green card receive-27nov12

Timeline

yes.but airlines dont give seat after 7months during pregnancy.please call your airlines

my file 14 month away any one say about my file

Hope fully she will get her interview way before that.. my pd is aug 09.. hmm lets c .. and thank you guys.

Yes no real reason why she wouldnt get one. consider these two issues however:

1. Some airlines have restrictions on pregnant mothers and when they can fly (over water in particular)

1b. Some also require medical certification from doctors.

2. If you intend to use your Immigrant visa as soon as you receive it (in some cases it is valid for 6 months max.)

It is best to have your newborn in the United States.

if you considered this,, blaze it

I got ya.. thanks/

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Zimbabwe
Timeline

Guys I need your help my husband was born in Zimbabwe and is still a citizen of Zimbabwe, in 2007 he went to New zealand and became a permanent resident . I filled for him I 130 in 2009 his pd is may 17 2009. But now he has moved to Australia and will most likely loose his permanent resident status for New Zealand in January. Should I change his address or jus leave it since his pd is do close. We were hoping that his pd will become current before he looses his status in NZ because thats were he is suppose to have his interview. If I change the add now and country will that affect his case.please help.

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

Guys I need your help my husband was born in Zimbabwe and is still a citizen of Zimbabwe, in 2007 he went to New zealand and became a permanent resident . I filled for him I 130 in 2009 his pd is may 17 2009. But now he has moved to Australia and will most likely loose his permanent resident status for New Zealand in January. Should I change his address or jus leave it since his pd is do close. We were hoping that his pd will become current before he looses his status in NZ because thats were he is suppose to have his interview. If I change the add now and country will that affect his case.please help.

I think you should start a new thread to help you get more attention.

Most likely I would consult an immigration lawyer if i were you.

Edited by PD is Current.

You are getting a good one! LOL dancin5hr.gif

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

F2A CutOff Date of Dec 2011, most likely will be 22MAR09

I hope it'll advance further a month for Jan 2012.

Ok now time for some good news hopefully goood news in upcoming VB ? so new update is here F2A family-based category has shown a very low demand over the past months; accordingly, Mr. Oppenheim expects that the 2A category (spouses and children of permanent residents) will continue to move forward aggressively and by the February 2011 visa bulletin, this category may be current or close to being current.

Summary of the January 2011 Visa Bulletin – Family-Based (FB)

Below is a summary of the January 2011 Visa Bulletin with respect to family-based petitions:

•FB1 ROW, China and India retrogress and go back by more than thirteen (13) months to January 1, 2005. FB1 Mexico moves forward by one (1) week to January 8, 1993.

•FB2A ROW, China, India and Philippines retrogress and go back by 32 months from August 1, 2010 to January 1, 2008. This is the most significant development this month.

•FB2B ROW, China and India retrogress and go back by approximately twenty-two (22) months to April 15, 2003. FB2B Mexico remains unchanged at June 22, 1992 and FB2B Philippines moves backwards by almost 9 months to May 15, 1999.

Timeline

Ok now time for some good news hopefully goood news in upcoming VB ? so new update is here F2A family-based category has shown a very low demand over the past months; accordingly, Mr. Oppenheim expects that the 2A category (spouses and children of permanent residents) will continue to move forward aggressively and by the February 2011 visa bulletin, this category may be current or close to being current.

Summary of the January 2011 Visa Bulletin – Family-Based (FB)

Below is a summary of the January 2011 Visa Bulletin with respect to family-based petitions:

•FB1 ROW, China and India retrogress and go back by more than thirteen (13) months to January 1, 2005. FB1 Mexico moves forward by one (1) week to January 8, 1993.

•FB2A ROW, China, India and Philippines retrogress and go back by 32 months from August 1, 2010 to January 1, 2008. This is the most significant development this month.

•FB2B ROW, China and India retrogress and go back by approximately twenty-two (22) months to April 15, 2003. FB2B Mexico remains unchanged at June 22, 1992 and FB2B Philippines moves backwards by almost 9 months to May 15, 1999.

lol....this was happened last december 2010 and due to Mr. great Oppenheim, people not filing and waiting for their naturalisation have filed in f2a ...even the h1b holders also filed in f2a after receiving green card....so due to that there was huge filing in f2a in the month of september,october ,november and deember 2010.....

WAITING FOR WIFE(LIFE).....STORY OF F2A

PD 23 dec 2010

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

lol....this was happened last december 2010 and due to Mr. great Oppenheim, people not filing and waiting for their naturalisation have filed in f2a ...even the h1b holders also filed in f2a after receiving green card....so due to that there was huge filing in f2a in the month of september,october ,november and deember 2010.....

011/09/11 The Capitol Immigration Law Group PLLC last meeting with mr. oppenheim and according to the State Department, has required the retrogression of many Family preference cut-off dates for January 2011 in an effort to hold number use within the various numerical limits. Unfortunately, according to the State Department, further retrogressions cannot be ruled out should demand continue at the current levels. dude we are here let see upcoming VB i'm sure upcoming VB should continue to move forward.

Timeline

011/09/11 The Capitol Immigration Law Group PLLC last meeting with mr. oppenheim and according to the State Department, has required the retrogression of many Family preference cut-off dates for January 2011 in an effort to hold number use within the various numerical limits. Unfortunately, according to the State Department, further retrogressions cannot be ruled out should demand continue at the current levels. dude we are here let see upcoming VB i'm sure upcoming VB should continue to move forward.

i think you are wrong. Retrogation come last dec.and we know last 4month(jun.july.august.sept 11)file forward fast. Last 2month very slow. I think in jun file forward 3month per month.

us come--28oct 2012

dmv permit test-05nov 2012

driving test-13nov2012

license receive-24nov12

debit card receive-25nov12

green card receive-27nov12

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.