PD is Current.

January 2012 Visa Bulletin Prediction

454 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

i think no retro in next year bcuse we see file movement regular and visa call recived. and in retro we see file forverd fast and visa call not recived.

us come--28oct 2012

dmv permit test-05nov 2012

driving test-13nov2012

license receive-24nov12

debit card receive-25nov12

green card receive-27nov12

As VB recorded 2003-2011, the retrogression would most likely repeat in every 5 years, so free worry from our mind until 2015 VB. My prediction is at least 1-May-2009 for VB Jan-2012. It would be marvellous if Jan-2012 VB doubly jumps than my predicted date.

Good prediction

PD...August 01, 2011 - Case completed

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

Guys just take deep breath and think clear,

*First; last year when all of us were current ,no one-or very very few one- got their interview date before the VB getting out like we used to nowadays!! does it seem some strange?? since each one receives his Interview e mail/call/letter before VB getting out! but last year that's never happened!!

*Second; if you looked at the previous movements since years ago yes RETROGRESSION never happened twice following each other no repeated RG ! if so plz correct me..

*Third and this is very important Notice if they did that RG for any reason they have, can u tell me to which year they will retrogress when almost they finished 2006/2007/2008!! all are current right now!what they will do by the new Quota?

*Fourth at that VB which they wrote at D,the coming movement will be from three to six weeks they were clear with us and they almost are following their word so;

all we can expect right now HOPEFULLY is VB moving from three to six weeks and that's good at the time its moving and each one knowing for how long he should wait.

*Finally; even if they shocked us by any RG so guys all of us /i mean most of 2009 almost within view months already will be under the category of V visa since we stayed three years away from our spouses so with retrogression or not we have that right to ask for V visa and since they didn't use it since loong time they will not push themselves and us to do that..

well i just wanted to share you some thoughts of mine so if i am wrong at any point plz correct me and i hope the best of luck to all of us :)

please take my short survey, responses will be posted back on here at the end to benefit us all:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/6H25KMY

short survey, 2 minuites to complete

share with others

Edited by gunsmoke

Timeline

WAITING FOR WIFE(LIFE).....STORY OF F2A

PD 23 dec 2010

please take my short survey, responses will be posted back on here at the end to benefit us all:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/6H25KMY

short survey, 2 minuites to complete

share with others

AMAZING RESPONSES SO FAR, PLEASE TAKE THE SHORT SURVEY

I WILL POST RESULTS

Timeline

Can you guys please stop talking about Jan 2010 visa bulletin and retrogration ? This is so annoying. people who don't know anything about it are keep on bothering others. As other senior members have already said that retrogration can't happened again that quick. So just chill.

Edited by ricky80s

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Anybody tell me....mostly from which date NVC starts to visa call...for upcoming month...

Visa call..? are u asking when they start to send out information for the interview..? for the new visa bulletin..?

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

Timeline

Visa call..? are u asking when they start to send out information for the interview..? for the new visa bulletin..?

Yes.....the same...wen they start sending interview letters...

Edited by Vishav

PD 15 OCT 2009

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.