NicciNono

I need some encouragement VJ!

27 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

So I have been married and living in Mexico the last 4 years with my hubby. We have 2 kids, and since we started dating until now he has been denied a tourist visa 4 times. Now after 3 years its finally time for his visa appt in Ciudad Juarez, its Tuesday.

Im just so afraid to be told "Babe, I didnt get it again" Im horrified, they always denied us tourist visas so why should this be any different.

Then I worry what if paperwork is wrong and they say no! He works at his fathers church so if they see we are "poor" maybe they wont let us go up, we only make $5000 USD a YEAR! Im just afraid they will say "who will hire you?!" Or I dont know a bazzilon other things pop into my mind, Im already crushed and the day isnt here yet even!

Encouragement would be helpful! I feel scared for Tuesday when he calls to say if he got it or not!

Do you think we have a chance?

Fell in love on a missions trip in 2005, got married in 07, got pregnant and started IR1 visa process in 08, had baby number 2 in 10, and its now 2011, and we are just now finally getting to the end of this long road. (The mail from the embassy never arrives to my home, causing us trouble. Fingers crossed and prayers going up! Both kids born and raised in Mexico and American citizens by CRBA:

His Appointement is October 25th!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

So I have been married and living in Mexico the last 4 years with my hubby. We have 2 kids, and since we started dating until now he has been denied a tourist visa 4 times. Now after 3 years its finally time for his visa appt in Ciudad Juarez, its Tuesday.

Im just so afraid to be told "Babe, I didnt get it again" Im horrified, they always denied us tourist visas so why should this be any different.

Then I worry what if paperwork is wrong and they say no! He works at his fathers church so if they see we are "poor" maybe they wont let us go up, we only make $5000 USD a YEAR! Im just afraid they will say "who will hire you?!" Or I dont know a bazzilon other things pop into my mind, Im already crushed and the day isnt here yet even!

Encouragement would be helpful! I feel scared for Tuesday when he calls to say if he got it or not!

Hun don't be discourage be encourage a lot of people's fiance's get denied tourist visa and the main reason is the country they are filing from and if they can't show strong ties to their country. Like having a certain amount in the bank or have a business own a hone anything showing they will have a reason to return to their home country and will just do what the visa is intended for being a tourist. This is a different visa you and your husband need to be confident organized and have massive proof our your marriage and also to be totally honest with the CO who is going to be interviewing him keep your head up and be optimistic. Its normal to be scared. But god didn't bring you this far to leave you hanging NOPE! Good luck hun!

The very fact that you have been living down there with him should show that you are in a real marriage. Plus your two beautiful children. :)

Best wishes!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

You live in Mexico? Where do you work? You must work in the USA. I have to assume you also have a place to live in the USA. Please be more clear in describing your situation so we can be of help.

If there were a huge problem with the documentation you would know by now. If there is anything wrong they will ask that you correct it but probably not deny the visa due to that. They just wont issue the visa at that time.

His job isnt what is important here; yours is. If your income is too low you should be using a co sponsor. Your income must be in the right range or they will deny the visa. If you didnt submit a co sponsor & your income is 5 K as you say here there will be no visa. Begin right now to find a co sponsor.

It would help if you state the details of the case more clearly.

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

Being denied for a tourist visa is not a problem, but unless you have a qualified joint sponsor, there will be no visa. Visas are not granted based on potential future earnings of the immigrant. A qualified US Citizen or Legal Permanent Resident must act as sponsor.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Timeline

The very fact that you have been living down there with him should show that you are in a real marriage. Plus your two beautiful children. :)

Best wishes!

I am afraid that living in Mexico will hurt rather than help. She has to show she is domiciled in the USA to qualify for her petition.

This case wont be about questioning the quality of her relationship. It will hinge on her ability to show she can support he & the kids without U S govt assistance.

She must turn in her last tax transcripts. pay stubs, employment letter & U S bank statements.

Timeline

You live in Mexico? Where do you work? You must work in the USA. I have to assume you also have a place to live in the USA. Please be more clear in describing your situation so we can be of help.

If there were a huge problem with the documentation you would know by now. If there is anything wrong they will ask that you correct it but probably not deny the visa due to that. They just wont issue the visa at that time.

His job isnt what is important here; yours is. If your income is too low you should be using a co sponsor. Your income must be in the right range or they will deny the visa. If you didnt submit a co sponsor & your income is 5 K as you say here there will be no visa. Begin right now to find a co sponsor.

It would help if you state the details of the case more clearly.

We will be living in my parents house in the USA. My dad is my cosponsor and makes more than enough.

Fell in love on a missions trip in 2005, got married in 07, got pregnant and started IR1 visa process in 08, had baby number 2 in 10, and its now 2011, and we are just now finally getting to the end of this long road. (The mail from the embassy never arrives to my home, causing us trouble. Fingers crossed and prayers going up! Both kids born and raised in Mexico and American citizens by CRBA:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Nicci...

CDJ is relatively easy--if your dad passes muster, then so will you and your family. You are about to move to the US, and then you have many new decisions to face...it will be great, and may all the surprises be positive ones.

Timeline

We will be living in my parents house in the USA. My dad is my cosponsor and makes more than enough.

Then what do you think is the reason they wont issue the visa? If you are concerned because of the past tourist visa attempts you shouldnt be. The reason he was denied before ( no strong ties ) wont have anything to do with this type of visa.

Timeline

Thanks! I really just need encouragment so I can be a postive infulence on him during this time! Thanks everyone, soon Ill stop my complaining and worrying!!! :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

IMO, the only issue you might have will be with proof of re-establishing domicile in USA.

Good Luck on Tuesday !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

IMO, the only issue you might have will be with proof of re-establishing domicile in USA.

Good Luck on Tuesday !

Can you explain this more? What will I need to proove? My dad has lived there 23 years now in the same house, we didnt send any documents proving this though.

Timeline

Can you explain this more? What will I need to proove? My dad has lived there 23 years now in the same house, we didnt send any documents proving this though.

This is why I asked you where you live. Where your Dad lives is part of this but where you live is more important. You have to be domiciled legally in the USA.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Actually you only have to show strong intent to re-establish a US domicile--you don't have to be currently domiciled in the US...be sure hubby is well prepped on that issue.

Timeline

Actually you only have to show strong intent to re-establish a US domicile--you don't have to be currently domiciled in the US...be sure hubby is well prepped on that issue.

I am sure you are right. I didnt know that could be done. How would someone show this intent in the best way? Can he just explain they will be living with her father at his house?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.