웃

Men get put in JAIL when they can't afford to pay child support, but women get rewarded with a WELFARE CHECK.

15 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree or disagree with the statement?

129 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

Copying from a friends Facebook status:

‎"Men get put in JAIL when they can't afford to pay child support, but women get rewarded with a WELFARE CHECK. What a double standard. If a woman can't take care of a child without government assistance, she is just as much of a DEADBEAT as the dude she laid down with."

Do you AGREE WITH THIS GUY'S STATEMENT????

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

The guy is a moron. Who pays child support and who qualifies for welfare is based on who has primary custody of the child. A father with sole custody of his child, for example, can go after the mother of the child for child support payments.

The fat butt welfare moms are usually in the bar blowing any money they get. Seen it time and time again. Seen a lot of guys lose their drivers license over being late on child support, seen guys go to jail for it also. Never heard of a gal going to jail for failing to pay. It must be a new thing. Yep, nothing like it when the guy's paying over a thousand dollars a month so his ex can go around screwing other guys in the house he paid for...that's when she's not whoring at the bar while the kids run around unsupervised.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

The statement has some merrit. Unfortunatly our system still grealy favors the mother when it comes to the custody of children and puts the father on the hook whether he retains visitation rights or not. It's a very biased system actually.

As others have said though, the situation is based on who has custody and who does not. It's just a bit discriminatory a lot of times on who ends up with the child.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

I have primary legal and physical custody of my 3 kids from my 1st marriage. When we had 50-50 custody I had to pay her 575 dollars a month, plus all extra curricular activities, carry health insurance, daycare, etc. She was getting subsidized daycare assistance for the days she had the kids. She eventually went off the wagon and became involved with an ex con drug dealer. I went to court and got custody of the kids. She went 9 months without seeing them, she now only gets supervised visit's once a week and doesn't show up to half of them.

Her child support payment to me is supposed to be 315 a month. I had to pay 575 to have them half and can collect only 315 when having them 99% of the time. Since January 2009 I have rec'd @1800 in child support. She has never spent a day in jail or been found guilty of contempt once. I have buddies if they fall 2-3 months behind **click click** off to county jail they go. She now receives welfare for herself and the new kid she has, but can't pay for her previous ones? It is ridiculous and there's an obvious double standard.

I have primary legal and physical custody of my 3 kids from my 1st marriage. When we had 50-50 custody I had to pay her 575 dollars a month, plus all extra curricular activities, carry health insurance, daycare, etc. She was getting subsidized daycare assistance for the days she had the kids. She eventually went off the wagon and became involved with an ex con drug dealer. I went to court and got custody of the kids. She went 9 months without seeing them, she now only gets supervised visit's once a week and doesn't show up to half of them.

Her child support payment to me is supposed to be 315 a month. I had to pay 575 to have them half and can collect only 315 when having them 99% of the time. Since January 2009 I have rec'd @1800 in child support. She has never spent a day in jail or been found guilty of contempt once. I have buddies if they fall 2-3 months behind **click click** off to county jail they go. She now receives welfare for herself and the new kid she has, but can't pay for her previous ones? It is ridiculous and there's an obvious double standard.

Well said. You see all these "tax payer government funded women's advocate groups" yet a lot of people that live in caves never hear the real story behind the scene. It doesn't make for good press.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

The fat butt welfare moms are usually in the bar blowing any money they get. Seen it time and time again. Seen a lot of guys lose their drivers license over being late on child support, seen guys go to jail for it also. Never heard of a gal going to jail for failing to pay. It must be a new thing. Yep, nothing like it when the guy's paying over a thousand dollars a month so his ex can go around screwing other guys in the house he paid for...that's when she's not whoring at the bar while the kids run around unsupervised.

I have to blame the dudes some of the time on this. If that's what the ex is doing, take her @$$ back to court.

The statement has some merrit. Unfortunatly our system still grealy favors the mother when it comes to the custody of children and puts the father on the hook whether he retains visitation rights or not. It's a very biased system actually.

As others have said though, the situation is based on who has custody and who does not. It's just a bit discriminatory a lot of times on who ends up with the child.

Once again, fight for custody if you don't like the arrangement.

Case in point.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

I have to blame the dudes some of the time on this. If that's what the ex is doing, take her @$$ back to court.

Once again, fight for custody if you don't like the arrangement.

Case in point.

In the real world and not some fantasy world where right is right and wrong is wrong, the courts cater to the woman. It doesn't matter that the man supplied the court with tax returns for the last five years...he still lost his house. When the man asked the court why was she getting everything the court told the man (me) more or less "that's life, deal with it". Of course her court fee's were paid for while mine came out of my pocket.

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

In the real world and not some fantasy world where right is right and wrong is wrong, the courts cater to the woman. It doesn't matter that the man supplied the court with tax returns for the last five years...he still lost his house. When the man asked the court why was she getting everything the court told the man (me) more or less "that's life, deal with it". Of course her court fee's were paid for while mine came out of my pocket.

Don't reproduce. Simple fix right there.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Don't reproduce. Simple fix right there.

There were no kids involved...thank god. When I caught her fcking around on me, she called 911 with a bogus story. Straight to jail no questions asked. Then come court time to see who got what...she got the new car, the house, and I got a 1982 pick up and the property we had in Washington state that had a whole two years equity, yet the house she got was less than 15 years from being paid off. I made almost twice the money she made up until that last two years yet the court didn't give two sh*ts about that. It's rigged.

And if there were kids involved it still wouldn't make it right. The courts lean one direction, and it isn't in the direction of the #######. The courts favor the ####### 90+% of the time.

sigbet.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

Only issue I have is 95% of the time mom Gets the children and the guy get the shaft on visitation @$$$

“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”