Sign in to follow this  
scotchland5206

AOS ready to send...I think

8 posts in this topic

Hi there! Haven't been on VJ much recently as I have been enjoying married life and procrastinating in regards to the next step...Have finally got it together and I think I'm ready to go...

If you lovely people out there could have a look at this list and let me know if I'm missing anything, I would really appreciate it. Thank you!

AOS

Cover Letter

Cheque for $1,070.00

G-1145

I-485

I-864 plus last 3 yrs of tax returns, letter from employer and 6 months of pay stubs

G-325A

DS-3025

2 passport photos

Copy of birth certificate

Copy of K1 visa

Copy of I-797 NOA

Copy of I-94

Copy of US entry stamp

Copy of passport bio page

Certified copy of marriage license

EAD

Cover Letter

I-765

2 passport photos

Copy of I-94

AP

Cover Letter

I-131

Supplement to part 7

2 passport photos

Copy of K1 visa

Ok??!

Hi there! Haven't been on VJ much recently as I have been enjoying married life and procrastinating in regards to the next step...Have finally got it together and I think I'm ready to go...

If you lovely people out there could have a look at this list and let me know if I'm missing anything, I would really appreciate it. Thank you!

AOS

Cover Letter

Cheque for $1,070.00

G-1145

I-485

I-864 plus last 3 yrs of tax returns, letter from employer and 6 months of pay stubs

G-325A

DS-3025

2 passport photos

Copy of birth certificate

Copy of K1 visa

Copy of I-797 NOA

Copy of I-94

Copy of US entry stamp

EAD

Cover Letter

I-765

2 passport photos

Copy of I-94

AP

Cover Letter

I-131

Supplement to part 7

2 passport photos

Copy of K1 visa

Ok??!

you are good we also added some evidence to...nobody asks for them but sometimes is better to give them so you won t have an interview so we also add pic from Jp wedding,pic from wedding ceremony and reception joint bank account less copy with both of our name cards from the wedding,invitations and cards from family and friends,pic from family events , copy of dental and medical insurance were my husband added me as a beneficiary .Good luck and God bless

If God is for us, who can be against us." Romans 8:31

you are good we also added some evidence to...nobody asks for them but sometimes is better to give them so you won t have an interview so we also add pic from Jp wedding,pic from wedding ceremony and reception joint bank account less copy with both of our name cards from the wedding,invitations and cards from family and friends,pic from family events , copy of dental and medical insurance were my husband added me as a beneficiary .Good luck and God bless

I do not believe adding photos and other evidence will ensure someone does not have interview.

OP> Your list looks good to go! Good luck!

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > http://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ%20-%20Ciudad%20Juarez.pdf

Looks good but you don't need a certified copy of your marriage cert, regular photocopies are fine, and there's no supplement for part 7 of the AP because you're applying based on AOS (the supplement is needed if you're not doing it based on AOS). You can of course still include these things, they're just not needed.

I added zero evidence. No pics, no copies of joint accounts, nothing, and got approved without an interview. Extra evidence doesn't guarantee that there won't be an interview and no evidence doesn't mean that there will be an interview.

OP, you're good to go! :thumbs: And like Vanessa said, copies of certified copy of marriage cert. are fine.

Edited by missicy

My Immigration Journey:

K1: June 2010 - December 2010

AOS: April 2011 - June 2011

ROC: April 2013 - August 2013

Naturalization: March 2014 - August 2014

hi scothland5206,

thanks for posting your case but i was reading the aos guide i guess u havent mention about the form 1-693 the medical dont you think you need it for AOS?just simple glimpse on your post.lol :innocent: good luck

If their vaccinations were complete, then no, they do not need it.

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > http://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ%20-%20Ciudad%20Juarez.pdf

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.