Mariye & Ky

DECEMBERITE FAMILY 2010 Part 2

425 posts in this topic

Thank you. We have been playing "lets pretend we are at the interview" for a while, and I think that has been very helpful, we stumbled across a couple things Jenie was confused about. I have actually been having some trouble sleeping but I know that is probably just normal stuff for this journey. I have taken a couple of vacation days lined up with the 4th of July holiday to go camping with my kids and some close friends. Just going to kick back, do some outdoor cooking, shooting, wilderness exploring etc.. What an odd feeling of helplessness this is... :blink:

You guys will be fine!!!!!!

Congrats to Chay!!

2010 K1 December Filers: December Filers Citizenship Help

---
Let's get this Citizenship party started:
Dec 28. 2011 - Sent AOS Forms
May 15. 2012 - Green Card in Hand
Jun 12. 2012 - Our 1st Baby was born! :)

Oct 14. 2014 - ROC approved.
---

08/16/2015 - Looking into Citizenship process!

Click Here for a detailed timeline of our K1 Journey.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

You guys will be fine!!!!!!

Congrats to Chay!!

Thanks! :thumbs:

And yes...as long as all of your documents are straight and she can answer the basic questions about you, she will have no problems at all!

One thing that kind of eased my mind the last week before her interview was resigning myself to the fact that all that could be done was done and that Chay would be the one to make it happen. :)

∞♥

Our Visa Journey

09/06/11 - Home!

09/24/11 - Married

tarsier.jpgpalms.jpgmmf.jpgch.jpgnv.jpgpalm.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Thank you. We have been playing "lets pretend we are at the interview" for a while, and I think that has been very helpful, we stumbled across a couple things Jenie was confused about. I have actually been having some trouble sleeping but I know that is probably just normal stuff for this journey. I have taken a couple of vacation days lined up with the 4th of July holiday to go camping with my kids and some close friends. Just going to kick back, do some outdoor cooking, shooting, wilderness exploring etc.. What an odd feeling of helplessness this is... :blink:

i remember doing that lol. it's fun. it's this the craziest adventure to go on!? i never thought i'd ever get to experience something like this!

Matt&Tara

Timeline

Another update! There's been so much lately hehe.

I received my passport AND my big huge envelope, with all my documents inside, that says, 'DO NOT OPEN!' a hundred times all over it from DHL today!

It's crazy how much paperwork, money, time, tears, stress, joys, etc. all go into one little sticker that gets put inside your passport lol. Matt and I had a little chuckle cause on the VISA sticker it says, "TO MARRY UNITED STATES CITIZEN BONNER, MATTHEW MICHAEL". We're like, "Oh geez, thanks for the permission." lol. So funny lol.

I'm in such a good mood, I just want to say I LOVE YOU ALL! And pray that everyone has the best marriages and the best life after all this 'red tape' is over! Hehe!

Matt&Tara

Timeline

EEEEEE!!!! APPROVED...AND VISA CAME THROUGH TODAY IN THE MAIL!!! im off to start my new life this coming TUESDAY !!! :) xxx

Yay!!! I saw you guys on the homepage that you were approved! Many many blessings in your grand adventure to the States!!

Matt&Tara

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Haiti
Timeline

I had my interview on June 22nd, APPROVED. Yesterday I could pick up my visa:-) Wow, what a great feeling:-)

Phuuu, time to breathe, relax and celebrate! :dance:

Congrats so glad to get some good news from december filers. We've come along way from waiting for NOA2s lol definetely time to celebrate..

K-1 Journey

11/27/2010-SENT

12/11/2010 NOA1

04/20/2011 NOA2

04/28/2011 Received by NVC!!

4/29/2011 Sent to Haitian Embassy

6/24/2011 Medical completed

6/30/2011 Medical results picked up approved

7/1/2011 Documents sent to Haiti messenger

7/19/2011 Interview date to be announced

7/19/2011 Assigned interview date

9/2/2011 Interview date (NO RFE :)

9/2/2011 Visa APPROVED!!

9/7/2011 Visa in Hand in Haiti

9/16/2011 Passport in hand in Haiti

10/1/2011 POE EWR airport

11/8/2011 ***Married*** :)

11/17/2011 Applied Social Security #

11/21/2011 SS# Recieved

AOS Journey

12/30/2011 AOS Package Mailed

1/03/2012 Notice of Action

1/06/2012 Check cashed

1/25/2012 Biometrics Appointment..completed..

2/11/2012 RFE

3/7/2012 RFE response mailed

3/16/2012 EAD Card in production!!!!

10/09/2012 Green Card production ordered : } no interview

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

EEEEEE!!!! APPROVED...AND VISA CAME THROUGH TODAY IN THE MAIL!!! im off to start my new life this coming TUESDAY !!! :) xxx

That is fantastic!Congratulations!

Ohhh and I saw on Mari's profile that it's her birthday!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNSHINE SUZZY!!!

Missed that...a huge HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARI!!! Did you indulge in some yummy red velvet cupcakes?

Love Changes Everything

N-400 Process

May 29, 2016 paperwork sent in

June 3, 2016 check cashed! Text message received.

June 2, NOA

June 22, Biometrics

March 3 In Line for Interview

ROC Process

May 8, 2014 paperwork in hands of USCIS,California Service Center!

May 14, 2014 check cashed

June 2, 2014 Biometrics waived

July 16, 2014 10 yr greencard in hand!

AOS Process
September 29, 2011 AOS in hands of USCIS
July 9, 2012 WELCOME TO AMERICA letter!
July 11, 2012 Conditional GreenCard in hand!

K-1 Process
December 18, 2010 Our K-1 package arrived at Homeland Security
August 23, 2011 Approved
September 8, 2011 POE at Grand Portage, MN Border
September 11, 2011 Married!!!

Timeline

Congrats to everyone that got Visa Approved!

I'm still on my 5th week of waiting for my SPUTUM Culture results! It's been a long journey and I have to wait for another 3 weeks! I guess 3 weeks will come fast very soon :)

I just wonder. Do you guys think should I schedule my interview date already or should I just wait till my Medical results on hand? I just hope for less disappointment :(

THanks and regards to everyone!

"Great thing happens for those who waits"

Timeline

Congrats to everyone that got Visa Approved!

I'm still on my 5th week of waiting for my SPUTUM Culture results! It's been a long journey and I have to wait for another 3 weeks! I guess 3 weeks will come fast very soon :)

I just wonder. Do you guys think should I schedule my interview date already or should I just wait till my Medical results on hand? I just hope for less disappointment :(

THanks and regards to everyone!

If you are confident that the results will be back in 3 weeks, you could go ahead and schedule the interview now, it will probably be at least 4 weeks until the interview date...maybe even longer. You can always re-schedule if you have to...I would go ahead and get an interview date.

Regards,

Brian

Edited by Chay & Brian

∞♥

Our Visa Journey

09/06/11 - Home!

09/24/11 - Married

tarsier.jpgpalms.jpgmmf.jpgch.jpgnv.jpgpalm.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

makes me so happy there's so much good news flying around these pages! our new improved lives with our other halves that we've all waited and gone through is just around the corner and guys and girls, i think we all deserve it!!

go december, go!

on another note - how long after medical did everyone receive their interview dates? baring in mind i sent packet 3 off at the end of may 2 weeks prior to attending mine. just wondering if i'm within my rights to make a phone call or not!

and mari - happy birthday lovely lady! xxx

I-129F Sent: 2010-11-22

I-129F NOA1: 2010-12-01

*..twiddling thumbs and some planes later*

I-129F NOA2: 2011-05-02

NVC Received: 2011-05-06

NVC Left: 2011-05-12

Consulate Received: 2011-05-20

Packet 3 Received: 2011-05-26

Packet 3 Sent: 2011-05-28

Medical: 2011-06-14

Packet 4 Received: 2011-07-04

Interview Date: 2011-08-26 - APPROVED

P.O.E 2011-09-16

reilly's pretty music <3

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Another update! There's been so much lately hehe.

I received my passport AND my big huge envelope, with all my documents inside, that says, 'DO NOT OPEN!' a hundred times all over it from DHL today!

It's crazy how much paperwork, money, time, tears, stress, joys, etc. all go into one little sticker that gets put inside your passport lol. Matt and I had a little chuckle cause on the VISA sticker it says, "TO MARRY UNITED STATES CITIZEN BONNER, MATTHEW MICHAEL". We're like, "Oh geez, thanks for the permission." lol. So funny lol.

I'm in such a good mood, I just want to say I LOVE YOU ALL! And pray that everyone has the best marriages and the best life after all this 'red tape' is over! Hehe!

WOW LOL... I love that "To Marry USC Matt's name..." lol very funny! Congratulations!!!!

Ohhh and I saw on Mari's profile that it's her birthday!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNSHINE SUZZY!!!

Thannnnnnnk you!!! "sunshine suzzy" ??? lol lol i'm smiling here

Weeee!! Congratulations Gurlie!!

That is fantastic!Congratulations!

Missed that...a huge HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARI!!! Did you indulge in some yummy red velvet cupcakes?

Thanks Sweetie! I had a great day and spent it with my Turkish family here in SF ("my side of the Turks" --- they adopted me to 'even up the Turks' on my side. K's family is HUGE). Anyway, they own a Turkish Restaurant and it's omg, FABULOUS! So, I ate... and ate... and ate some more! Delicious. K' was very happy to know I would be with them and boy we're really missing each other. I got to practice speaking Turkish and I'm doing pretty good! So yes, I had a very nice day and a really good time.

makes me so happy there's so much good news flying around these pages! our new improved lives with our other halves that we've all waited and gone through is just around the corner and guys and girls, i think we all deserve it!!

go december, go!

on another note - how long after medical did everyone receive their interview dates? baring in mind i sent packet 3 off at the end of may 2 weeks prior to attending mine. just wondering if i'm within my rights to make a phone call or not!

and mari - happy birthday lovely lady! xxx

Thanks Carrie! Yes, there is a lot of good new here and it really makes me smile to see everyone progressing!

Love to all,

Mari

sparkling-usa-flag.gifMarivalentine60.gifKadir Turkey%20flag-L-anim.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Wow, so much excitement and good news!! I'm so thrilled for everyone, its great to get all these positive updates all the time these days.

I'm going for my medical next friday, I just need to go get some passport photos taken to bring with me.

I've been spending as much time as possible with my mama lately, making the most of it! *sniffle* haha.

Also in fitness challenge news, I did Week 2 Day 2 of Couch to 5K today and it went alright! Its still pretty tough so I think I'll do Week 2 twice just to make sure I'm ready for the next step, but I'm very pleased that I've been doing it so regularly (and eating pretty well to boot, despite the temptation to eat as much poutine as I can while I have the chance! hahah)

keep the good news coming, Decemberites! :thumbs:

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.