a loves a

need help in my story

22 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

i had my interview at american embassy in cairo at 06-03-2010 about my fiance k1 visa , so i wonder why the cairo counselor cancel my fiancee visa and even after they print it with a stamp says (canceled without prejudice ) , also after the Consuler told us we got approved at the interview , and said we will have the visa in hand within 2 weeks .

and also its had a letter looks like its already prepared before for any body and all they need to do just to put somebodies name on it also it has no date on it when its processed, and all gov. Papers should have dates when they processed its kind weaired and its said that : the embassy not convienced about our relationship , and they send our case back to usa, what that mean ?

what they need else after all they see at the interview and i visit him 4 times and every visit not less than one and half month cuse i cant stay away from him , and we had a real relationship , and we answer all the quiz right at the interview .

i just need to know what the reason for that after i call the embassy four times because i was worried that he cant get his visa before i leave egypt cuse i wanna take him back to state with me and have a nice trip together and they said its already approved , and we waiting for the dhl to send it to my fiancee home , and after our interview with 27 days we got the passport had the visa in it but over the visa there was a stamp say ( canceled without prejudice ) .

And we have many pieces of evidence attached to our file , in other words all my life and my fiance life and even the smallest details in the last three years annex to the demand that i obtain for my fiance visa .

I just want to know why I got my unfair treatment and how my own Embassy treat me wrong like that , i always belive in the fact that usa is the land of freedom and the land of the brave where each U.S. citizen has the absolute freedom in marriage or engaged to the person he wants, I've been through unfortunate life and unhappy and when i found the man I loved and feel happy and safe with him , i got that decision about cancel my fiancee k1 Visa, which destroyed our lives and injured our feelings .

I can be convinced that if the refusal came from the Consuler who has done the interview with us, but it came from someone else who did not see me or see my fiance and how much we love each other , i just wanna do any thing to avoid that cancellation .

if the counselor need to cancel it why he dont tell us in the beginning why he let us be happy for 1 month , even i was arrange for our trip back to states together and then stab us in the back .

please help me and tell me what to do .

but we now married since 1 year and we need to know why they do this to us cuse we will file again for my husband cr1 visa , to get him go to usa and stay with me , i know its my right to know why they send it not the word its a marriage furad even if they think its fruad i need to know why they think like that cuse its not righ , any way i need to know why they say this to adaress it in my future filling for cr1

we already married now since 07-06-2010 and if you need our time line i can give it to you so it can help you to know mayb why they did this .

also i want to say when we go to register our marriage in cairo i ask the counsler genral about our case ( trying to know why it sent back ? and she was so nice and helpful lady and she look it up in computer and says it looks wired cuse yall benn approved before and when it go to final papers work the uscis counsider it as furad , and she ask my husband if he maybe had prob with law ? which he had none , and ask him if he been to usa before ? which he never , and ask me about my pravoius marraige and ask if i support them with my divorced papers and i tell her ya i support them with the papers i sent with my k1 and we had it at interview ,

and then the counler woman sent to me this email :

dear ...../

I am the consular officer who met with you yesterday at the ACS window. I have requested from the Dept of Homeland Security the reason why your K1 visa was disapproved by them for Marriage fraud in 2010. As soon as I have any additional information, I will be in touch with you. Please feel free to e-mail me again in a week if I do not contact you sooner.

any help will be appreciated .

my quiz is :

1 )whats yall opp ?

2 ) we was engaged back then ( did they still call it marraige furad ??? or they say this cuse they think we was married while we file for k1 ? which is not true

3 )lawer or not ? if so can yall support me with aname or email ?

4 ) how we can know the real councler note insted of marriage furad ugly word by it self ?

5 ) did any 1 hear about case like this before ?

6 0did some body try to fiagure out what the exact reason can be ?

any help will be appreciated .

06-15-2008 : my fiancee first visit to me ( stayed 3 weeks ) .

06-23-2009 : my fiancee secound visit me in Egypt ( stayed 6 weeks ).

06-28-2009 : ENGAGED

10-29-2009 : I-129F Sent

01-27-2010 : my fiancee 3rd visit to Egypt ( stayed 6 weeks ) .

02-09-2010 : travel with my fiancee to turkey in a vacation (5 days)

05-25-2010 : my fiancee 4th visit to ( stayed 2 months ) .

06-03-2010 :Interview Date .

Interview Result : approved ( ya right ! )

07-01-2010 : we got a letter had my passport and over the visa stamp says ( canceled without prejudice )!!

06-29-2010 : case sent back to usa !!!

07-07-2010 : MARRIED

01-12-2011 : the letter state the k1 case is expired , and ther was no prob to file back for any kind of visa

04-25-2011 : my wife here now visiting me in egypt for 2 and half mounth yayyyyyyyyyyyy

05-18-2011 : travel with my wife to malaysia in a 1 week vaction

06-14-2011 : register our marraige papers in cairo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CAocm7.png

Timeline

we was had a k1 since 1 year and after they approve us they change they mind and cancled without prejudice sont know why

any way we married now and going thorw cr1 did it diff ? and did its easy for them to deny for any stuibed reason like before which we had real relation and its 100 % true

did some body was married before and still dont get it ?????? why they seems to be destroy people life ?????

did yall think we will need a lawer ????

if we will need did some 1 tell me how and how to contact him and how it will cost ( im asking people who already use 1 and he was good and help them alot )

thx guys

07-01-2010 : we got a letter had my passport and over the visa stamp says ( canceled without prejudice )!!

01-12-2011 : the letter state the k1 case is expired , and ther was no prob to file back for any kind of visa

04-25-2011 : my wife here now visiting me in egypt for 2 and half mounth yayyyyyyyyyyyy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CAocm7.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

You need to find out why the denied you.

Its probably the exact same reason they denied the K-1.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Its a good idea to find out why they didn't give you visa when you went the k-1.....or rather why they canceled it after they gave it.....the reasoning behind that idea is that you need to do what ever it is that you need to so that you can satisfy what ever the reason to cancel your k-1 visa was......if you don't find the reason and you have not satisfied what ever the objection was being married could end up with another denial....

your in my prayers

sara

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

My quesiton is how do you find out the denial? they just qoute a section and dont' tell anyone.

Its a good idea to find out why they didn't give you visa when you went the k-1.....or rather why they canceled it after they gave it.....the reasoning behind that idea is that you need to do what ever it is that you need to so that you can satisfy what ever the reason to cancel your k-1 visa was......if you don't find the reason and you have not satisfied what ever the objection was being married could end up with another denial....

your in my prayers

sara

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

My quesiton is how do you find out the denial? they just qoute a section and dont' tell anyone.

your s/o can contact the state department im sure someone with more information will come along and give more answers :)

sara

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

ok, I am lost here, You got approved for k-1 on 6-3-2010, BUT you were MARRIED in EGYPT a MONTH LATER 7-6-2010 in Egypt, NOT in USA. I can see fraud already. Instead of dealing with the issue, you tried to get around the issue. Whatever happened, they now see a marriage right after the K-1 visa approved in the country of Egypt, not in America as the K-1 is meant for. The issue has been made worse instead of better. I hope things work out for you, but you MUST deal with the K-1 rejection. Trying to bypass the rejection or cancellation has added to further complications. Yes, I would highly recommend to get an attorney. USCIS is suspecting or believes marriage fraud. Once you cross the line into that territory, things get vastly difficult. Best of luck to you.

K-1 Visa Timeline:

02/11/2011 - Engaged at her house by her Godmother.

02/18/2011 - Engagement party with relatives - propose in Visayan.

02/24/2011 - K-1 packet sent.

09/18/2011 - POE, Viva Las Vegas, Baby !!!!! Home to Phoenix.

12/10/2011 - Official Wedding

07/05/2012 - Princess Rose born.

07/07/2012 - AP/EAD received.

07/17/2012 - AOS passed. (Birthday for Mama Rayos)

event.png

event.png

event.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

Here's some background info: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/306431-new-about-cr1-after-k1-try/page__view__findpost__p__4625135 which you posted a while ago.

According to this, you have an age gap and different religions. You also told the interviewer you had some issues with parents. Did they ever write affidavits after that saying they approve of your relationship?

K1 process, October 2010 > POE, July 2011

I-129F approved in 180 days from NOA1 date. (195 days from filing to NOA2 in hand)

Interview took 224 days from I-129F NOA1 date. (241 days from filing petition until visa in hand)

From filing I-129F petition until POE: 285 days

Click timeline or "about me" for all details.

AOS process, December 2011 > July 2012

EAD/AP Approval took 51 days from NOA1 date to email update. (77 days from filing until EAD/AP in hand)

AOS Approval took 206 days from NOA1 date to email update. (231 days from filing until greencard in hand)

From filing I-129F petition until greencard in hand: 655 days

Click timeline or "about me" for all details.

ok, I am lost here, You got approved for k-1 on 6-3-2010, BUT you were MARRIED in EGYPT a MONTH LATER 7-6-2010 in Egypt, NOT in USA. I can see fraud already. Instead of dealing with the issue, you tried to get around the issue. Whatever happened, they now see a marriage right after the K-1 visa approved in the country of Egypt, not in America as the K-1 is meant for. The issue has been made worse instead of better. I hope things work out for you, but you MUST deal with the K-1 rejection. Trying to bypass the rejection or cancellation has added to further complications. Yes, I would highly recommend to get an attorney. USCIS is suspecting or believes marriage fraud. Once you cross the line into that territory, things get vastly difficult. Best of luck to you.

I see that they married one month after their first denial under k1 visa. They werent married and applied for a k1. Now they're trying the CR1.. from what I understood.

03/17/2011- Mailed K1 petition

03/25/2011- Email and text NOA1, routed to VSC

03/25/2011- Check cashed

07/05/2011- NOA2, USCIS website, text and email!
10/04/2011- Interview, APPROVED!
10/23/2011- POE - Dulles
11/08/2011- WEDDING!
11/15/2011- Applied for SSN
01/18/2012- AOS package sent
01/24/2012- NOA1 for AOS, EAD & AP
01/25/2012- Check cashed for AOS
02/16/2012- AOS & EAD biometrics
02/13/2012- AOS case transferred to CSC
02/21/2012- AOS application received at CSC
03/15/2012- EAD/AP cards approved
03/26/2012- EAD/AP combo card received
07/30/2012- Service Request on AOS, past 6 months mark...
08/28/2012- Ombudsman & Senator contacted, past 7 months mark...
09/04/2012- AOS Approved!
09/10/2012- GC in hand!

08/13/2014- Mailed I-751(ROC) package to VSC

08/15/2014- Delivered

08/18/2014- NOA1/Letter of Extension

08/20/2014- Check cashed

09/17/2014- Biometrics

02/18/2015- Card Production Ordered/ Approved!

ejXGm5.pngSDeHm4.png

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Be fierce! Be consistent, know no bounds, take pleasure in the little things, make love your sole focus, don't submit until you have absolutely no way out........

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline

I think another reason everyone is confused is because he is writing these posts and portraying himself at the USC. Please just speak from your own point of view and then maybe everyone can understand you. As you well know, a 25 year age difference is a huge red flag in Egypt. Also, the fact that your family is not totally ok with the marriage is another red flag that could have caused your denial. Now that you are married you need to file a CR1. It would be a good idea if she added you to her taxes and to be able to show combining of assets such as bank accounts too so that they realize you are serious. Good luck but I think you will have a difficult road ahead of you. You will no doubt be put into an extended AP if your CR1 is approved. AP can be anywhere from a few weeks to a year or more. Has she thought about moving to Egypt with you for the time being?

Betsy El Sum

I think another reason everyone is confused is because he is writing these posts and portraying himself at the USC. Please just speak from your own point of view and then maybe everyone can understand you. As you well know, a 25 year age difference is a huge red flag in Egypt. Also, the fact that your family is not totally ok with the marriage is another red flag that could have caused your denial. Now that you are married you need to file a CR1. It would be a good idea if she added you to her taxes and to be able to show combining of assets such as bank accounts too so that they realize you are serious. Good luck but I think you will have a difficult road ahead of you. You will no doubt be put into an extended AP if your CR1 is approved. AP can be anywhere from a few weeks to a year or more. Has she thought about moving to Egypt with you for the time being?

Okay so this answers my question, the person writing is not the USC. Now, why is it that the USC are not asking questions on their own cases, is it that they have given up, or these cases were not genuine in the beginning.

Timeline

Okay so this answers my question, the person writing is not the USC. Now, why is it that the USC are not asking questions on their own cases, is it that they have given up, or these cases were not genuine in the beginning.

Ok mr counsler if you think so

I see that they married one month after their first denial under k1 visa. They werent married and applied for a k1. Now they're trying the CR1.. from what I understood.

Ya thats right

CAocm7.png

Timeline

your in my prayers

sara

We get aletter after senator man make inquiry and it says that the Egyption fiancée when he apper in interview don't show real relationship !!!!!!

CAocm7.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.