a loves a

need help in my story

22 posts in this topic

We get aletter after senator man make inquiry and it says that

the Egyption fiancée when he apper in interview don't show real relationship
!!!!!!

Didn't I just stated that, it seems that in most of these cases there is a dis-connect between the petition and the beneficiary. It's like there are no emotions involved at all, the USC somehow goes completely silent when these cases get denied.

Edited by LIFE'SJOURNEY

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

We get aletter after senator man make inquiry and it says that the Egyption fiancée when he apper in interview don't show real relationship !!!!!!

I read your story and the replies. Then I read the link with your previous inquiry. I also think that it sounds like marriage fraud, unfortunately. You guys may be in love and very genuine, but your actions prove otherwise... at least in the eyes of the CO and the US government. Less is more, sometimes. And the answers given must be concrete and sincere.

I am 7 years older than my fiancee and we're from different religions. One of the first things I did to build my k-1 packet was ask my parents for a notarized letter stating that they accept my relationship with Karim. My fiancee did the same, not only from his mother, but also his sister. USCIS may not read these letters at this stage, but they're there, in the packet. So, the CO will know from the beginning what's up. We also asked our families to keep copies of their email correspondences and even USPS receipts, because they have exchanged gifts through regular mail. It is imperative to have your parents/ family establish a "long distance relationship" with your fiancee's parents/ family. We will ask for notarized letters later on too; just like the letter of intent. I may be wasting my time; we may be overly proactive, but we do not want to leave any stone unturned.

That's the proof they're probably asking for, since the dubious answer about family acceptance opened a can of worms. So, please check why you were denied. Then analyze how to address that situation and then work on providing more proof of a bonafide relationship.

Good luck to you and God bless.

Don't ever do anything you're not willing to explain the paramedics.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline

may i suggest an english course?

no really,because the OP is lost in translation,he can not express himself correctly,he has a crappy attitude and just cant be thanful and happy that people are guiding him.

OP,if you cant speak or understand proper english,thats another ground on which they consider your relationship fraud ( if your fiancee doesnt speak arabic ).

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

so i wonder why the cairo counselor cancel my fiancee visa and even after they print it with a stamp says (canceled without prejudice ) , also after the Consuler told us we got approved at the interview , and said we will have the visa in hand within 2 weeks .

That's how i see it

At first they stamped your passport which means that they were convinced that you had a real true relationship and you are eligible for a visa but they cancelled it later because they found out something else that showed otherwise

Find a job you love to do, and you will never work another day in your life.

us-eg.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

may i suggest an english course?

no really,because the OP is lost in translation,he can not express himself correctly,he has a crappy attitude and just cant be thanful and happy that people are guiding him.

OP,if you cant speak or understand proper english,thats another ground on which they consider your relationship fraud ( if your fiancee doesnt speak arabic ).

First thankful not thanful

Secound I don't had acrapy attuide and if somebody have 1 not me

Third : pls admin close the post and that's my last time to ask for some thing bye

06-15-2008 : my fiancee first visit to me ( stayed 3 weeks ) .

06-23-2009 : my fiancee secound visit me in Egypt ( stayed 6 weeks ).

06-28-2009 : ENGAGED

10-29-2009 : I-129F Sent

01-27-2010 : my fiancee 3rd visit to Egypt ( stayed 6 weeks ) .

02-09-2010 : travel with my fiancee to turkey in a vacation (5 days)

05-25-2010 : my fiancee 4th visit to ( stayed 2 months ) .

06-03-2010 :Interview Date .

Interview Result : approved ( ya right ! )

07-01-2010 : we got a letter had my passport and over the visa stamp says ( canceled without prejudice )!!

06-29-2010 : case sent back to usa !!!

07-07-2010 : MARRIED

01-12-2011 : the letter state the k1 case is expired , and ther was no prob to file back for any kind of visa

04-25-2011 : my wife here now visiting me in egypt for 2 and half mounth yayyyyyyyyyyyy

05-18-2011 : travel with my wife to malaysia in a 1 week vaction

06-14-2011 : register our marraige papers in cairo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CAocm7.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline

First thankful not thanful

Secound I don't had acrapy attuide and if somebody have 1 not me

Third : pls admin close the post and that's my last time to ask for some thing bye

you should focus on the advice people have already given you instead of taking peoples typos

some people...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.