a loves a

new about cr1 after k1 try

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

hey guys i just had som quiz here and need some help in it please :

1 ) i know my wife now since feb-2008 online >>>> you can see every thing at my time line lol , but my quiz is did my k1 sent back will effect my cr1 bad ????

( my oppnion is no cuse we show now we love each other even after k1 sent back we still togther and get married and still in contact if i was uscis or counsler will see that mayb im wrong so correct me guys ) ?

2 ) we married since since 10 mounths so did we need cr1 or we need another kind of visa ???? cuse i heared about if we married more than 1 or two years so we need something call ir1 !!! im not sure so correct me please ?

3 ) my wife is coming to visit me soon to visit me and she will stay 2 mounths and two weeks did she can make for me direct filling ???

4 ) we had some issues here in egypt after the revalition we make at 25 jan and take persident out of his office , so can she use this unsafe suitayion here to get for me a visa ?????

5 ) when you think we can file for cr1 ? cuse when she be back to usa we will be married since 1 year ?

5 ) did the uscis and embassy look good for 2 couples if they know each other for along time and married since more than 1 year ? ( i know this idiot quiz )

any help will b appricated thanks alot

06-15-2008 : my fiancee first visit to me ( stayed 3 weeks ) .

06-23-2009 : my fiancee secound visit me in Egypt ( stayed 6 weeks ).

06-28-2009 : ENGAGED

10-29-2009 : I-129F Sent

01-27-2010 : my fiancee 3rd visit to Egypt ( stayed 6 weeks ) .

02-09-2010 : travel with my fiancee to turkey in a vacation (5 days)

05-25-2010 : my fiancee 4th visit to ( stayed 2 months ) .

06-03-2010 :Interview Date .

Interview Result : approved ( ya right ! )

07-01-2010 : we got a letter had my passport and over the visa stamp says ( canceled without prejudice )!!

06-29-2010 : case sent back to usa !!!

07-07-2010 : MARRIED

01-12-2011 : the letter state the k1 case is expired , and ther was no prob to file back for any kind of visa

04-25-2011 : my wife here now visiting me in egypt for 2 and half mounth yayyyyyyyyyyyy

05-18-2011 : travel with my wife to malaysia in a 1 week vaction

06-14-2011 : register our marraige papers in cairo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CAocm7.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

hey guys i just had som quiz here and need some help in it please :

1 ) i know my wife now since feb-2008 online >>>> you can see every thing at my time line lol , but my quiz is did my k1 sent back will effect my cr1 bad ????

( my oppnion is no cuse we show now we love each other even after k1 sent back we still togther and get married and still in contact if i was uscis or counsler will see that mayb im wrong so correct me guys ) ?

You have to understand why they denied your fiancee visa in the first place cause if the same reason is still there, i think they can deny you one more time

2 ) we married since since 10 mounths so did we need cr1 or we need another kind of visa ???? cuse i heared about if we married more than 1 or two years so we need something call ir1 !!! im not sure so correct me please ?

you file the I-130 and if you were married already for 2 years before you enter the US then you are eligible to recieve an IR1 visa which is valid for 10 years

3 ) my wife is coming to visit me soon to visit me and she will stay 2 mounths and two weeks did she can make for me direct filling ???

she has to be a resident of Egypt at least 6 months before she can file from cairo

4 ) we had some issues here in egypt after the revalition we make at 25 jan and take persident out of his office , so can she use this unsafe suitayion here to get for me a visa ?????

Actually no, they won't give you a visa just because of the revolution, it will be processed normally

5 ) when you think we can file for cr1 ? cuse when she be back to usa we will be married since 1 year ?

any time you want it doesn't matter

5 ) did the uscis and embassy look good for 2 couples if they know each other for along time and married since more than 1 year ? ( i know this idiot quiz )

They might consider it as a good sign but i am not 100% sure

any help will b appricated thanks alot

Find a job you love to do, and you will never work another day in your life.

us-eg.gif

Timeline

thanks samoray , but realy they dont tell nobody why they deny them or send the case back no way so we have to do the options they give us and as you say i-130 , but what the diff between i-130 and cr1 ????

and did we had to register our marriage at embassy ???

07-01-2010 : we got a letter had my passport and over the visa stamp says ( canceled without prejudice )!!

01-12-2011 : the letter state the k1 case is expired , and ther was no prob to file back for any kind of visa

04-25-2011 : my wife here now visiting me in egypt for 2 and half mounth yayyyyyyyyyyyy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CAocm7.png

Timeline

7 ) did it will efect our suitation if my wife change her name in her passport to my name ????

8 ) did its bad thing cuse she dont file for me in her last yeat taxes ????

9 ) did i can get sc number ??? did it will make any diff any way if i have 1 ???

CAocm7.png

7 ) did it will efect our suitation if my wife change her name in her passport to my name ????

8 ) did its bad thing cuse she dont file for me in her last yeat taxes ????

9 ) did i can get sc number ??? did it will make any diff any way if i have 1 ???

7. No, she doesn't have to change her name if she doesn't want to - changing name does not affect the process

8. Not really

9. Once you get immigrant visa you can get the social security number - not before. Doesn't make a difference until you're in the US - THEN you need it.

You need to look at your case through consular officer's eyes:

- has your wife been married before and if yes how long ago was she divorced?

- who was her previous husband? American, immigrant and how old was he?

- how old are you and how old is your wife?

- what are your education levels?

- what do you do for a living?

- religious background?

- families on both sides accepting of this marriage - or is there some resistance?

- does she have children and what are their ages?

- how often has your wife visited you in Egypt and hoc much time did she spend there?

Answering all these questions may help you understand why your K-1 was returned.

ROC 2009
Naturalization 2010

Timeline

thanks for your answer and your care my frined

7. No, she doesn't have to change her name if she doesn't want to - changing name does not affect the process

8. Not really

9. Once you get immigrant visa you can get the social security number - not before. Doesn't make a difference until you're in the US - THEN you need it.

You need to look at your case through consular officer's eyes:

- has your wife been married before and if yes how long ago was she divorced?

ya she was , and she been divorced since 16 years before she marry me

- who was her previous husband? American, immigrant and how old was he?

he is american and he was younger than her with 2 years , and she have 2 kids by him

- how old are you and how old is your wife?

she elder than me with 25 years , i know we had age gap but we love each other , and i dont like some people here to disopinted us about it like before and say it will not gonna work

- what are your education levels?

im arch engineer and study for my master dgree now

- what do you do for a living?

i work in construction office and fixing to had my own bussines soon

- religious background?

im moslem so my familey but she not , by the way she belive in islam ( my quiz is did it will be better if she convert to be moslem in papers it will be better , or to hide that fact ?????? )

- families on both sides accepting of this marriage - or is there some resistance?

her kids had no prob at all , but i tell the councler at the k1 interview before that i was had some issues with my dad and mom about it but after a while they approve it and now they ok , even we had pic for us celberting our engaged party

- does she have children and what are their ages?

she have 5 kids they are 33 , 32 , 29 , 25 , and 17 doughter she leaves with her but she will move soon mayb even before we file for our cr1

- how often has your wife visited you in Egypt and hoc much time did she spend there?

the first visit was at 6 - 2008 >>>> stayed 3 weeks

6 - 2009 >>>> stayed 6 weeks and get engaged this time

1 - 2010 >>>> stayed 7 weeks

4 - 2010 >>>> stayed 7 weeks we get our k1 sent back and married this time

and coming in 5 - 2011 >>>> and will stay 2 mounths and 2 weeks

Answering all these questions may help you understand why your K-1 was returned.

CAocm7.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.