136 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Sorry, I'm not into smear media. Don't care where the smear comes from or where it goes. Right to left, left to right - it's smear anyway that goes and I'm just not into that.

Two problems here, Danno. First, Mathews isn't "my fellow lefty" and second, I don't consume Breitbart's garbage.

YOu may not "consume" his stuff but from the way you keep interjecting him in the conversation one might conclude you are a tad bit consumed "by" it.

:D

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Timeline
YOu may not "consume" his stuff but from the way you keep interjecting him in the conversation one might conclude you are a tad bit consumed "by" it.

Not at all, Danno. I take for what it's worth. Nada. Wish that actual news media would do the same rather than elevating it to a status it clearly doesn't deserve.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Not at all, Danno. I take for what it's worth. Nada. Wish that actual news media would do the same rather than elevating it to a status it clearly doesn't deserve.

I hear ya but on the other hand I am fond of what Ross Perot said when they questioned him about adultery being grounds for dismissal in his business.

He said "If his own wife can't trust him, how can I"?

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

I hear ya but on the other hand I am fond of what Ross Perot said when they questioned him about adultery being grounds for dismissal in his business.

I know you're a big government kind of guy. You'd like gubmint in every corner of everyone's life making sure that morality standards are met at every turn. I get that. I don't subscribe to such philosophy and will oppose it whenever it lifts it's ugly face but I get that you most certainly do.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I know you're a big government kind of guy. You'd like gubmint in every corner of everyone's life making sure that morality standards are met at every turn. I get that. I don't subscribe to such philosophy and will oppose it whenever it lifts it's ugly face but I get that you most certainly do.

You prefer a small government? Minimal government regulation? Me too.

As for the guy with his wiener waggin', we don't need no stinking laws about waggin' weiners, we just need an election every two years...oh yeah! Done.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

IF he sent it, then shouldn't he be treated the same as Chris Lee was?

IF he didn't send it, then shouldn't there be an investigation into the hacking of a Congressman's twitter account? And if that WAS a picture of him, did the hacker have access to more than just the Congressman's twitter account?

If we believe the Congressman then that is all the more reason for an investigation.

OMG please, NOT an investigation of Twitter! Tweets! No way. Heck I have to take my gun off and hide it just to type the word "tweet"

Please, just let the voters decide

Gary And Alla

You prefer a small government? Minimal government regulation? Me too.

As for the guy with his wiener waggin', we don't need no stinking laws about waggin' weiners, we just need an election every two years...oh yeah! Done.

Yep, just what's needed to keep things running smooth w/o getting people killed needlessly. And on the other thing, exactly!

Timeline

Weiner, who is Jewish, has a Muslim wife with Saudi affiliations. Since they married, he's moderated some of his Zionist positions, to the lasting dismay of many right-wingers and pro-Israel hard-liners. It's not clear why he's not being as clear as he should be if he was hacked, but I can see him being a target for smearing, not just by Zionists, but also by Muslims who aren't keen on Muslim women marrying kitabi men.

I feel sorry for her. As a Muslima who was also married to a non-Muslim, I know first hand the vitriol that can come our way, even in liberal environments. For now, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt because of their history.

Not to mention he is circumcised so she has to deal with that humiliation also. Poor woman.

Gary And Alla

OMG please, NOT an investigation of Twitter! Tweets! No way. Heck I have to take my gun off and hide it just to type the word "tweet"

Please, just let the voters decide

You do realize it is a federal crime to hack into another person's account. Assuming that the Congressman is telling the truth, there should be an investigation of this crime.

Timeline

You do realize it is a federal crime to hack into another person's account. Assuming that the Congressman is telling the truth, there should be an investigation of this crime.

You want to pay for it? Someone hacked his account and sent a photo of a ####### in underwear and you want taxpayers to pay for finding out who did it? Are there any other 8th grade pranks we should be funding the investigation of? Maybe who put saran wrap on the urinal? The person or persons that TP'd the quarterbacks house?

Gary And Alla

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

He is a congress man and if he's computer was hacked LoL cough cough ?? Then yes they should look into it

Blackmail from overseas is a real possibility. China just tried this Again. If he was not a congress man then No

You want to pay for it? Someone hacked his account and sent a photo of a ####### in underwear and you want taxpayers to pay for finding out who did it? Are there any other 8th grade pranks we should be funding the investigation of? Maybe who put saran wrap on the urinal? The person or persons that TP'd the quarterbacks house

“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”

He is a congress man and if he's computer was hacked LoL cough cough ?? Then yes they should look into it

Blackmail from overseas is a real possibility. China just tried this Again. If he was not a congress man then No

His computer was hacked? I thought he said that his twitter account was compromised. Those are two different things. The former would be an issue if someone gained unauthorized access to the Congressman's computer and there would be an investigation already. But we're talking about his twitter account for crying out loud.

He is a congress man and if he's computer...

Oh, and don't worry about this one, last I heard the Congressman is neither Congress nor a computer.

Edited by Mr. Big Dog

You want to pay for it? Someone hacked his account and sent a photo of a ####### in underwear and you want taxpayers to pay for finding out who did it? Are there any other 8th grade pranks we should be funding the investigation of? Maybe who put saran wrap on the urinal? The person or persons that TP'd the quarterbacks house?

Whether you like it or not; it is still a federal offense to hack somebody's account; that's the important thing. You need to stop focusing on the ####### so much. :whistle:

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Well it's not as if you're banging the guy...

Whether you like it or not; it is still a federal offense to hack somebody's account; that's the important thing. You need to stop focusing on the ####### so much. :whistle:

Is it a federal offence? Would you go to court if you fraped a facebook account?

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

:lol: