136 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Sure, i'm not taking it seriously. But you know VJ, people take the sensationalist guff and elavate it into major scandal. Embarassing for the guy (if he did it), but not a lot else.

i agree its not the scandal the media & some here are trying to make it. its funny as hell the dude busted himself. if his account was really hacked, that is a serious issue. he is a US congressman.

7yqZWFL.jpg

except send a pic of his package to a hot 21 year old he was trying to hook up with. i wonder if his wife is as dismissive of this incident. :unsure:

He did? That was his package? You have proof of that? If you, or anyone, did, then there wouldn't be anything to talk about. All you and everyone else drooling over this snon-story has is pure speculation. Nothing more.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

cmon you don't think its a little funny weiner accidentally hit send all? i find it to be hilarious.

I'm confused. If he accidentally sent it to everyone, how is the photo linked specifically to this girl?

Weiner won't deny

The man should know if the pic is his weiner. :bonk:

Watch the MSNBC vid. Pay attention to his eyes and the way he stammers / stutters when answering the question. :wacko:

Be Shrewd! Be Astute and be aware who's watching ya!

He did? That was his package? You have proof of that? If you, or anyone, did, then there wouldn't be anything to talk about. All you and everyone else drooling over this snon-story has is pure speculation. Nothing more.

apparently he did or someone hacked his account. so either weiner is a wanker trying to screw around on his wife or someone has illegally posed as a US congressman. the former would be a fairly serious event. his dong is the package....pay attention here. ok? notice he has not denied the pic is him. whether you like it or not, its in the news & i'm gonna talk about it. if you don't want to read it don't.

Edited by SMOKE
7yqZWFL.jpg

IF he sent it, then shouldn't he be treated the same as Chris Lee was?

IF he didn't send it, then shouldn't there be an investigation into the hacking of a Congressman's twitter account? And if that WAS a picture of him, did the hacker have access to more than just the Congressman's twitter account?

If we believe the Congressman then that is all the more reason for an investigation.

IF he sent it, then shouldn't he be treated the same as Chris Lee was?

IF he didn't send it, then shouldn't there be an investigation into the hacking of a Congressman's twitter account? And if that WAS a picture of him, did the hacker have access to more than just the Congressman's twitter account?

If we believe the Congressman then that is all the more reason for an investigation.

:thumbs:

Be Shrewd! Be Astute and be aware who's watching ya!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

The excitement over this thread just proves how much this community misses Eric.

maybe eric is weiner.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

He's a Democrat...it is resume enhancement.

Thus speaks the voice of reason - NOT. Being a cuckold has nothing to do what political party you support.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I don't think so. It's traditional, plain vanilla Breitbart hackery. He's not exactly shown to be capable of anything but.

Your fellow lefty Chris matthews, questions the smearing of Breitbart.

http://www.breitbart.tv/msnbcs-matthews-breitbart-didnt-smear-sherrod-video-wasnt-deceptively-edited/

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

You seem extremely defensive over wieners weener. Would you be playing full court defense if the guy had an 'R' next to his name?

Sorry, I'm not into smear media. Don't care where the smear comes from or where it goes. Right to left, left to right - it's smear anyway that goes and I'm just not into that.

Your fellow lefty Chris matthews, questions the smearing of Breitbart.

http://www.breitbart.tv/msnbcs-matthews-breitbart-didnt-smear-sherrod-video-wasnt-deceptively-edited/

Two problems here, Danno. First, Mathews isn't "my fellow lefty" and second, I don't consume Breitbart's garbage.