136 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

If he did send the photo via twitter, it's got to be one of the stupidest things he's probably ever done in his life. He was a life long bachelor before marrying last year. It does seem odd that he'd send this girl the photo without any other communications trail between the two, but then it also seems unlikely that someone would be able to hack into his account and choose this girl to send the photo to. I don't think Weiner is being as honest and forthright as he could be, but that's just my hunch.

Perhaps the Congressman wanted to seem technologically savvy, so his aides have been tweeting for him. :unsure:

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Perhaps the Congressman wanted to seem technologically savvy, so his aides have been tweeting for him. :unsure:

Hmmm....good question. If that's the case, then the question remains why Weiner would have a photo of his wiener on his computer? Also, why would his aide try to do him in? Unless the aide was hoping to score some hot cybersex with this girl, while pretending he was Weiner.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Then prove that he did. Then you have a news worthy story. Until then, you've got Breitbarts hackery.

Since when do we require the proof of innocence in this country? Maybe that's a story. The right wanting to repeal the principle of innocent until proven guilty. Of course, wanting to repeal it only when it hurts the other side of the aisle. Never for them and theirs. Get outta town, man.

No one is suggesting he should go to jail, the question which presents its self is..... is the man fit to serve?

His account has sent a lewd photo, he first claimed it was hacked, then when talk about an FBI investigation began he quickly changed talk of "hacking" to talk of a "prank".

I think it get's to you because you know.... Breitbart has outed another story... but it has gone way beyond Breitbart now, everyone is covering it.... are they all Journalistic hacks?

I hope for his wifes sake, some how there is an explanation to all this, though by the way he is acting... it's doubtful.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Timeline

Hmmm....good question. If that's the case, then the question remains why Weiner would have a photo of his wiener on his computer? Also, why would his aide try to do him in? Unless the aide was hoping to score some hot cybersex with this girl, while pretending he was Weiner.

That would explain the tweets to Ginger Lee.

Edited by Some Old Guy

Now that you mentioned it, I'm wondering how many members of Congress actually do their own tweeting?

Probably not that many. I wonder why any do at all, it's just one more way for them to put their feet in their mouths and bring on a whole crapstorm of trouble for themselves. It's not as though it's a medium that could be of any benefit to their job performance or effectiveness as Congressmen or women. Unless I'm missing something and it really has devolved into that?

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

Weiner, who is Jewish, has a Muslim wife with Saudi affiliations. Since they married, he's moderated some of his Zionist positions, to the lasting dismay of many right-wingers and pro-Israel hard-liners. It's not clear why he's not being as clear as he should be if he was hacked, but I can see him being a target for smearing, not just by Zionists, but also by Muslims who aren't keen on Muslim women marrying kitabi men.

I feel sorry for her. As a Muslima who was also married to a non-Muslim, I know first hand the vitriol that can come our way, even in liberal environments. For now, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt because of their history.

Edited by Sofiyya

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

Weiner, who is Jewish, has a Muslim wife with Saudi affiliations. Since they married, he's moderated some of his Zionist positions, to the lasting dismay of many right-wingers and pro-Israel hard-liners. It's not clear why he's not being as clear as he should be if he was hacked, but I can see him being a target for smearing, not just by Zionists, but also by Muslims who aren't keen on Muslim women marrying kitabi men.

I feel sorry for her. As a Muslima who was also married to a non-Muslim, I know first hand the vitriol that can come our way, even in liberal environments. For now, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt because of their history.

In Saudi it is an eye for an eye. A tooth for a tooth.

If your account gets hacked; the suspect gets hacked upon conviction!

Edited by Lord Infamous

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

I have zero interest in worrying about the sexual peccadilloes of politicians, except Berlasconi - now his peccadilloes are at least colourful.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

cmon you don't think its a little funny weiner accidentally hit send all? i find it to be hilarious.

Sure, i'm not taking it seriously. But you know VJ, people take the sensationalist guff and elavate it into major scandal. Embarassing for the guy (if he did it), but not a lot else.