03/29/2011......NOA2

06/07/2011......INTERVIEW.....APPROVED

Aos

08/16/2011...... aos filed

08/29/2011...... Noa

09/16/2011...... biometrics

10/18/2011...... EAD approved

Congratulations and best of luck on the rest of your journey!!! :thumbs:

- Somewhere between heartaches and waiting comes the chance to be found by someone who can show you that you don't have to be just an Option, but the only CHOICE-

cybkik5.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hey guys, I just wanted to share with our Decemberite family that as I was getting acclimated to my first day on my new job I received an email and text today that we are APPROVED!!!

Application Type: I129F , PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Your Case Status: Post Decision Activity

On May 2, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E).

Thank God! We truly werent expecting anything today, we just talked last night about not expecting anything until the end of the month.

I understand why you might not have been expecting it. It took only 4 1/2 months. Congratulations!

02iqn7wnr.png

Congrats

-400 CITIZENSHIP TIMELINE

01-17-2015 = N-400 packet sent (to P.O. Box Dallas via USPS Priority Mail)
01-21-2015 = N-400 packet delivered
01/25/2015 = E confirmation / Text received

01/26/2015 = Check cashed .

02/02/2015 = NOA1 received (Priority Date 01/21/2015)
02/09/2015 = Biometrics Letter received .

02/18/2015 = Biometrics

02/20/2015 = In line for interview

04/10/2015 = Interview Letter received .

05/11/2015 =Interview .

05/11/2015 = Passed Interview
07/01/2015 = Oath letter received
07/24/2015 = Oath Cerememony

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Nea & Ola,

I wish you both many blessings and much much love forever!
This video is still my very favourite Nigerian Praise and Worship song! This is how I learned how to dance during worship! My Fellowship thinks I'm so crazzzzzzzy!! The point of sharing it with you is that God heard my prayers and He answered us! So, I'm thanking Him because my sister and brother will be together soon! Amen!! :innocent:

Nea, as you know they're all Nigerians in Fellowship..... and me, the Island Girl!! LOL LOL I told you, I'm Nigerian on Friday Nights! And I eat STEW (Ola you know what that means??? Where's the Recipe?) Anyway, I'm so happy for you both on your NOA2.

I love you two super giant!
Mari & Kadir too!

PS: At your wedding we will all dance!

sparkling-usa-flag.gifMarivalentine60.gifKadir Turkey%20flag-L-anim.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

Hey guys, I just wanted to share with our Decemberite family that as I was getting acclimated to my first day on my new job I received an email and text today that we are APPROVED!!!

Application Type: I129F , PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Your Case Status: Post Decision Activity

On May 2, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E).

Thank God! We truly werent expecting anything today, we just talked last night about not expecting anything until the end of the month.

Congrats to you and yours...

I am a November filer and looks like no hope in site so please

keep us in prayer that have been left behind...

I am so very happy for everyone who has been approved, but what about us who have been left behind?

Yes I have called til I am so blue in the face and having words with the person on the other end of the line.

They say a whole lot of nothing and you call back and get more of the same.

Yea called government people still nothing.

Pls so I ask for all of you out here pray for all of us left behind and still waiting and praying..

We need all the prayer we can get to get us thru..

Sorry just had to let it out

Congrats again may you move fast and may you be reunited very soon.

God be with you

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

Nea & Ola,

I wish you both many blessings and much much love forever!

This video is still my very favourite Nigerian Praise and Worship song! This is how I learned how to dance during worship! My Fellowship thinks I'm so crazzzzzzzy!! The point of sharing it with you is that God heard my prayers and He answered us! So, I'm thanking Him because my sister and brother will be together soon! Amen!! :innocent:

Nea, as you know they're all Nigerians in Fellowship..... and me, the Island Girl!! LOL LOL I told you, I'm Nigerian on Friday Nights! And I eat STEW (Ola you know what that means??? Where's the Recipe?) Anyway, I'm so happy for you both on your NOA2.

I love you two super giant!

Mari & Kadir too!

PS: At your wedding we will all dance!

Thank you for sharing this video.

It has made my day and has given me some of my spirit to hold on and to keep with this journey.

Thank you for your time with this. I know it was not for me, but ty so much any way...

God bless you and keep you. You have surley helped me today..

TY

:)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Thank you for sharing this video.

It has made my day and has given me some of my spirit to hold on and to keep with this journey.

Thank you for your time with this. I know it was not for me, but ty so much any way...

God bless you and keep you. You have surley helped me today..

TY

:)

My friend,

That video is for everybody who must endure this VJ! LOL cuz we need it! Nobody is left behind in His eyes... nor in my heart. I will continue to pray with diligence daily for the VJ Family. :innocent:

God did not make us to be alone. He wants us in relationship; first with Him and then with each other. Amen!!

With love,

Mari

PS: When I hear it it really shines my spirit! Try to follow them dancing and sing!!! It feels great!!! :dance:

sparkling-usa-flag.gifMarivalentine60.gifKadir Turkey%20flag-L-anim.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Congrats to you and yours...

I am a November filer and looks like no hope in site so please

keep us in prayer that have been left behind...

I am so very happy for everyone who has been approved, but what about us who have been left behind?

Yes I have called til I am so blue in the face and having words with the person on the other end of the line.

They say a whole lot of nothing and you call back and get more of the same.

Yea called government people still nothing.

Pls so I ask for all of you out here pray for all of us left behind and still waiting and praying..

We need all the prayer we can get to get us thru..

Sorry just had to let it out

Congrats again may you move fast and may you be reunited very soon.

God be with you

Im sorry to hear that you havent been approved yet. I will keep you in my prayers that you get that NOA2 asap. Dont give up hope.

K-1 process

1. December 19, 2010: Mailed I-129F

2. December 23, 2010: I-129F delivered

3. December 28, 2010: NOA1

4. December 29, 2010: Received email and text message from USCIS stating application was received

5. January 6, 2011: Received hard copy NOA1

6. May 2, 2011: Received email and text message for NOA2

7. May 6, 2011: Received hard copy NOA2

8. May 9, 2011: NVC received approved 129-F

9. May 10, 2011: NVC mailed to Nigeria

10. May 25, 2011: Received packet 3 and interview date of August 10th

11. August 10, 2011: Interview; VISA APPROVED!!!

12. August 29, 2011: POE Houston, TX

13. September 3, 2011: Wedding day

AOS process

1. October 18, 2011: Mailed AOS

2. October 28, 2011: AOS delivered

3. November 1, 2011: Received email and text message from USCIS stating AOS received

4. November 5, 2011: Received I-797C

5. November 22, 2011: Biometrics appointment

6. November 25, 2011: Received letter that case was transferred to California

7. February 21, 2012: Received email of RFE

8. February 25, 2012: Received RFE for completed I-693 (curse the incompetent physician)

9. March 1, 2012: Mailed RFE response

10. March 15, 2012: Green card in production email

11. March 17, 2012: Green card mailed

12. March 21, 2012: Green card in hand!

Removal of conditions

1. December 18, 2013: Mailed I-751

2. January 21, 2014: Biometrics appointment

3. June 1. 2014: Received RFE

4. July 3, 2014: Mailed RFE response

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.