98 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thank you all for your support, but I must disagree that USCIS did me a favor by delaying my NOA2 for all of this time.

Elena's problems were all imaginary, making all sorts of outrageous claims that were simply untrue. When I pressed her for specifics on the claims she made against me, the answer was always the same: "I don't know".

Had she been here and therefore unable to refuse to communicate with me for 31 days like she did, I could have broken her determination to refuse to listen to anybody or anything except for her own sick fantasies. Also, starting up the bulldozer would have resulted in her deportation, thereby greatly increasing her incentive to see things my way.

Unfortunately, USCIS will only now have one failed K-1 against her, as her first victim was from England, so she may very well conjure up some lies about me to her next victim to cover herself. I am purposely not withdrawing my I-129f so it can go down in the computers as a failed K-1. Hopefully this will haunt her for several years and prevent her from striking again until she is too old for any man to want to bother with her.

The sad truth is that she does not only lie to others; she lies to herself and refuses to deal with her mental problems, preferring to set someone else up for a fall so she can rationalize that it is his fault. I am sure she believes me to be some kind of hideous monster out to ruin her life. I know (and so do many of you know) how aggressive I can get when my interests are threatened, but all she got from me was love and kindness, even during the 31 days of silence. I sent her flowers. I sent her chocolates. I sent her a stuffed teddy bear. I sent her love notes. I sent her e- cards. I e-mailed her love songs. And she did not acknowledge any of it. She was stubbornly determined to destroy, destroy, destroy, and that is what she did.

Thank you all for your support, but I must disagree that USCIS did me a favor by delaying my NOA2 for all of this time.

Elena's problems were all imaginary, making all sorts of outrageous claims that were simply untrue. When I pressed her for specifics on the claims she made against me, the answer was always the same: "I don't know".

Had she been here and therefore unable to refuse to communicate with me for 31 days like she did, I could have broken her determination to refuse to listen to anybody or anything except for her own sick fantasies. Also, starting up the bulldozer would have resulted in her deportation, thereby greatly increasing her incentive to see things my way.

Unfortunately, USCIS will only now have one failed K-1 against her, as her first victim was from England, so she may very well conjure up some lies about me to her next victim to cover herself. I am purposely not withdrawing my I-129f so it can go down in the computers as a failed K-1. Hopefully this will haunt her for several years and prevent her from striking again until she is too old for any man to want to bother with her.

The sad truth is that she does not only lie to others; she lies to herself and refuses to deal with her mental problems, preferring to set someone else up for a fall so she can rationalize that it is his fault. I am sure she believes me to be some kind of hideous monster out to ruin her life. I know (and so do many of you know) how aggressive I can get when my interests are threatened, but all she got from me was love and kindness, even during the 31 days of silence. I sent her flowers. I sent her chocolates. I sent her a stuffed teddy bear. I sent her love notes. I sent her e- cards. I e-mailed her love songs. And she did not acknowledge any of it. She was stubbornly determined to destroy, destroy, destroy, and that is what she did.

Out of all your posts on here, including the tirades that made some people angry... I don't think anyone ever questioned your devotion to Elena. You definitely deserved better, my friend.

very sorry to hear this..

event.png

K1 Process

11/04/2010 | NOA1 Received

11/15/2010 | Touched

02/24/2011 | Flyiin to be with my love

03/05/2011 | Back to waiting,back to US .lol

04/04/2011 | 150th Day Mark.arghh

04/25/2011 | NOA2..yayyy

NVC

05/03/2011 | NVC Received SDO# ASSIGNED

05/05/2011 | Case En route to Santo Domingo

05/07/2011 | Received NVC letter date 5/3/2011

05/11/2011 | Santo Domingo Received Case

05/17/2011 | Interview scheduled

06/01/2011 | Pkt.4 Received

07/06/2011 | Medical Done

07/17/2011 | Leaving to DR

07/19/2011 | INTERVIEW AT 6:45AM APPROVED

08/03/2011 | VISA Printed

08/08/2011 | Visa Received

08/09/2011 | POE @ JFK

09/23/2011 | MARRIED

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

so sad to hear about this Al,in time you will find a woman that will truly love you in return,who knows she is just near on you,you just dont notice it cos you were busy from the woman in russia. take time to hang out with your family and friends. evrything happen for a reason,their is someone who desserve better on you. I feel for you,we were the sep batch and i still remember how we both excited to hear our NOA2. but things will be ok in time. you desserve someone better.

f690746bde92a5f8de43878535e2992e.jpgan1cHsWHg3D0010MjAwMTlqfDI4OTc3N2phfHNpbmNlIG91ciBOT0Ex.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Buddy! What happened is great! You just have not realized it yet! The fact that she already had someone from UK already tells you something. In addition, you do not want to hold someone next you just because they are afraid of deportation. You don't need this unstable psycho! Enjoy your life, buddy and forget about her. Imagine if she would come here and then everything would fall apart and you would be responsible for her for 10 years!! There are 1,000 great girls around. I know exactly how you felt: stuck at home waiting.. Forget it and move on!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hey,

We hope you are joking. We are very sad to listen about your current situation. We read so much about how much you used to trust her and all that.

Don't give me and move to the next one. :thumbs:

3.gif

"The perfection/respect/credibility of a man decreases by the number of marriages he has had and by the number of kids he has outside his current marriage. ", Quote by Bite YourDust
  • Met on yahoo chat through a friend.
  • April 2010 - Decided to meet in person
  • 06.01.2010 - She flew from Dubai to Philippines for vacationing
  • 06.21.2010 - We met in Philippines
  • 06.24.2010 - Engaged
  • 06.28.2010 - Came back to USA
  • 07.05.2010 - She flew back to Dubai (work)
  • 08.02.2010 - Mailed I129F to VSC
  • 08.03.2010 - Delivered to VSC. Signed by D RENAUD.
  • 08.09.2010 - Check cashed
  • 08.14.2010 - NOA1 (Dated 08/06/2010)!!!!!!!!
  • 08.19.2010 - Touched!
  • 08.27.2010 - Received snail mail that typographical error was fixed.
  • 10.03.2010 - Touched!
  • 11.21.2010 - Visited her for a week in Dubai!
  • 02.14.2011 - NOA2 Approved on St. Valentine day!!!!!!!
  • 02.17.2011 - Packet left from NVC to ABU DHABI (Dubai)
  • 02.19.2011 - NOA2 hard copy received
  • 02.22.2011 - Packet reached ABU DHABI's consulate
  • 03.02.2011 - packet 3 & 4 received by email
  • 03.02.2011 - Confirmation of Interview on 04.14.2011 -
  • 03.07.2011 - Fiancee passed medical exam.
  • 04.14.2011 - K1-Visa Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 04.21.2011 - Picked up Visa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline

I'm so sorry to hear about this :-( I was really hoping your long absence from the forums was a good sign that you were with her or your case was moving. You can't help her if she can't help herself. I hope you find someone who is deserving of your love and affection

POE: 5/17/2011

Wedding: 5/21/2011

AOS Mailed: 6/17/2011

NOA1 6/27/2011

RFE 7/13/2011

EAD approved 8/22/2011 :)

AOS Approved 9/14/2011 :) :) :)

USCIS Free till 2013!!!!!!!!! :)

I am purposely not withdrawing my I-129f so it can go down in the computers as a failed K-1. Hopefully this will haunt her for several years and prevent her from striking again until she is too old for any man to want to bother with her.

Actually, I think that hurts you more than it does her. Abandoning a petition isn't looked upon as a positive in the eyes of the USCIS, I don't think.

Look, if it's really over, just shut it all down on your end too. It makes for smoother sailing once your are over this difficult time (and I know this is a rough ride!). But you know you will meet the right one some day in the not-to-distant future. So just start paving the way for her now...even though you don't have any idea who she is yet. You (and she) will be glad you did.

ROC

06/15/2013 - I-751 Sent

06/19/2013 - NOA 1

07/17/2013 - Biometrics

08/19/2013 - Case transferred from VSC to CSC

09/17/2013 - Approved!

09/23/2013 - Received approval notice.

10/09/2013 - Card received. Fini!

N400

12/18/2017 - N400 submitted

12/19/2017 - NOA

01/09/2018 - Biometrics

04/10/2018 - Interview

04/27/2018 - Oath

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

; AAAAL!! :blink:

OMG, what the #### did just happen?? Of all the comments about how desperate you and your now ex-fiancee to receive your NOA2, because you two couldn't live apart any longer, you two were like the last couple whom I thought this would happen to :unsure:

Keep your head up, this all is very devistating and hopefully you can move on anytime soon :thumbs: ..

xoxox

holland-flag-44.gifunited-states-flag-88.gif

heart-119.gif August 28th, 2011: Wedding heart-119.giflove-182.gif

AOS
August 31th, 2011: applied for SS#
September 6th: received SS#
September 26th, 2011: AOS sent
September 30th, 2011: NOA1
October 6th, 2011: NOA1 hard copy
October 26th,2011: Biometrics
October 28th, 2011: case transferred to California for faster processing
December 5th, 2011: received EAD/AP card
February 22nd, 2012: Green card in production
February 27th, 2012: GREEN CARD in hand, yaaay!!!

November 10th, 2013: ROC

Actually, I think that hurts you more than it does her. Abandoning a petition isn't looked upon as a positive in the eyes of the USCIS, I don't think.

Look, if it's really over, just shut it all down on your end too. It makes for smoother sailing once your are over this difficult time (and I know this is a rough ride!). But you know you will meet the right one some day in the not-to-distant future. So just start paving the way for her now...even though you don't have any idea who she is yet. You (and she) will be glad you did.

Its heartbreaking and very inhuman.I pray God gives you the strength & fortitude to move beyond this disappointment.

You will surely get a lady that will appreciate your worth. Shutdown the process for your sake and move on.

....All your Negative Energy Feeds Cancer!

event.png

Timeline

Believe me you are lucky. You do not want to have to deal with this type of behavior for the rest of your life, or until the divorce. Better to find out now.

Remember there are 10,000 more beautiful Russian ladies waiting for you. Start looking again. It will ease your mind.

Don't worry about the previous K-1 petitions as that will not prevent you from doing another, but I would suggest you terminate this one.

Good luck.

If at first you don't succeed, then sky diving is not for you.

Someone stole my dictionary. Now I am at a loss for words.

If Apple made a car, would it have windows?

Ban shredded cheese. Make America Grate Again .

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.  Deport him and you never have to feed him again.

I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.

I went bald but I kept my comb.  I just couldn't part with it.

My name is not Richard Edward but my friends still call me DickEd

If your pet has a bladder infection, urine trouble.

"Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow."

I fired myself from cleaning the house. I didn't like my attitude and I got caught drinking on the job.

My kid has A.D.D... and a couple of F's

Carrots improve your vision.  Alcohol doubles it.

A dung beetle walks into a bar and asks " Is this stool taken?"

Breaking news.  They're not making yardsticks any longer.

Hemorrhoids?  Shouldn't they be called Assteroids?

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.

If you suck at playing the trumpet, that may be why.

Timeline

Now my dream of a Russian wife is dead, as that was my second I-129f filing.

No it is not. Doesn't matter about the previous petitions. You will just need to write a note about it with your next petition.

If at first you don't succeed, then sky diving is not for you.

Someone stole my dictionary. Now I am at a loss for words.

If Apple made a car, would it have windows?

Ban shredded cheese. Make America Grate Again .

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.  Deport him and you never have to feed him again.

I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.

I went bald but I kept my comb.  I just couldn't part with it.

My name is not Richard Edward but my friends still call me DickEd

If your pet has a bladder infection, urine trouble.

"Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow."

I fired myself from cleaning the house. I didn't like my attitude and I got caught drinking on the job.

My kid has A.D.D... and a couple of F's

Carrots improve your vision.  Alcohol doubles it.

A dung beetle walks into a bar and asks " Is this stool taken?"

Breaking news.  They're not making yardsticks any longer.

Hemorrhoids?  Shouldn't they be called Assteroids?

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.

If you suck at playing the trumpet, that may be why.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.