Bad_Daddy

Missile from Gaza hits Israeli school bus; 2 hurt

80 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

You can discuss or disagree with the different perspectives and viewpoints of the situation but stop making your comments personal attacks against the individuals expressing viewpoints different than your own. Thread bans will be issued for those who continue to make personal attacks or insults.

Edited by Kathryn41

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Post a link please showing Israel breaking a truce with Hamas. Let's see this.

Nobody's right if everybody's wrong. Thou shalt not kill.

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Timeline

Since Hamas frequently uses civilians, schools, daycares etc as human shields it is difficult to put your photo into full perspective. Having said that, of course any father viewing his dead children is heartbreaking. Unfortunately that leaves us full circle as to the circumstances which lead up to the death of these kids.

Have you seen Hamas preschool shows? You know, the ones that help little kids understand why mommy needs to strap on a vest of dynamite?

Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law. For this...Thou shalt not kill (Romans 13:8)

IR5

Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law. For this...Thou shalt not kill (Romans 13:8)

#5 and Cha Cha

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Little do they realize that outside of the interested parties, everyone else tuned their ####### out decades ago.

you may have tuned out, but yr still paying $ for it, against yr will. it really is special that way. not everyone has these kind of bragging rights.

You-paid-Israel-SH.gif

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

you may have tuned out, but yr still paying $ for it, against yr will.

I'm paying $$$ against my will for 99.99% of what our government is doing.

It's not like we can do anything to change it. "The US government is a giant insurance company with an army." Can't remember who said it.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Timeline

I'm paying $$ against my will for 99.99% of what our government is doing.

It's not like we can do anything to change it. "The US government is a giant insurance company with an army." Can't remember who said it.

The Chairman of A.I.G.? tongue.gif

IR5

you may have tuned out, but yr still paying $ for it, against yr will. it really is special that way. not everyone has these kind of bragging rights.

You-paid-Israel-SH.gif

Or Hamas used this kids home for a missile launch site and goaded Israel into bombing it...

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

"You paid Israel" - what a bunch of #######. Israel has enough money to kill people without America's help.

Israel's military budget in 2010: 53.2 billion shekels (or about $15 billion USD)

US aid to Israel for 2010 was, what, 2 billion dollars?

They should change the slogan to:

You paid Israel to kill 15% of this child.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

attempting, however lamely, to justify the death of a child, or excuse the murderers as being "goaded" into doing so is nothing short of sociopathic.

as well, no one's saying israel doesn't already have enough money to murder as many people as they want. nevertheless, the checks signed by uncle sam keep coming their way, and keep getting cashed. military aid alone was 2.85 billion in 2010, and it was not the only aid sent. military aid is slated to go over 3 billion by 2013. flush with cash, but showing no signs of turning down money from any place stupid enough to keep the money flowing their way. har de fcuking har har @ joking about dead children though.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

It's sensationalist certainly, but if the US is funding Israel militarily then it can hardly wash it's hands of some of the responsibility for what Israel does with the money. There surely is some level of culpability by association.