sancdiap

I don't see any NO2 approvals today

47 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congratulations !!!!! That was CSC I guess... we know they are moving and VSC is waiting for government shutdown . Anw Congrats again !

Of course it was CSC. They are a real service center that issues real approvals. All we get here in the East is a crime syndicate that defrauds us of our money and then uses it to serve Obamination's poster country. Vermont is not part of America. Obamination gave it away to his poster country.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Two January filers got approved today..good for them but I wonder what's going on with CSC for them to be approved so fast without expedite :)

event.png

K1 Timeline

2010-11-02: NOA1

2011-03-24: NOA2!!! :)

2011-04-08: Case arrived at Embassy ( tracked through DHL)

2011-04-11/12: Medical at St Lukes

2011-04-25: INTERVIEW :) Earliest slot available online is May 6, called to see if there is an earlier date. Got Apr 25 :)

2011-05-11: POE at LAX Airport

2011-06-25: We got married!

2011-08-02: AOS/ AP/ EAD filed

2011-08-09: AOS NOA1

2011-09-06: Biometrics Appointment

2011-10-20: AOS Interview @ Detroit USCIS

5477902625_3cbb8daa8d_t.jpg5478473242_22ddaecd18_t.jpg5478483180_7fc17c0b8f_t.jpg5477910219_4cba055980_t.jpg5478504360_9bcbcc2c98_t.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

just read about prospective March 4th nightmare. wow. :unsure:

Do you think services ll be closed for weeks, are they somehow funded through taxes?

It is scary wacko.gif . Yesterday, after all those posts on VJ I got panicked. We really DO NOT want to spend another stupid year apart ! Even if this visa stuff are not financed from the budget and supposedly, we shouldn't be affected bcz WE are paying, they "successfully" gathered a pretty consistent backlog so far working with ALL the employees. I don't think they will work faster after the number of working people will be cut. If this will be the case we are thinking that my fiance should request Irish citizenship and come to Europe (of course we will be both unemployed in Ireland biggrin.gif).

event.png

I hope you're right, good luck to you too, this waiting is making me crazy especially when important dates come or holidays

i know what u saying!!!! i havent been with my baby since july of 2010, and my birthday was jan 4, and her is feb 24, no christmas, v-day, nor birhtdays!!!!! cant vist becoz i started a new job 5 months ago, and i havent work for 2yrs, i lived in santo domingo for them yrs with her. i missed my house etc. but i rather live in the states with her. so what u do to pass time??? couse im going crazy

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

This whole system sucks I really try to understand but I can't, we are trying to do things right to bring your partner legally to this country and is taking a year, but if you pay a "coyote" in Mexico to bring somebody illegal they will be here in a day, this is just not fear, the whole system is making not believe anymore.

My fiancée and I have a three year old son and this is getting harder to be apart, this is ridicules, my son is afraid to go to the airport cause he knows one of us will not come with him. Is going to be almost five months, then 1 month for the VCS to approve your visa and another 3 months for the consulate to send the appointment so the whole process is taking almost a year

I guess I’m very frustrated today

event.png

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline

It's just like I wrote yesterday: At the Vermont Disservice Center, it does not matter whether it is a holiday or not. To them, every day is a holiday.

Hahahahaha.........I agree!

K1 Journey - Vermont Serv. Center
I-29F sent: Nov-12-2010
I-29F NOA1: Nov-17-2010
RFE: Apr-19-2011
*I-29F NOA2: May-23-2011 - Thank you Lord!
Package Left from NVC: Jun-1-2011
Interview Date: Aug-5-2011
K1 Visa Received: Aug-10-2011
US Entry: Aug-12-2011
*Wedding Date: Aug-21-2011!!!

AOS & EAD
Applied for SSN: Aug-30-2011
*SSN received: Sep-09-2011
AOS and EAD process sent (USPS): Sep-26-2011
NOA1 sms notice: Oct-14-2011
Got check back of $380 for EAD: Oct-20-2011
$1070 cashed check: Oct-21-2011
NOA1 hardcopies for I-485 & I-765: Oct-21-2011
Biometrics: Dec-15-2011
*EAD received: Jan-6-2012

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline
It is scary . Yesterday, after all those posts on VJ I got panicked. We really DO NOT want to spend another stupid year apart ! Even if this visa stuff are not financed from the budget and supposedly, we shouldn't be affected bcz WE are paying, they "successfully" gathered a pretty consistent backlog so far working with ALL the employees. I don't think they will work faster after the number of working people will be cut. If this will be the case we are thinking that my fiance should request Irish citizenship and come to Europe (of course we will be both unemployed in Ireland ).

I realised too that even if visa centers arnt funded through taxes and going only lose part of their staff, the institutions which providing databases for background checks (which are essential for the 1st phase we are in) will be closed. :hehe: Sooooooo....

We can only hope that parties find common language... Grhhhh thats the least news wanted, seriously. Fingers crossed.

event.png

09/13/10 - i129f sent to Texas

09/15/10 - received and signed

09/20/10 - Touched

09/23/10 - NOA1 via mail dated 09/15

10/03/10 - Touched

03/24/11 - NOA2!!! email/text on 03/29 (after 190 days)

03/29/11 - NVC received

03/31/11 - NOA2 hardcopy in mail

04/05/11 - MOS # assigned

04/12/11 - NVC left

04/15/11 - Consulate received

06/02/11 - Medical

06/03/11 - Interview (after 261 days) Approved !

06/09/11 - Visa in hand

06/10/11 - POE @ JFK

08/19/11 - Married <3 <3 <3

09/01/11 - AOS sent

09/06/11 - NOA1 for AOS packet

10/03/11 - Biometrics

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

I was thinking the same thing this evening and then my phone buzzed with an sms from USCIS...email...approved!

Every day after 5 pm I give up hope about getting any news from Vermont. You say your phone buzzed in the evening. What time did you get the great news? Congratulations and good luck to yo both!

If it's reassuring at all, this situation was flip-flopped when we were going through the process--California was suuuper slow and months behind Vermont, and everyone wished their petitions were heading east. Vermont will pick up speed again. It's the nature of the beast.

Timeline

If it's reassuring at all, this situation was flip-flopped when we were going through the process--California was suuuper slow and months behind Vermont, and everyone wished their petitions were heading east. Vermont will pick up speed again. It's the nature of the beast.

I keep hearing this, but I don't believe it. For the whole five months I have been trapped in this miserable hell, all I have seen is slow, slower, and slowest. The page in the dictionary that contains the word "speed" is missing from the Vermont Disservice Center's copy.

I keep hearing this, but I don't believe it. For the whole five months I have been trapped in this miserable hell, all I have seen is slow, slower, and slowest. The page in the dictionary that contains the word "speed" is missing from the Vermont Disservice Center's copy.

When I first filed, California was terribly slow. Just as bad as Vermont now, maybe worse. Vermont was speeding ahead and I was dreading the fact that I had to have a slow service center AND a slow consulate. Didn't seem fair. And when I complained, I was told that things would turn around eventually and they did. You can not believe that if you'd like, but it was the exact opposite of the situation now and things have obviously turned around.

It also seems like a lot of people are not filling out their timelines properly. There are a whole bunch of applicants who say they are at the Texas Service Center and haven't updated since.

Edited by Coconuts

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

VSC must be skipping around.....I just checked and they approved NOA2 for a September couple and a November couple today(2/23). That's a good sign they're working :)

event.png

event.png

Timeline

When I first filed, California was terribly slow. Just as bad as Vermont now, maybe worse. Vermont was speeding ahead and I was dreading the fact that I had to have a slow service center AND a slow consulate. Didn't seem fair. And when I complained, I was told that things would turn around eventually and they did. You can not believe that if you'd like, but it was the exact opposite of the situation now and things have obviously turned around.

It also seems like a lot of people are not filling out their timelines properly. There are a whole bunch of applicants who say they are at the Texas Service Center and haven't updated since.

How can anything possibly be any slower than the Vermont Disservice Center? As it is, we need time lapse photography just to discern any motion. One a day? Two a day? At this rate, it will take them 5 months just to complete September.

I know that Vermont was fast once upon a time. Then Obamination broke them with his TPS garbage, and they have been broken ever since.

Timeline

Vermont will never get fixed until somebody fixes their attitude problem. It is plainly obvious that they think I129F petitions are some sort of joke that they can ignore forever. It is nothing but fill-in work for them to do only after Obamination's poster country has been fully catered to first.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.