kitkat1

CSC inquiry response to my senator's office

21 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

On Monday morning I faxed my senator's office a letter based on texasseouls letter. It included Gary's most recent timeline chart and requested that they make an inquiry with CSC in regard to:

1) the random order of processing

2) the specific status of my case

Here is the response directly from CSC:

There are a few factors that come into play with regard to processing times. Some applicants have sent in responses earlier than others and evidence received must be associated with the file.

In this case the most recent action is that the file is now in transit to the adjudication division and will be forwarded to an officer soon.

No surprise that CSC won't address the processing out-of-order issue and no surprise that they use the word "soon". They know they are in deep sh!t and they will obviously not make any kind of commitments - they wouldn't even say "within 30 days".

I hate CSC. :angry:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

That's awful!

But at least you didnt get "IMBRA applies to you, we havent sent out the RFE, dont know whether we will or not, and if yes, we dont know when, and dont call back for 2 months"

I kinda like your response a little better

Sorry kit... another canned response. Keep trying... the squeaky wheel, you know.

Jen

8-30-05 Met David at a restaurant in Germany

3-28-06 David 'officially' proposed

4-26-06 I-129F mailed

9-25-06 Interview: APPROVED!

10-16-06 Flt to US, POE Detroit

11-5-06 Married

7-2-07 Green card received

9-12-08 Filed for divorce

12-5-08 Court hearing - divorce final

A great marriage is not when the "perfect couple" comes together.

It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.

Timeline
Sorry kit... another canned response. Keep trying... the squeaky wheel, you know.

Jen

I now believe the squeaky wheel has been moved into the "very annoying and bad girl" pile.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Yeah, it's time to hit these suckers with both barrels...I wonder if they can feel me coming...Is the hair on the back of their necks standing up yet...? It oughta be...It damned well oughta be. The response you got is complete f%$*ing s#@t. I apologize for that outburst. I'm a decent Christian woman, but this sort of ####### just pisses me off. I have no patience for it.

:ranting::protest::ranting::protest::ranting::protest:

Edited by Kirsten L

January 2004: Met Laurent at the Bibliothèque nationale in Paris

February 2004: We became an actual couple

January 29th, 2006: I left France to return to the United States--AWFUL to say goodbye!

June 2006: Finally convinced Laurent that a K-1 visa would be more time-effective than trying to get an H-1

August 1st, 2006: The K-1 petition is finally in the mail and on its way to Nebraska...WooHoooo!! And yes, I remembered to attach the check! :-)

August 3rd, 2006: USPS online tracking shows that my petition (sent certified) was received at the NSC at 5:05am

August 14th, 2006: NOA1 received USPS!! (I-129F recv'd at CSC: 8/4; NOA date: 8/10; last touched: 8/11)

October 2nd, 2006: I MISTAKENLY thought we had an approval...False alarm...Back to waiting...

October 3rd, 2006: TOUCHED!!

October 4th, 2006: REALLY AND TRULY APPROVED!!! Email notification lists 10/3 as the NOA2 date.

Later that same day: TOUCHED...AGAIN! Hope that means I'm in a cozy box and moving to NVC this week...

October 10th, 2006: Received official NOA2 via snail mail.

October 19th, 2006: Case received at NVC!! AWESOME!!

October 20th, 2006: Case forwarded to Paris!! DHL says two shipments were headed that way. Must be in there somewhere...

October 27th, 2006: Received official receipt letter from NVC via USPS.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

They seem to have a caned responce for everything!

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Jen

I now believe the squeaky wheel has been moved into the "very annoying and bad girl" pile.

That's all right Kit... If you don't stand up for your case, who the he!! is gonna??? (Besides us, that is... )

8-30-05 Met David at a restaurant in Germany

3-28-06 David 'officially' proposed

4-26-06 I-129F mailed

9-25-06 Interview: APPROVED!

10-16-06 Flt to US, POE Detroit

11-5-06 Married

7-2-07 Green card received

9-12-08 Filed for divorce

12-5-08 Court hearing - divorce final

A great marriage is not when the "perfect couple" comes together.

It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.

Kit,

I missed this thread. Good for you. You received a response that should generate some action for you.

I now predict approval for you soon. (current record 2/1).

Best wishes Kit!!! :thumbs:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

They wont give any posative responce to the inquiries either made by seantors or other govt. officials. But hey are not these A.hole senators and congressmen who creat these laws? why dont we blame them for this sh!t. i guess instead of sending e-mails we need to do more practical procedure. and what is that? have one perfect format of a letter. everyone print it out, sign, notairze and send it to one applicant. then he/she can mail it to three most important officials: Senate Majority, Minority laeder/White house. and one set to any big news channel.

i guess thats more effective thing. but offcourse needs too much work.

ARR.jpgaug06ayeshaB.jpg

Meeting Online: Yahoo chartroom Aug 2001.

Direct meeting & marriage: Dec 2003 USA, NY

I-130 petition in DCFR Tokyo: March 14th 2004. Case reffered to DHS USCIS

Four visits to japan in 2004: Oct 2004, wife got pragnant.

Wife/Fiance left USA and moved into Japan: Feb 5th 2005.

Baby Born: June 24th 2005(Japan)

I-130 denied: July 17 2005(Divorce was declared not valid)

Refiling Divorce: oJuly 17th 2005 NY State.

Divorce granted: Nov 17th 2005

K-1 application: Mar 1st 2006

Approval: May 23rd 2006

US consulate RFE: June 15th 2006

FRE sent (Original passports, birth certificate, all origional docs): July 10th 2006

Medical: Oct 11th 2006.

Interview: Nov 10th 2006(expected)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
Kit,

I missed this thread. Good for you. You received a response that should generate some action for you.

I now predict approval for you soon. (current record 2/1).

Best wishes Kit!!! :thumbs:

Yep, that's about the same kind of BS response my congressman's aide first got, but I kept calling him back, so he called them back, and Voila, it wasn't long before I got some action. I really hope something postive happens for you soon, as you have indicated, you are in for another wait after this step is done. What a freakin drag, but hang in there! I was about to go "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" right before I got a glimmer of hope out of my congressman. I have not to date heard diddly squat from CSC since July 12 online RFE update, even though I received a letter from NVC today saying they were informed that USCIS had reaffimred my petition and sent it back to Paris.

So one never really knows what might happen with these bozos - just hope for a positive end result. :yes:

2/28/06 - K-1 app sent to NSC

3/06/06 - NOA 1

3/31/06 - NOA 2

4/12/06 - NVC sent approved petition to Paris embassy

4/24/06 - fiance received instruction pkt (pkt 3)

5/05/06 - pkt 3 checklist returned to embassy

6/16/06 - CRIS-USCIS email "petition received"

6/21/06 - 1-797s (2) received, petition "received", "reopened" by CSC

6/26/06 - email, RFE sent

7/05/06 - RFE received and sent back to CSC

7/06/06 - RFE received, signed for by receptionist at CSC

7/11/06 - email RFE received by CSC

7/12/06 - touched (same message as day before about RFE receipt

WAITING WAITING WAITING

8/15/06 - NVC receives reaffirmed petition (no written confirmation yet)

8/22/06 - NVC sends reapproved petition back to Paris CHOUETTE!!!!

9/21/06 - Pkt. 4 received

10/4/06 - INTERVIEW scheduled\

11-14-06 - VISA RECEIVED!!!!![/b]

12/08/06 - Arrives - POE PDX

12/14/06 - Married in Vegas, Baby!!!

AOS

01/03/07- I-485 sent to Chicago

01/09/07 - NOA from MSC

01/30/07 - Biometrics taken

02/01/07 - touched

04/10/07 - Interview scheduled/AOS approved - I-551 stamp in passport

04/18/07 - Permanent Resident Card received!!!!!

City: California/Bayern - Filed K-1 from China Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

Maybe people should try reverse psychology by sending their inquiries in canned formats such as this:

"Attn Mr. Officer:

The USCIS received my RFE on July 21. If you do not receive an additional RFE, or I do not receive a decision within 60 days of this date, please call my house to inquire. In the meantime, you can continue to follow the status of my emotions regarding this case by referencing my case number at: www.rollercoaster.org.

Thank me for my inquiry,

Joe Blow"

Sorry kitkat, just trying to provide people with an alternative plan. ;)

Edited by heathius

K-1 VISA:

3/4/06: I-129F Sent to CSC

3/14/06: NOA1

7/21/06: IMBRA RFE received by CSC

8/22/06: NOA2

9/8/06: Case arrives at NVC

9/16/06: NVC departure letter received

9/22/06: Left NVC bound for China

10/6/06: Case arrives at Guangzhou consulate

10/20/06: Received Packet 3

10/26/06: Sent DS-230 back to consulate

11/9/06: Sent OF-169 back to consulate

11/17/06: Received Packet 4

11/25/06: Completed Medical Exam in Beijing

12/15/06: Interview in Guangzhou (Success!!)

12/19/06: Received K-1 visa

1/12/07: Entered U.S. (POE: SFO)

ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS:

1/26/07: Applied for SSN

2/8/07: Medical exam for vaccinations

2/9/07: Received SSN

3/3/07: Married!! (WooHoo!!)

3/16/07: Changed name on SSN

4/3/07: Sent AOS application to Chicago

4/5/07: AOS application arrived in Chicago

4/16/07: Received NOAs for AOS, EAD, & AP (NOA date: 4/12)

4/24/07: Received biometrics appt. letter

5/7/07: Biometrics appointment

5/25/07: Received interview appt. letter

6/25/07: Received AP documents

6/28/07: Received EAD card

7/18/07: AOS Interview (Approved!)

7/30/07: Received 2-year green card

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS:

4/24/09: I-751 sent to CSC

4/27/09: I-751 arrived at CSC

5/13/09: Received NOA letter (NOA date: 4/27)

6/4/09: Received biometrics appt. letter

6/13/09: Biometrics appointment

8/6/09: Card production ordered

8/12/09: Received card in mail

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

"In this case the most recent action is that the file is now in transit to the adjudication division and will be forwarded to an officer soon."

Hmm, lets see...you filed in march, and it is the last day of august...and your file is in TRANSIT to the people that will look at it??? How can they actually expect anyone to be OK with that.... I am thinking I would get the same answer...mine must be with yours...in a bag, being carried by mules that have made the decision they are not going to go anywhere.

Wolf

3/11/06 - 3/26/06 Visited my baby in the PI's

3/29/06 - K1 packet recieved at NSC

6/01/06 - Redirected to CSC

6/14/06 - CSC e-mailed confirmation on the reciept of file

6/23/06 - They they sent the IMBRA RFE

7/03/06 - The emailed that the IMBRA RFE went out on 6/23/06

7/03/06 - I received IMBRA RFE

7/05/06 - Touched

7/06/06 - Delivery Confirmation from the Post Office RFE recieved

7/11/06 - Email notification from CSC that IMBRA RFE Recieved

7/12/06 - Touched (but was to respond to an email that only said 'request recieved and will be processed within 30 days. argh)

7/13/06 - Touched

NOA2 September 11!!!

10/18/06 - Received at Embassy

12/23/06 - Recieved package with interview/medical schedule

01/08/06 - CFO interview/(pre-departure class) Complete

1/11/07 & 1/12/07 Medical complete

02/05/07 - Interview!!!

2/7/07 (2/8/07 manila) - Informed we are approved...3 days after interview.

2/12/07 Visa Received

2/16/07 Baby arrives in US!!!!!

4/14/07 Wedding

4/21/07 Filed AOS

"In this case the most recent action is that the file is now in transit to the adjudication division and will be forwarded to an officer soon."

Hmm, lets see...you filed in march, and it is the last day of august...and your file is in TRANSIT to the people that will look at it??? How can they actually expect anyone to be OK with that.... I am thinking I would get the same answer...mine must be with yours...in a bag, being carried by mules that have made the decision they are not going to go anywhere.

Wolf

Think for a minute. Has anyone seen a CSC response such as this?

They cannot say approved yet, or give the BS party line, because that ain't gonna fly now. Mark my words, barring problems with the case, Kit will be approved in a matter of days.

Timeline
Think for a minute. Has anyone seen a CSC response such as this?

They cannot say approved yet, or give the BS party line, because that ain't gonna fly now. Mark my words, barring problems with the case, Kit will be approved in a matter of days.

I like your thinking and I know this response is better than "the file has been placed in line for processing". But that "in transit" ####### makes me think it will still be some time.

Why couldn't they say it was "in the stupid adjudicator's sweaty hands and he's trying not to spill his dunkin donut's coffe on it"?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.