Bad_Daddy

BlackPeopleMeet.com

139 posts in this topic

Is that what you think women wanting to join an all-male golf club is about? Them wanting to piss the men off?

How immature of you.

Of course not its mostly about womans rights but they enjoy pissing them off to. They usually see themselves as a modern day Martin Luther King. Its quite petty if you ask me. I would feel the same if this was a guy doing it to a all girls club.

Of course not its mostly about womans rights but they enjoy pissing them off to. They usually see themselves as a modern day Martin Luther King. Its quite petty if you ask me. I would feel the same if this was a guy doing it to a all girls club.

I find it impressive that you seem to have hit upon the answer to the ageless Freudian question: what do women want? To piss men off and emulate Dr King. Not bad for a Friday afternoon in P&R!star_smile.gif

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

I find it impressive that you seem to have hit upon the answer to the ageless Freudian question: what do women want? To piss men off and emulate Dr King. Not bad for a Friday afternoon in P&R!star_smile.gif

If only they could find noble causes to implement this self serving attitude.

Bet you cant guess what men want. See we went and made it easy for you.

I have to get going

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

Well, that's why I'd want to join. Golf sucks; I'd just be there for the bar.

Also, I love that it's a table for women in the corner. What a sweet little thought!

I prefer to see the ladies on the course wearing those cute pastel golf outfits, but its a matter of personal taste. No stuck up attitude or chauvinist intent assumed.

If only they could find noble causes to implement this self serving attitude.

Bet you cant guess what men want. See we went and made it easy for you.

I have to get going

Dude, everyone knows what men want.laughing.gif

Also, I love it when my intellectual inferiors are condescending, patronising, ignorant and chauvinistic. It just makes me feel all pink and girly.luv.gif

I prefer to see the ladies on the course wearing those cute pastel golf outfits, but its a matter of personal taste. No stuck up attitude or chauvinist intent assumed.

Ugh! Ladies' golf fashions are just too terrible to comprehend. All those clamdiggers.dead.gif Maybe if I could swan about in a sweet little Lily Pulitzer shift dress with some kitten heels I might think about it.

I still say ...if there was a site advertised on TV called MeetWhiteSingles.com ...some people would be enraged and it would be all over the news as being a racist site. So why doesn't it work both ways if this country is supposed to be promoting racial equality ?

*btw...Maria Sharapova in her tennis suit > any golfer chick

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Timeline

Dude, everyone knows what men want.laughing.gif

Also, I love it when my intellectual inferiors are condescending, patronising, ignorant and chauvinistic. It just makes me feel all pink and girly.luv.gif

Ugh! Ladies' golf fashions are just too terrible to comprehend. All those clamdiggers.dead.gif Maybe if I could swan about in a sweet little Lily Pulitzer shift dress with some kitten heels I might think about it.

Pastels, V-neck sweaters, golf skirts, all have a place with the right lady golfer. No gender mockery intended either. But for some its the golf equivalent of sexy boots and form-fitting dresses.

Timeline

I still say ...if there was a site advertised on TV called MeetWhiteSingles.com ...some people would be enraged and it would be all over the news as being a racist site. So why doesn't it work both ways if this country is supposed to be promoting racial equality ?

We can be inclusive of the tennis outfit as well. No need to make a hierarchy.

I wouldn't be offended by any race/gender/sport/etc kind of club or site for anyone. If that organization made it its mission to exclude (*discriminate*), instead of include (*market*), then that's where the problem *should* be IMO. See my point?

Don't you remember what Dolly Parton taught us about wearing high heels on a soggy lawn?

90day.jpg

Pastels, V-neck sweaters, golf skirts, all have a place with the right lady golfer. No gender mockery intended either. But for some its the golf equivalent of sexy boots and form-fitting dresses.

I'm down with the V-neck/golf skirt combo. But those shoes!

Timeline

I'm down with the V-neck/golf skirt combo. But those shoes!

Can't be falling with every swing!

I am reminded that as spring comes, it will be time to help my lady with her swing. I am happy about this.

Can't be falling with every swing!

I am reminded that as spring comes, it will be time to help my lady with her swing. I am happy about this.

Good luck on that one. Iv'e spent a couple hundred at the driving range and god only knows how many buckets of balls...and all she goes there for is the screw drivers at the bar.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Timeline

Oh we enjoy the time together. For the rest I just tell her she can take as many mulligans as she wants and she still won't beat me. Challenges are good.

Anyway, date night starts early and my nena awaits.

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

There is nothing inherently racist about having a site for white singles.

I agree that people would react to it with accusations of racism. True, it's not completely rational, but based on the history of this country, if you say you can't understand where that's coming from, I don't think you're being completely honest. There are still a lot of people alive in this country who have experienced segregation first hand. Historically the clubs for white people have had a few more perks than the ones for black people. It's a sensitive subject and it's going to be for some time.

QCjgyJZ.jpg