Bad_Daddy

BlackPeopleMeet.com

139 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Help me then by explaining in detail.

What, explain to you the relative differences between black and white Americans in terms of cultural identity?

You've already proven with this ignorant OP that you couldn't handle it. You think this is the first time this subject has come up?

What, explain to you the relative differences between black and white Americans in terms of cultural identity?

You've already proven with this ignorant OP that you couldn't handle it. You think this is the first time this subject has come up?

This is your classic way of dodging a question that puts you on the ropes. Iv'e seen you do it on this board time and time again...yet you have the balls to pester Darnell on another thread asking him to explain his post.

It's the pot calling the kettle black if anything.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Timeline

This is your classic way of dodging a question that puts you on the ropes. Iv'e seen you do it on this board time and time again...yet you have the balls to pester Darnell on another thread asking him to explain his post.

It's the pot calling the kettle black if anything.

By personalising your response you're baiting. Once again.

It's not like we don't this stale old BS conversation at least several times a year. In fact I'm surprised it hasn't come up already - after all Black History Month is in Feb isn't it? So yeah... if ever whites decided to have a white history month people would be up in arms. Rar-rar-rar :rolleyes:

Let's not ask ourselves why there is a Black History Month, or why black americans define themselves by the solidarity of skin colour in the absence of a historical national identity and why whites do the exact opposite (except for the white supremacist types).

Of course... you can find all this out in the archive, if you're interested. Unless of course you can give me a good reason why I should repeat myself and have the same conversation verbatim that I've had numerous times already.

The pot calls the kettle black. Again! :yes:

He just throws ####### out there trying to get a reaction, and when you call him on it he comes back with "look through the archives" bs.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Timeline

He just throws ####### out there trying to get a reaction, and when you call him on it he comes back with "look through the archives" bs.

To digress slighly - so when people deliberately toss out misogynist comments about women that objectify their Significant Other in the manner of some prize racehorse - and then accuse people who question the comments of being jealous and what have you, presumably this totally wouldn't be 'throwing ####### out there trying to get a reaction'. Of course it wouldn't :rolleyes:

Back to topic - I have given you a lot of hints. Perhaps we should talk about Black Entertainment Television because if whites like totally started up White Entertainment Television people would tear their hair and scratch their eyes out. :rolleyes:

The questions that elude you here are why whites would do that and more importantly, why they don't do it. Neither of which I expect an answer to from you.

Carry on :thumbs:

Edited by Ron Burgundy

Timeline

Yeah RB, it's a conspiracy!! We are a real gang!! Delusional!

Not really. You and Why_Me got irritated with comments made by myself and others in your regional thread and now you and he are following me across two sub-forums.