Bad_Daddy

BlackPeopleMeet.com

139 posts in this topic

I don't think I like the sound of that.

You'll love it! It's the best show in town.

K-1

March 7, 2005: I-129F NOA1

September 20, 2005: K-1 Interview in London. Visa received shortly thereafter.

AOS

December 30, 2005: I-485 received by USCIS

May 5, 2006: Interview at Phoenix district office. Approval pending FBI background check clearance. AOS finally approved almost two years later: February 14, 2008.

Received 10-year green card February 28, 2008

Your Humble Advice Columnist, Joyce

Come check out the most happenin' thread on VJ: Dear Joyce

Click here to see me visiting with my homebodies.

[The grooviest signature you've ever seen is under construction!]

Its a private buisness and if they want to target black people all power to them as we should also allow a all mens golf club.

Edited by _Simpson_

Filed: Timeline

Its a private buisness and if they want to target black people all power to them as we should also allow a all men golf club.

I assume you're white. You could create a profile on blackpeoplemeet if you desired. I've seen white people on indian dating sites, and others here have mentioned gentiles on jdate.

But if you're a woman you're not allowed to join an all-male golfing club. That's the difference.

I assume you're white. You could create a profile on blackpeoplemeet if you desired. I've seen white people on indian dating sites, and others here have mentioned gentiles on jdate.

But if you're a woman you're not allowed to join an all-male golfing club. That's the difference.

Both companies have the same intentions. Sure I could fill out a profile at blackpeoplemeet.com but would it be taken seriously. It would probably be the last name on a search list and only kept so that they wouldnt get in trouble. A white female would be screwed in both situations.

Edited by _Simpson_

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Again you are coming at this all wrong. :P

If "whitefolksdating.com allowed other races (I doubt there would be a DNA test required)... the outrage that would target this website and any advertisers would unreal.

It's the hypocrisy of the outrage.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Timeline

Again you are coming at this all wrong. :P

If "whitefolksdating.com allowed other races (I doubt there would be a DNA test required)... the outrage that would target this website and any advertisers would unreal.

It's the hypocrisy of the outrage.

Didn't we do this a few pages ago? I am addressing Simpson's thoughts because they are new (to this thread). Your point was addressed a while ago and you know my thoughts on it.

The difference, again, is that she'd be allowed a profile at blackpeoplemeet.com (and would in all likelihood get laid) whereas she wouldn't be allowed a membership at the good ol boys golf club.

Sure the white woman would get laid, men are easy. What about the white guy. He's nothing but the last name on a long search list.

So it would make you happy if the all boys clubs put a table for woman in the corner whos are only there to piss the men off? Why is it that men could care less about a all womens club but woman cant leave it alone?

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Call it europeanfolksdating.com and you'll probably be ok.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

There seems to be some confusion about business *intent*, while not exactly inclusive, its certainly not discriminatory. Justification of discrimination as a parallel is therefore, a flawed exercise of logic.

Is that what you think women wanting to join an all-male golf club is about? Them wanting to piss the men off?

How immature of you.

Well, that's why I'd want to join. Golf sucks; I'd just be there for the bar.

Also, I love that it's a table for women in the corner. What a sweet little thought!

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que