Danno

SLAPING, KICKING, PUNCHING: Is this normal inside Islamic schools?

23 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Dispatches - Features - Lessons in Hate and Violence- Islam Schule in UK : Watch video clip from Lessons in Hate and Violence. This footage was part of a Dispatches undercover documentary and was filmed at the Markazi Jamia Mosque, Keighley. The clip shows scenes of children being hit which viewers may find distressing.

(the above info was posted on Youtube and may be totally inaccurate).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyrMk3OWgCA&feature=player_embedded

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline

OMG.

This was in the UK?

What happened to inherant rights of British children to not be abused- is that right suspended because they are in an Islamic school?

I am serious here, if ANYONE ( imam, priest, neighbour, teacher, relative...ANYONE) attacked my son like that......I WOULD be going medieval on their azz. I am 100% serious.

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

Timeline

When the nuns would paddle the kids were those also "lessons in hate in violence" endorsed by the Catholic Church?

I'm thinking probably-- which makes it just as wrong as what is seen on the vid posted.

Edited by tmma

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

When we lived in Pakistan and went to school there this type of behavior from the teacher was pretty common...not the kicking or punching but slapping by the teacher if a student didnt get the work right or was argumentative or disrespectful ...is the reason we were home schooled by a teacher that my mom told up front dont touch my kids and kept checking to make sure that we were not touched.

sara

The lesson for this thread, boys and girls, is Jesus and Allah love the little children. All the children of the world!

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Timeline

Come on ladies, it's time to start tuffing up your little boys, do you want them to turn out like so many of todays youth with Pierced lips and eye liner?

Less than 25% of young men enough know how to fight, most crumble with one punch.... why? because you coddle them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFENA4I5xws

William Penn

Of course, that's why so many men are homosexuals these days, because their mother's don't allow them to be slapped around enough in school. Brilliant!

Presumably Danno you thoroughly approve of this school and wish there were many more like it?

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Of course, that's why so many men are homosexuals these days, because their mother's don't allow them to be slapped around enough in school. Brilliant!

Presumably Danno you thoroughly approve of this school and wish there were many more like it?

that's not what he said.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

Come on ladies, it's time to start tuffing up your little boys, do you want them to turn out like so many of todays youth with Pierced lips and eye liner?

Less than 25% of young men enough know how to fight, most crumble with one punch.... why? because you coddle them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFENA4I5xws

I agree with this to a point and on thinking about it futher and remembering my son at age 4-5-6 he would likely have hit the guy back. :blush: So really no need for Mommy to go medieval.

edit-I didn't watch the vid u posted.....I was commenting on what you wrote.

Edited by tmma

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

---

Timeline

that's not what he said.

Either she has a gay fixation or she is out of touch with teen fashion.

(perhaps both)

William Penn

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I agree with this to a point and on thinking about it futher and remembering my son at age 4-5-6 he would likely have hit the guy back. :blush:

That is to presume that faith schools abuse children only physically.

Filed: Timeline

This is wrong. Kids shouldn't be disciplined like this.

(nor should kids be paddled, hit with rulers, etc from the days gone by in Catholic schools. I went to a Catholic elementary school, and wasn't physically disciplined, but I know they used to do this; whether or not they stopped is unknown. But nonetheless wrong, before anyone accuses me of being biased)

Timeline

That is to presume that faith schools abuse children only physically.

My son did/does not go to a faith school. I did in the UK ( Church of England) and really there was none of the paddling/hitting students. However when i went to comprehensive school-I did get the cane across my palm by the Headmaster for hanging out in the girls bathroom and smoking during time that was designated as study time.

My Mum was furious at the school because they just did it without informing her or anything of what they were going to do.

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

---