Danno

SLAPING, KICKING, PUNCHING: Is this normal inside Islamic schools?

23 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

When I was in Catholic school they used to use rulers on the knuckles, only on the boys though. I'm not sure if that was a double standard, or if the boys were just more naughty.

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline

When I was in Catholic school they used to use rulers on the knuckles, only on the boys though. I'm not sure if that was a double standard, or if the boys were just more naughty.

I have wondered that.

the other day i was at Ryan's Middle School to drop off paperwork. i was stood in the office out side the Principal's office. The room was packed with middle school girls.......all on ISS and being repremanded for various things. OMG the attitudes from those girls! Seriously..mouthing off, back talking, finger pointing, head bobbing.......:blink:

I was stood there thinking that times have changed. When I was at school it was mainly the boys getting yelled at or whatever.

I've seen confirmation of what my son told me last week ...that the girls are always rioting about something and being put on ISS for mouthing off or breaking rules.

Edited by tmma

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Mosques 'teaching extreme views' to children

Young Muslims are being taught extremist views in British mosques, an undercover investigation has found.

9:52PM GMT 12 Feb 2011

Shocking footage of children apparently being hit by their teachers during lessons on the Koran will also be aired on Channel 4's Dispatches programme on Monday.

A hidden camera installed by a reporter at a school in Birmingham recorded a preacher telling pupils "the disbelievers are the worst creatures, they are the worst creatures".

The 11-year-olds are then told not to trust more liberal Muslims.

Their teacher said: "The person who's got less than a fistful of beard, then you should stay away from him the same way you should stay away from a serpent or a snake."

Another group of pupils are told in an assembly at the school: "The disbelievers, they are the worst of all people.

"The Hindus do, they drink piss, I've told you this.

"Do they have any intellect? No."

The school is inspected by government-approved teams and is required to teach tolerance and respect for other religions.

Access to the school was gained when the undercover investigator got a job as a volunteer in 2009.

He was allowed to sit in on some lessons, but he was not let into Islamic classes.

In July last year, he went into one of the rooms where he heard Islamic studies was being taught and he left a secret camera.

In more footage filmed by the programme at a mosque in Yorkshire, teenagers and a preacher are seen to be hitting younger children.

Pupils as young as six or seven were caught on camera being hit and kicked by the people supposed to be looking after them.

Dr Taj Hargey, founder of the Muslim Educational Centre of Oxford, said: "This is totally against Islam.

"This is something that is deeply humiliating and shameful to Muslims to hear other Muslims describe people of other religions in such derogatory, disparaging terms."

A spokesman for the Department of Education said: "The Government does not support the use of physical punishment in schools and other children's settings."

Dispatches: Lessons in Hatred and Violence is to be aired on Channel 4 at 8pm on Monday Feb 14.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/8321005/Mosques-teaching-extreme-views-to-children.html

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I have wondered that.

the other day i was at Ryan's Middle School to drop off paperwork. i was stood in the office out side the Principal's office. The room was packed with middle school girls.......all on ISS and being repremanded for various things. OMG the attitudes from those girls! Seriously..mouthing off, back talking, finger pointing, head bobbing.......:blink:

I was stood there thinking that times have changed. When I was at school it was mainly the boys getting yelled at or whatever.

I've seen confirmation of what my son told me last week ...that the girls are always rioting about something and being put on ISS for mouthing off or breaking rules.

Pain and discomfort are wonderful and effective teachers when used properly.

THose girls run their mouths as they do because there are no consequences .... err not meaningful ones anyway.

IN an orderly society, embarrassment is often punishment enough (Dunce cap).

But order is secondary to Johnny's feelings and johnny's self image.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Either she has a gay fixation or she is out of touch with teen fashion.

(perhaps both)

So appearance dictates sexual preference? What a small mind she has. :help:

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

My son did/does not go to a faith school. I did in the UK ( Church of England) and really there was none of the paddling/hitting students. However when i went to comprehensive school-I did get the cane across my palm by the Headmaster for hanging out in the girls bathroom and smoking during time that was designated as study time.

My Mum was furious at the school because they just did it without informing her or anything of what they were going to do.

Ooohhh someone was being a bad gurl! :devil:

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."