4/30/2010-Received NOA's(Hardcopies) 11th day

5/3/2010-Received ASC appointment notice(mailed 4/29/2010)14th day

5/7/2010-Walk-in Biometrics done(2 weeks earlier)18th day

5/13/2010-Case transferred to CSC

6/2/2010- Case received/resumed at CSC

6/18,6/22,6/23 AOS touches

6/28/2010- EAD production and touch on AP

6/29/2010-AOS APPROVED

7/2/2010- 2nd update on EAD production and touched on AP....

7/6/2010- Received "Welcome Letter" and AP document

7/12/2010-Received GREEN CARD and EAD

greencard.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

OP did your fiance / wife ever given out her information on website claming to get her diversity visa?

If yes then they are using her information from there - she does not need to hit the submit button, yet they can capture all the data she typed in or sometime they will get all the info and try to pretend as they calculating to see if applicant is eligible or not.

If not then its scary as how they got her phone number, email, add and name correctly.

Biggest mistake in that whole email is they want the money to be sent to London, why would anyone send money to London when they are applying for visa in US.. LMAO

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

My girlfriend knew how much I wanted her to be here in the States with me...so she decided to send this to me as a Joke, boy did I feel stupid after reading it for the 10th time realizing that it was a scam. I actually told some people before realizing it was fake. Then sent her an email saying that dont respond to it, its a Scam. Then she said, I already knew that...I just thought it was funny to send it to you. Man she is slick =P

3/20/2011: Preparing Documents for I-129f Forms

4/15/2011: Received Signed Cover Letter & G325A Form

From the Misses

5/11/2011: I-129f forms mailed to USCIS lockbox (^_^)b

5/13/2011: Documents delivered to USCIS lockbox via USPS (^_^)

5/17/2011: NOA1 supposed email/text but forgot to include G 1145 Form =(

5/18/2011: Check Cashed by USCIS (YAY!!!)

5/18/2011: USCIS mails NOA1

5/23/2011: Received HARD COPY OF NOA1 d(^_^)b

********The Long wait begins*********

9/11/2011: 120 Day marker

9/13/2011 @ 11:30am GMT+3: Our Son is born. (^_^)

10/18/2011: 157 days later Receive Confirmation Email that we received NOA2 (^_^)b

10/27/2011: NVC Sent Case to US embassy in Moscow.

11/02/2011: NVC Received case in US Embassy in Moscow.

11/5/2011: Received NOA2 Hard Copy from VSC

11/11/2011: Our son receives his first Passport (Russian)

12/28/2011: CRBA Interview in Moscow @ 2pm (***APPROVED***)

12/29/2011: K-1 Interview in Moscow @ 8am (***APPROVED***)

1/13/2011: Sasha receives his CRBA Certificate and US Passport and is now a Dual Citizen (WAY TO GO SON!!!)

1/23/2011: Visa is Officially in Hand. Let the preparations begin.

3/30/2012: POE John F. Kennedy Airport New York (I CANT WAIT!!!!)

6/1/2012: Proposed and She said yes!!!

6/7/2012: Finally Married in Annapolis - Mr & Mrs. Temidayo (^_^)b

**********AOS PREPARATIONS***************************

ticker.png

ticker.png

Gotta love this part:

If it would be necessary to contact the U.S. Department of state YOU MUST ALWAYS REFER TO YOUR NAME. The email address is gov.us.state@usa.com <BR sab="339">

usa.com ?

My Advice is usually based on "Worst Case Scenario" and what is written in the rules/laws/instructions. That is the way I roll... -Protect your Status - file before your I-94 expires.

WARNING: Phrases in this post may sound meaner than they were intended to be. Read the Adjudicator's Field Manual from USCIS

Google map the address it’s in Westminster London

Name : Richard Aspden

Address: 24 Grosvenor Square

London, W1A 2LQ

United Kingdom

The address above is for the Embassy of the US in London

Get Directions 020 7499 9000

Send the email to: http://london.usembassy.gov/

'PAU' both wife and daughter in the U.S. 08/25/2009

Daughter's' CRBA Manila Embassy 08/07/2008 dual citizenship

http://crbausembassy....wordpress.com/

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I wonder how many MCTN's were sent off to 'gov.us.state@usa.com' email address ?

yak. barf. vomit.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
:wow:

November 5, 2010 Interview 7am APPROVED!!!!!! (6months 4weeks 1day) THANK YOU LORD!!!!!

(look at my about me page in my profile if you want to see my entire k1 journey)

AOS Journey:

Feb.4, 2011 Mailed AOS packet

Feb. 7, 2011 Pkt delivered in Chicago

Feb. 10, 2011 Received txt and email of NOA for AOS, EAD, and AP

Feb. 11, 2011 Check cashed for AOS

Feb. 12, 2011 Touched

Feb. 14, 2011 received hard copy of NOA for AOS, EAD& AP

Feb. 18, 2011 received appt letter for biometrics

Feb. 28, 2011 biometrics appt @10am

Feb. 28, 2011 received txt/email AOS case transferred to csc

Mar 1, 2011 AOS Touched

Mar 3, 2011 received hard copy of AOS transfer to csc

Mar 4, 2011 AOS Touched

Mar 28, 2011 Received txt/email saying card production has been ordered. (1month 3eeks 3days)

Mar 28, 2011 Received 2nd txt/email saying we have registered this customer permanent residence status

Mar 29, 2011 Received 3rd txt/email says card production has been ordered.

April 1, 2011 greencard and welcome letter in hand!!

April 5, 2011 received txt/email EAD card production ordered

Will Start Removing Conditions Dec 2012!!!!

Dec. 26, 2012 mailed ROC paperwork

Dec. 28, 2012 NOA for ROC paperwork

Jan. 7, 2013 received bio appt letter

Jan. 24, 2013 bio appt.

June 22, 2013 10yr green card received

68z00wwuiyl.png

I got one of those but OOPS I'm a USC - wife is the immigrant but they sent it to me as the winner.

The London Embassy has a public notice on this scam.

I am puzzled as to where they get their information because it targets new or intending immigrants. In this case they linked me with my wife but their personal information was dead accurate. Anyway - I forwarded it to the embassy in London as the name is from an officer there and the address is correct and they promptly forwarded their link to their warning notice to me.

Clever bassards. There is a lot of talk online where people paid the fee and it seems that someone could determine where the money is being picked up and put a stop to this.

Hello,

My fiancé just received the following scam e-mail and I was wondering if anyone else has received it. I work in IT security and see phishing e-mail all the time. They stick out like a sore thumb to me. But, this one is written better than most. Still, I can find a lot of things wrong with the letter.

Anyone else receive it?

Gary

U.S. Department of State sent this message to olga (lastname snipped) (address snipped@mail.ru)

Your registered name is included to show this message originated from U.S. Department of State. Congratulations, you've won !

Dear olga (lastname snipped) ,

Congratulations ! You are among those randomly selected and registered for further consideration in the diversity immigrant program. Selection guarantees that

you will receive a United States Permanent Resident Card(also known as Green Card or Diversity Visa) only if you follow the instructions for further processing.

Acceptance Date: Saturday 12th of February 2011 08:27:20 PM

Winner Name: olga (lastname snipped)

Country of Birth: Belarus

Phone Number: (snipped but was correct)

Is the Diversity Visa FREE ?

No. There is a big confusion. Only the participation in the Diversity Visa Lottery was free but the winners must pay the visa processing fees.

The fee is used to process your visa related documents and verify your identity.

Fees:

Type of Residence Card StatusAmount (per person)

United States Permanent Resident CardGranted! - Waiting for payment of processing fee $880

Processing feesIncluded

Total$880

INSTRUCTIONS

Please read and follow all the instructions very carefully. With the Diversity Visa (also known as Green Card) you will enjoy all the advantages and benefits of a US permanent resident, including health and education benefits, and employment opportunities along with guidance in your new country, orientation sessions and programs to integrate into mainstream American society. Once received you can use it at any time you want to move in the United States or just travel. The visa must be renewed after 10 years.

Although you will have all the rights that a U.S. citizen has in the United States, without a relative or friend in the United States you may find the relocation difficult and expensive due the lack of experience in the American society. Therefore the U.S. Government helps you with the accommodation and offers you along with each visa Health Insurance (Freedom HSA Direct Individual Health insurance for 1 year), Dwelling(Apartment in any city you prefer, 1 bedroom for 3 months ), a guaranteed job(in the field that you are are currently qualified so you can start working even from the first week you arrive in the United States and get paid as U.S citizen. ) and education (for U.S. Students or Higher Education through EducationUSA. It includes transfer to a U.S college or Univeristy so you can continue your educational study. More details can be found at http://educationusa.state.gov/ .)

We remind you that only the visa processing fee ($880) is mandatory and the visa is guaranteed upon receiving the payment.

Accompanying family members(wife/husband, fiancee, brothers, sisters, children, cousins) may be included in the program and their visas will be provided at the same time with yours so you can travel/move together in the same time. However the fees must be paid per person and each member(e.g wife, brother, parents, children, cousin) must pay $880. There is no discount for children.

Visa Payment processing instructions

The fees must be paid using Western Union money transfer and will be processed by the U.S. embassy in the United Kingdom.

Western Union is a leading provider of International person-to-person money transfer. With more than 150 years experience and 245,000 Agent locations in over 200 countries and territories, Western Union is recognized for sending money quickly, reliably, and safety.

You can send the payment in U.S. dollars or equivalent of your local currency.

Click on the following link to find the nearest Western Union agency and send the fees payment :

Find Western Union Agency

If you are unable to find a Western Union agency near your location, you may ask a relative or friend to pay the fee on your behalf.

After you find a Western Union agency you need to go with cash money, an identity card(e.g passport or national identity card) and send the payment to the U.S. embassy agent address in United Kingdom:

Name : Richard Aspden

Address: 24 Grosvenor Square

London, W1A 2LQ

United Kingdom

The payment must be sent to the above U.S. embassy agent address in United Kingdom because the U.S. Government decided this based on the diplomatic relations with your country.

After you send the payment follow the next steps :

a) Email copy/scan of the Western Union receipt at gov.us.state@usa.com

b) Email at gov.us.state@usa.com with the following details (you can find them on the money transfer receipt):

1) Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN):

2) Exact sender's name on file with Western Union:

3) Exact sender's address on file with Western Union:

4) Exact receiver's name on file with Western Union:

5) Amount sent:

Then wait for the confirmation that the payment was received.

Within 72 hours, you will receive a confirmation via email with your Case Number/Confirmation Number and exact date and time(approx. 2 days) of the final interview. Upon successful interview you will receive your documents and travel information to move in the United States. Under no circumstances your visa status won't be affected by the interview.

Important Notice!

The payment must be sent via Western Union no later than February 27, 2011. You are strongly encouraged not to wait until the last day to pay. Heavy demand may result in system delays.

Under no circumstances can diversity visas be issued or adjustments approved after this date, nor can family members obtain diversity visas to follow-to-join the principal applicant in the U.S. after this date.

The visa processing fee(US$ 880) is mandatory for each person and the U.S. Government doesn't offer any discount, loan or exception.

You have been selected winner of the Diversity Visa lottery so the visa is guaranteed upon receiving the payment fees on time.

A hard copy of this letter will be mailed to your postal address upon receiving the payment fees.

Please be advised that even through you are a winner of Diversity Visa your Case Number/Confirmation Number will be provided only after you send the payment confirmation of the fees. Please do not contact us to ask for the Case Number/Confirmation Number.

If it would be necessary to contact the U.S. Department of state YOU MUST ALWAYS REFER TO YOUR NAME. The email address is gov.us.state@usa.com

i don't get it.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Just got this now on my mail and last week I got my k1 visa so I was thinking what is going on!!!

Congratulations, you've won ! Dear ola kevin james ,Congratulations ! You are among those randomly selected and registered for further consideration in the diversity immigrant program. Selection guarantees thatyou will receive a United States Permanent Resident Card(also known as Green Card or Diversity Visa) only if you follow the instructions for further processing.Acceptance Date:Sunday 17th of April 2011 05:46:24 PM Winner Name:ola kevin james Country of Birth:Nigeria Phone Number:353-8574-40581 / -- Fees:Type of Residence CardStatusAmount (per person) United States Permanent Resident CardGranted! - Waiting for payment of processing fee$880 Processing feesIncluded Total$880 INSTRUCTIONS Please read and follow all the instructions very carefully. With the Diversity Visa (also known as Green Card) you will enjoy all the advantages and benefits of a US permanent resident, including health and education benefits, and employment opportunities along with guidance in your new country, orientation sessions and programs to integrate into mainstream American society. Once received you can use it at any time you want to move in the United States or just travel. The visa must be renewed after 10 years.Although you will have all the rights that a U.S. citizen has in the United States, without a relative or friend in the United States you may find the relocation difficult and expensive due the lack of experience in the American society. Therefore the U.S. Government helps you with the accommodation and offers you along with each visa Health Insurance (Freedom HSA Direct Individual Health insurance for 1 year), Dwelling(Apartment in any city you prefer, 1 bedroom for 3 months ), a guaranteed job(in the field that you are are currently qualified so you can start working even from the first week you arrive in the United States and get paid as U.S citizen. ) and education (for U.S. Students or Higher Education through EducationUSA. It includes transfer to a U.S college or Univeristy so you can continue your educational study. More details can be found at http://educationusa.state.gov/ .) We remind you that only the visa processing fee ($880) is mandatory and the visa is guaranteed upon receiving the payment.Accompanying family members(wife/husband, fiancee, brothers, sisters, children, cousins) may be included in the program and their visas will be provided at the same time with yours so you can travel/move together in the same time. However the fees must be paid per person and each member(e.g wife, brother, parents, children, cousin) must pay $880. There is no discount for children.Visa Payment processing instructions The fees must be paid using Western Union money transfer and will be processed by the U.S. embassy in the United Kingdom. Western Union is a leading provider of International person-to-person money transfer. With more than 150 years experience and 245,000 Agent locations in over 200 countries and territories, Western Union is recognized for sending money quickly, reliably, and safety.You can send the payment in U.S. dollars or equivalent of your local currency.Click on the following link to find the nearest Western Union agency and send the fees payment :Find Western Union AgencyIf you are unable to find a Western Union agency near your location, you may ask a relative or friend to pay the fee on your behalf.After you find a Western Union agency you need to go with cash money, an identity card(e.g passport or national identity card) and send the payment to the U.S. embassy agent address in United Kingdom:Name : Donald LoganAddress: 24 Grosvenor SquareLondon, W1A 2LQUnited Kingdom

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.