lovely_girl

Cant Wait Any More

44 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

i got my NOA1 Thur California center on sep 1 st its already been 5 month at the end of this month but hope we get the NOA2 soon......Iam started being un patient Now!!!!!!!!!!!! Any where here around that time

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

As i see it, People on this site are the only people with any authority to discuss the pain of being apart. Your family and friends will try to comfort you, but the truth is, the situation is #######! we're all in it, we just have to sit it out. i applied on the 19th of August last year, and still waiting for NOA2 as well. im guesing you have about 1 month left from today.

K1 Visa - 2011

AP & EAD - 2012

Adjustment of Status - 2012

Removal of Conditions - 2014

Naturalization - Pending

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I KNOW IT DOES GET O L D but we just gotta wait... but don't wait forever

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

i got my NOA1 Thur California center on sep 1 st its already been 5 month at the end of this month but hope we get the NOA2 soon......Iam started being un patient Now!!!!!!!!!!!! Any where here around that time

"Can't wait anymore" as a thread title prompted, me to think, "Then go ahead and wet your pants." USCIS doesn't respond any differently or work any faster because they know how you feel. If the time comes there's something you can actually do, then do it. In the meantime, join the club. We all wait.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

"Can't wait anymore" as a thread title prompted, me to think, "Then go ahead and wet your pants." USCIS doesn't respond any differently or work any faster because they know how you feel. If the time comes there's something you can actually do, then do it. In the meantime, join the club. We all wait.

If you can't wait, then send a notarized letter to USCIS and withdraw the petition. Obviously you don't have the fortitude and patience that is required for a long distance relationship involving immigration. Not many do so don't be disheartened.

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

I have been in your situation and yeah it does sucks, it's an arbitrary process with the uscis and sad cos we can't do anything about it, it's hard to have that enduring patience too during these times, but just help yourself, get busy with other things, try not to check your status too often, take a break from looking at the approvals here in vj so it won't disheartened you, i know it's hard but that's what you need to do, don't do the advice "withdraw the petition" it's totally nonsense, you'll get your approval too like me, right now the best thing to do is just PRAY, i won't even ask you to stay positive cos that's really a hard thing to do now, just pray, pray and pray, it really worked for me! good luck! :)

If you can't wait, then send a notarized letter to USCIS and withdraw the petition. Obviously you don't have the fortitude and patience that is required for a long distance relationship involving immigration. Not many do so don't be disheartened.

Perhaps the stupidest post I have ever seen anywhere at anytime. Polite discourse prevents me from articulating a wide variety of adjectives that could be used both to describe the post and its source. I think we can all use our imagination to fill in the blanks in this regard.

To the OP . Hand in there, and trust the process. Never give up, despite what you may read.

anikitten.gif
ROC Sent: 2012-12-03
Arrived: 2012-12-07
NOA: 2012-12-10
Biometrics: 2013-01-08

Approved: 2013-05-10

event.png
event.png

Very Professional, Sir.

anikitten.gif
ROC Sent: 2012-12-03
Arrived: 2012-12-07
NOA: 2012-12-10
Biometrics: 2013-01-08

Approved: 2013-05-10

event.png
event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

It CAN be disheartening, but patience and an understanding partner is the best thing. It was hard for us (still is) as we are not done yet, but we are hanging in there. Luckily, we have friends that are in the same situation, support us, and we know that NO MATTER WHAT, we want to be together. Keep your head up, and smiling. It is only a paperwork process and will be solved soon.

As for the time frame (5 months), one thing that helped me is to remember one thing. The time frame of 5 months is an AVERAGE processing time. That means it can be approved quicker or longer than that. Everyone thinks that the day of 5 months means it HAS to be approved by then (we thought same way for the longest time) but it is only an approximate or average time. Does not mean anyone is being mean to you, your situation or anything. BUT, also know that you can force them to move faster by bugging them.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!

I understand your frustration and impatience. Up until a few days ago, I was feeling it as well. Just do your best to keep your eye on the goal of this whole process. You WILL get there. You have an entire group of people here (minus a few bad apples) who understand what you're going through and are willing to help you through it. We're all in the same boat.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.