Macaroni

January 2011 filers

461 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Thailand
Timeline

... the drive to the USICIS office is so far. Although I don't mind so much going to Portland, I do like Portland and we kind of made a little trip out going to his biometrics appointment, we are driving to Portland on Sunday night and staying at a motel, and then the next morning we go to his biometrics appointment and then we'll go Washington Park after that, then drive back home in the evening. ...

Drive carefully. Have a good trip.

I wish we didn't have the interview either but at least it is scheduled. Now we just need to get through it.

Good luck all.

Naturalization N-400

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production On March 11, 2011, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

This was the email i received this afternoon woohooooo!!!

We first met online 2004, but things started to get serious in Dec 2007. Made my first visit to the USA in march 2008 for 2 weeks. Then returned again in Aug 2008 for 3 months.. Then i came back to the UK for 5 months to return back to the USA April 2009 for another 3months.

TIMELINE

I-129f filed: 06/01/10

NOA1 received: 07/01/10

NOA2 received: 13/04/10

NVC received: 16/04/10

Left NVC: 19/04/10

Consulate Received: 21/04/10

Rec Instructions Pkt3: 23/04/10

Complete Instructions Pkt3: 24/05/10

Rec App. Letter Pkt4: 09/06/10

Medical Date: 30/06/10

Interview Date: 30/07/10

Interview Results: APPROVED

Received Visa: 13/08/10

Entered USA: 30/09/2010

Marriage: 24/10/2010

Filed AOS,EAD & AP: 10/01/2011

Received NOA1: 18/01/2011

Biometrics App. 25/02/2011

AOS: Transferred to California 14/02/2011

AOS & EAD: Approved

Received Greencard: 18/03/2011

event.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

Wow that is awesomely fast!!!! Congrats to you :dance: No more USCIS for you for one year 9 months - now that HAS to make you smile :D

AOS from K1 Visa

01.20.2011 Posted in AOS, EAD and AP documentation

01.25.2011 Signed for in Chicago

01.31.2011 NOA1s x 3 produced

02.08.2011 NOA1s x 3 hard copies received

02.22.2011 Transferred to CSC

02.28.2011 Biometrics done Fort Worth, Tx

03.18.2011 EAD/AP approved for production

03.24.2011 2 year conditional Green Card approved for production

03.28.2011 EAD/AP card received in the mail

03.29.2011 Welcome to the United States of America letter received in the mail

03.30.2011 Green Card received in the mail.

Removal of Conditions

01.19.2013 Posted I-751 and supporting documentation

01.26.2013 Package delivered to VSC

01.28.2013 NOA1 produced

01.29.2013 Check for filing fee and biometrics cashed

02.02.2013 NOA1 received

02.07.2013 Notice of Biometrics appointment received

02.27.2013 Biometrics done

06.14.2013 10 year unconditional Green Card approved for production

06.19.2013 Congratulations letter received in the mail

06.21.2013 10 year unconditional Green Card received in the mail

Naturalization

07.03.2016 Posted N-400 and supporting documentation

Wow that is awesomely fast!!!! Congrats to you :dance: No more USCIS for you for one year 9 months - now that HAS to make you smile :D

Absolutely over the moon with it!! Danced my little dance earlier lol :dance: !! I didn't think it would move as fast as this. 2months to process the whole thing without interview... Hope everyone will be getting theirs soon!! :dance:

We first met online 2004, but things started to get serious in Dec 2007. Made my first visit to the USA in march 2008 for 2 weeks. Then returned again in Aug 2008 for 3 months.. Then i came back to the UK for 5 months to return back to the USA April 2009 for another 3months.

TIMELINE

event.png

Filed: Country: Spain
Timeline

I wanted to tell my January 2011 ppl something funny that happened to me today:

I have had this call from Social Security office (after almost 3 months waiting for them) and the woman said : I have some questions to ask you about your I-94 (like saying uhuuum...are you in a legal situation? because it expired in January) and I told her to ask me that questions then she asked me if I had valid immigration documents to what I said yes and that my AOS and EAD were pending. She asked me what kind of documents and I said notice of action for both cases plus just did the biometrics to what she replied: oh, then it's pending (yes, I mentioned it before). Of course she told me to bring either the EAD card or Greencard as soon as I have them because they can't process no more the SSN with the I-94 and K-1. I obviously know it and think that lucky I didn't need a SSN for a marriage license here in Ohio because if not I would have been done XDDD.

However, she was the kindest person I've talked in that office so far.

I'm still waiting for USCIS to say something regarding their mistake changing my whole alien number in one of my NOA1's and biometrics letter for both cases and still waiting to hear something about EAD or GC.

Wish you all the best in your process and waiting!

God bless

Edited by Seven

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

I wanted to tell my January 2011 ppl something funny that happened to me today:

I have had this call from Social Security office (after almost 3 months waiting for them) and the woman said : I have some questions to ask you about your I-94 (like saying uhuuum...are you in a legal situation? because it expired in January) and I told her to ask me that questions then she asked me if I had valid immigration documents to what I said yes and that my AOS and EAD were pending. She asked me what kind of documents and I said notice of action for both cases plus just did the biometrics to what she replied: oh, then it's pending (yes, I mentioned it before). Of course she told me to bring either the EAD card or Greencard as soon as I have them because they can't process no more the SSN with the I-94 and K-1. I obviously know it and think that lucky I didn't need a SSN for a marriage license here in Ohio because if not I would have been done XDDD.

However, she was the kindest person I've talked in that office so far.

I'm still waiting for USCIS to say something regarding their mistake changing my whole alien number in one of my NOA1's and biometrics letter for both cases and still waiting to hear something about EAD or GC.

Wish you all the best in your process and waiting!

God bless

That's weird, my husband (who came in on a K-1) and I applied for his social security card/my name change on mine a couple weeks after we got married and they gave it to us without any hassle or question. Maybe our SS office was just in a better mood? :wacko:

No news here on EAD or AOS, but we're hopeful that we'll hear something soon. Go Jan filers!

Before Journey:

Met online in 2002 as friends. Fell in love in 2005. Got engaged in 2010.

K-1 Journey, January 2010-July 2010:

NOA1: January 29. RFE: April 21. NOA2: June 4. Interview: July 15. Visa in hand: July 20. POE: July 22.

July 24, 2010: Married in front of 150 of our loved ones on a beautiful, sunny day. Living happily ever after and oh so thankful that 5 years of a long distance relationship and 7 months of a visa process is condensed into one line.

Wedding pictures! Because I'm shameless. http://s956.photobucket.com/albums/ae47/AmeriDaneWedding/

Adjustment of Status Journey, January 2011-March 2011:

January 25: NOA1 for AOS and EAD. Feb 5: Bio appointment received. Feb 7: RFE. Feb 11: Sent RFE response. Feb 23: AOS transfered to CSC. Feb 25: Biometrics. March 11: EAD approved! March 19: Received EAD. March 21: AOS approved! March 25: GC in hand!

And we'll live happily ever after.. for the next 2 years, anyway.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production On March 11, 2011, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Congratulations. :thumbs:

Please click on "Timeline" link on the left to view my timeline.

Congratulations! That was fast!

Timeline

Congrats on the greencard, everyone! We just got a text that my husband's EAD was just approved. :) We're very happy. Can't be long before the AOS is approved now!

Before Journey:

NOA1: January 29. RFE: April 21. NOA2: June 4. Interview: July 15. Visa in hand: July 20. POE: July 22.

July 24, 2010: Married in front of 150 of our loved ones on a beautiful, sunny day. Living happily ever after and oh so thankful that 5 years of a long distance relationship and 7 months of a visa process is condensed into one line.

Wedding pictures! Because I'm shameless. http://s956.photobucket.com/albums/ae47/AmeriDaneWedding/

January 25: NOA1 for AOS and EAD. Feb 5: Bio appointment received. Feb 7: RFE. Feb 11: Sent RFE response. Feb 23: AOS transfered to CSC. Feb 25: Biometrics. March 11: EAD approved! March 19: Received EAD. March 21: AOS approved! March 25: GC in hand!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Congratulations. I wish we didn't have to go through the stress of the interview, but there it is looming 4/7.

Naturalization N-400

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Looks like they have mailed EAD. Status changed from Card Production to Post Decision. :dance:

Edited by SalJoy

Please click on "Timeline" link on the left to view my timeline.

Filed: Country: Spain
Timeline

That's weird, my husband (who came in on a K-1) and I applied for his social security card/my name change on mine a couple weeks after we got married and they gave it to us without any hassle or question. Maybe our SS office was just in a better mood? :wacko:

No news here on EAD or AOS, but we're hopeful that we'll hear something soon. Go Jan filers!

a

I guess they were in better mood...I went to the office 24 days before my I-94 expired and she did a weird face saying that it would expire in a couple of days (couple ??????) I wanted it to start with the drivers license but it's ok...hopefully we hear soon from immigration yaaay let's do this. Good luck!!!

Congratulations. I wish we didn't have to go through the stress of the interview, but there it is looming 4/7.

I'm just glad i didn't have the interview!! Everything will go great for you.. I was just surprised i didn't get any RFE cause i took a chance on the vaccinations requirements. When i was at the civil surgeons office i was told that i had to have the hep B vaccination & the next shot of the MMR as they say it was a requirement. But i ignored to what they told me & took the chance of not having them done.

TIMELINE

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Finland
Timeline

Wow, so many people are getting their EAD and AP approved, and even the GC! Congrats!

I just signed into the USCIS website to check my husband's status, not expecting any updates, and I saw that my husband's AP is approved! Not that we need it right away, but it's still cool that it's already been approved. I'm really looking forward to going to Portland with my husband for his biometrics appointment, I'm just looking forward to getting away for a couple days with him, haha. It will be fun.

VJAvatar.jpg

Timeline

Wow, so many people are getting their EAD and AP approved, and even the GC! Congrats!

I just signed into the USCIS website to check my husband's status, not expecting any updates, and I saw that my husband's AP is approved! Not that we need it right away, but it's still cool that it's already been approved. I'm really looking forward to going to Portland with my husband for his biometrics appointment, I'm just looking forward to getting away for a couple days with him, haha. It will be fun.

Yay, congrats!

Before Journey:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.