Mariye & Ky

Türk Kahvesi *Turkish Coffee* Cafe*

955 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Thanks melbar and KdRjN! KdRjN where in Illinois do you live? Bulut and I plan on moving to Chicago sometime in January.

Hi Brettdresseur,

I am living in Rockford IL Chicago is just 95 miles away from Rockford.

Good luck in the interview again tell him to be relax bec i m sure it wont hard his to take his visa.

If you two are already prepared everything very well and having enough evidence of your relationship then the inteview is just formalite bec they already know everything before interview date and they just asking few simple questions my intervew took 3 minutes they just asked if my wife working when she visited me last time they did not even asked the name of my wife or about her family that was so quick even i was so nerveous.

I hope your husband will get his visa that easy

Good luck again let us to know and with happy news !!

ROC

03/12/2013 - I-751 Package Mailed

03/14/2013 - Received NOA1

04/16/2013 - Biometrics App. Scheduled

Filed: H-2B Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Hi Baris,

How u doing bro? I went to the DMV office and got me hand book for rules of the rood illinois and i also asked if i can take the writting exam in turkish but they just have it polish and spanish there is no any languages :(( its ok

I have to study the book i dont think it will be hard i talked someone who lives in illinois he told me that we having exams on the computer if you cant answer the question there is option that u can skip the question for another next question anyways we will see dang by the way i did not still get my GC and SSN card yet its already has been a month i will go to the office when my wife is back to home.

How about you ? whats going on ? Where is Mari she is not around lately

hi bro

i am fine thank u i had operation 3th of july i am ok now i had something in my back it was there since i was born.it was on the top of tail bone ...i could not have walk because it was painfull alot i went hospital emergeny right away they operation..i am ok now i will work tomorrow...i still need to get onather operation but not now before i go turkey i will have that...and bro it is okey they exam in turkish also i am sure about that... goodluck on your exam driving it is ok to get it in english its the same study for english better than turkish translations...and i think u can call them about GC SSN goodluck bro see u soon

and hi to everyone here

Timeline

hi bro

i am fine thank u i had operation 3th of july i am ok now i had something in my back it was there since i was born.it was on the top of tail bone ...i could not have walk because it was painfull alot i went hospital emergeny right away they operation..i am ok now i will work tomorrow...i still need to get onather operation but not now before i go turkey i will have that...and bro it is okey they exam in turkish also i am sure about that... goodluck on your exam driving it is ok to get it in english its the same study for english better than turkish translations...and i think u can call them about GC SSN goodluck bro see u soon

and hi to everyone here

Hi Bro sorry to hear that and get well soon i hope you are feeling better now.Bro we asked in IL. we cant have an exam in turkish polish and spanish are ok but there is no turkish anways i got the book rules of the road so i am studying i can do it even its english but CA they are allowed to have exam in turkish.Anyways.

Yes bro i will call them bec it took long time me to receive these papers i need it

Get well soon bro see you take care

Hello to everyone how everything is going on ?

ROC

Timeline

Hi Bro sorry to hear that and get well soon i hope you are feeling better now.Bro we asked in IL. we cant have an exam in turkish polish and spanish are ok but there is no turkish anways i got the book rules of the road so i am studying i can do it even its english but CA they are allowed to have exam in turkish.Anyways.

Yes bro i will call them bec it took long time me to receive these papers i need it

Get well soon bro see you take care

Hello to everyone how everything is going on ?

thank you bro as i told to get exam better than turkish translation ...bro i am ok now i will go work today i am getting ready now...u take care and thank u

Timeline

Thanks K! Yes we have a ton of evidence and will be bringing more so I hope we only have a 3 min interview. We are looking at flights for the 20th so Im hoping he will be here by then. Oh, I know of Rockford. :thumbs: We really want him here asap so we can celebrate our anniversary. It will be this Sunday and his interview is 4 days later. I'm getting so excited!

Wedding: 7/10/2010

I-130 Sent: 10/08/2010

NOA 1: 10/20/2010

Touched: 10/26/2010

NOA2: 2/10/2011

NVC: 3/6/2011 approx.

No I-864, DS-230 Notification NVC says download files

Emailed Agent form: Response Confirming Change Arrived the Next Day

Mailed I-864 Package: 4/2/2011, Arrived 4/4/2011

DS-230 Received: 4/19/2011

RFE: 5/3/2011, emailed documents same day, email confirmation 5/4/2011

NVC Case Complete: 5/20/2011 (approx. called NVC and they said it was complete so don't know exact date)

Email with Instructions: 5/27/2011

Interview scheduled: 7/14/2011

Consulate had to reschedule, new interview 7/20/2011

APPROVED 7/20/2011

Timeline

Thanks K! Yes we have a ton of evidence and will be bringing more so I hope we only have a 3 min interview. We are looking at flights for the 20th so Im hoping he will be here by then. Oh, I know of Rockford. :thumbs: We really want him here asap so we can celebrate our anniversary. It will be this Sunday and his interview is 4 days later. I'm getting so excited!

your welcome,

I brought a ton of evidence as well but they did not check at all just few pics i told them i have my wedding pics as well but he did not even wanted to look at them.But the thing when we were in uscis stage they wanted us to send more evidence so we did maybe thats why he did not check it all when it was my interview date

Wow!! thats great our anniversary is tomorrow hahaha.which part of Turkey your husband lives in ?

I hope everything will be as you wished.But i m sure he will get his visa..

I am still waitinng for my GC and SSN i did not received it yet since a month then i am also studying for DL (driver's license) so when my papers ready i will have an exam.

Good luck

ROC

Timeline

thank you bro as i told to get exam better than turkish translation ...bro i am ok now i will go work today i am getting ready now...u take care and thank u

Hi bro i m glad you are ok and able to going to work.

Today is our second wedding anniversary

you take care as well..

Heyyy where is everbody Hellooooo lol.

ROC

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline

I see there are a few interviews this next 2 weeks! I am so excited for everyone! We all are ready for some celebrations!!!!

Bahadir and i are waiting our interview! Cant believe we are so close!!

I want to Thank everyone for the support you have shown Bahadir and i! Or as Mari (Kari) calls us BaHaChel :) Love you guys!!!!

Timeline

Hi bro i m glad you are ok and able to going to work.

Today is our second wedding anniversary

you take care as well..

Heyyy where is everbody Hellooooo lol.

hi bro tebrikler with you anniversary

Timeline

hi bro tebrikler with you anniversary

Thank you bro...how you doing when is your driving exam ?

ROC

Timeline

I have something i am working on for this group! Anyone that wants to participate email me a photo and your screen name to michelemeowphotography@gmail.com Its going to be awesome!

Hi BahaChe,

I can guess what you would like to do... :dance: and i m sure it will be awasome :thumbs:

By the way u guys can call me KRj as bahache :P

I hope we will hear another happy news like interview dates or aprroved of NOA2

ROC

Timeline

Wow I didn't know we had so many anniversaries! Ours was yesterday. I'm a little sad now because Bulut's interview was rescheduled for the 20th. The embassy is having problems so they rescheduled him along with 11 other people; I've already updated my timeline. I'm just happy that it wasn't postponed for a while. The downside is that I may not be able to see him for about two months because he will have to go right back to his job. He is aware of the POE requirements though. Plus we won't be able to celebrate our anniversary like we had planned. I don't want to complain too much though, 6 days is nothing in this process.

Oh K, Bulut is from Izmir. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Izmir!

Wedding: 7/10/2010

I-130 Sent: 10/08/2010

NOA 1: 10/20/2010

Touched: 10/26/2010

NOA2: 2/10/2011

NVC: 3/6/2011 approx.

No I-864, DS-230 Notification NVC says download files

Emailed Agent form: Response Confirming Change Arrived the Next Day

Mailed I-864 Package: 4/2/2011, Arrived 4/4/2011

DS-230 Received: 4/19/2011

RFE: 5/3/2011, emailed documents same day, email confirmation 5/4/2011

NVC Case Complete: 5/20/2011 (approx. called NVC and they said it was complete so don't know exact date)

Email with Instructions: 5/27/2011

Interview scheduled: 7/14/2011

Consulate had to reschedule, new interview 7/20/2011

APPROVED 7/20/2011

Filed: Timeline

Yes, Izmir is one of my favorite places (and my sweetie's home). Quite addictive. Glad to hear everything is going great with you :) And yes...a few extra days, not so bad in the scheme of things. Keep that positive attitude, it will get you a long way :)

Wow I didn't know we had so many anniversaries! Ours was yesterday. I'm a little sad now because Bulut's interview was rescheduled for the 20th. The embassy is having problems so they rescheduled him along with 11 other people; I've already updated my timeline. I'm just happy that it wasn't postponed for a while. The downside is that I may not be able to see him for about two months because he will have to go right back to his job. He is aware of the POE requirements though. Plus we won't be able to celebrate our anniversary like we had planned. I don't want to complain too much though, 6 days is nothing in this process.

Edited by tolsab

Timeline

Hello B,

No worries i know how do you feel but i always thinking that there is some reasons things happening bec i really waited long time to be with my wife it was totally 17 months that i come together with my wife so its good way not to compaining for few days

Wow here are alots of people from Izmir...

Me

Micheleandbahadir

Tolsab

Brettdressure

Yes i love izmir so very much the smells of sea, the way so quite,comfortable my wife loves izmir as well you cant expalin izmir with the words u should to live it in person

ROC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.