Mariye & Ky

Türk Kahvesi *Turkish Coffee* Cafe*

955 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

I just love Gokhan Tepe....and this song. GREAT ACOUSTICS!

Where's everyone been anyhows? I have been searching for flights over to TK. It's really hard to hear K say, "Lutfen... very fast you comin' Turkey... I'm wait you Istanbul. You say you comin' tomorrow Mariye, I'm leaving Adana tonight to see you there..." :crying:

Sweet Dreams everyone,

Mari

PS: I didn't get a chance to read all the post above but I will be back!

[/color][/size][/font]

This is a good song but he is not that popular in turkey.I would suggest you to songs of Rafet Elroman :thumbs:

But those are kind of sad songs

Wow i hope u will find a cheapest fligt for turkey

Edited by KdRjN

ROC

03/12/2013 - I-751 Package Mailed

03/14/2013 - Received NOA1

04/16/2013 - Biometrics App. Scheduled

Timeline

This is a good song but he is not that popular in turkey.I would suggest you to songs of Rafet Elroman :thumbs:

But those are kind of sad songs

Wow i hope u will find a cheapest fligt for turkey

I don' think I'm familar with Rafet. But I did find a few of his youtube vids and I like him! Thanks KD for the suggestion.

The lowest flight I could find was $700/ RT but I'm sure there are taxes so I'm probably looking at $1200 at least. I need to go there, we haven't seen each other for quite a while --- nothing like our original intentions where I would have gone back in March had he not been in Iraq on base, and he would have been here by end of July or early part of August. Now every time I talk with K, he's asking when I'm coming. This is totally killing me I can't get there sooner!

sparkling-usa-flag.gifMarivalentine60.gifKadir Turkey%20flag-L-anim.gif

Timeline

OK, KD? LOL I think I have now replaced Tarkan, Gokhan (Ozen and Tepe- both) with RAFET! LOL LOL LOL

Now look what you've done! I have to have this song in my car now... I love it!

Mari

Timeline

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXttv5a-H0o

OK I have come to the conclusion that Turkish men are the most YAKISIKLI in the world! :thumbs:

How could you not love the ones who sing like this?? Geeze... LOL ...

And that is why the AmeriTurk (karıms) are so very proud of our kocams!

OUR TURKISH ASKIMS (L)

Filed: Timeline

You are SO right Mari! I know my Turkish man is crazy handsome. I'm a lucky girl! :)

OK I have come to the conclusion that Turkish men are the most YAKISIKLI in the world! :thumbs:

OUR TURKISH ASKIMS (L)

Timeline

OK, KD? LOL I think I have now replaced Tarkan, Gokhan (Ozen and Tepe- both) with RAFET! LOL LOL LOL

Now look what you've done! I have to have this song in my car now... I love it!

Mari

Hahaha wow thats great !! am i right ? he got a good voice and i like all of his songs especially this one is and also this one is too ENJOY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3QXtvylWjw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiSYV79npD8

ROC

Timeline

Hahaha wow thats great !! am i right ? he got a good voice and i like all of his songs especially this one is and also this one is too ENJOY

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=V3QXtvylWjw

OMG That is the song I have been looking for since I saw it on Turk tele just last week! Sheesh I didn't know it was him! LOL All I could remember was him and the canals (Where is that? Beautiful...a part of Turkey that looks like Venice?) Wow that's KD. Yes, You are most definitely right!

Nevermind.... I just saw the entire video and looks like that was shot in Venice to me.... See the Italian? LOL

Edited by Mari & Kadir

Timeline

OMG That is the song I have been looking for since I saw it on Turk tele just last week! Sheesh I didn't know it was him! LOL All I could remember was him and the canals (Where is that? Beautiful...a part of Turkey that looks like Venice?) Wow that's KD. Yes, You are most definitely right!

Nevermind.... I just saw the entire video and looks like that was shot in Venice to me.... See the Italian? LOL

Hhaha yes he made the video clip in italy and you are right it was venice ( venedik in turkish) this a great love song but kind of sad one lol..

See the italian? huh!! Turkish men are more handsome than italian and more loving more than anyone in the world!!!

ROC

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline

OUR TURKISH ASKIMS (L)

Yes we all are proud of them! Turkish men are unique for sure...I am partial to mine though:) I love listening to turkish music..make me happy!!! I hear you on seeing them. Bahadir and I have been really strong but we are so ready to see each other!!! I found great deals on Turkish Air! Check with them!!!

Timeline

Yes we all are proud of them! Turkish men are unique for sure...I am partial to mine though:) I love listening to turkish music..make me happy!!! I hear you on seeing them. Bahadir and I have been really strong but we are so ready to see each other!!! I found great deals on Turkish Air! Check with them!!!

cheapticket is has the best prices for me you guys also can check for it

ROC

Timeline

I am determined to see K sooner than later..... Everybody pray for us PLEASE.

Love,

Mariye Yenge

Great!!! My prayer always with you guys...Enjoy at Turkey and bring me some soup :P

Besth wishes for you guys

ROC

Timeline

Great!!! My prayer always with you guys...Enjoy at Turkey and bring me some soup :P

Besth wishes for you guys

LOL... SOUP? LOL certainly you mean "Corbasi" ?? ............ just like me seeing the ITALIAN in the klip right?? ha ha...

Hey seriously,

Thank you to my AmeriTurk Fam for all the prayers and support. :luv: It means a lot to me and K.

Timeline

LOL... SOUP? LOL certainly you mean "Corbasi" ?? ............ just like me seeing the ITALIAN in the klip right?? ha ha...

Hey seriously,

Thank you to my AmeriTurk Fam for all the prayers and support. :luv: It means a lot to me and K.

yes Corba you can find it in the grocery the brand is Knor I like ezogelin corbasi :D

Your welcome Mari

ROC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.