Mariye & Ky

Türk Kahvesi *Turkish Coffee* Cafe*

955 posts in this topic

Filed: H-2B Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

hi mari yenge i hope kadir go arrive home soon.dont worry ... yenge monday i got my parmanent resindent card green card for 2 years. expires 2 years

i am here i found turkish teait was just near.i went to store by walk i heard that there are some iranien stores therei went i was looking for and i found tea sucuk zeytin tursu and some other goods i found job i will start job next week.... ok brothers and sisters i will let you know what else oku be good take care....

melek&baris

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Hey Mari just called you but I have some info for all of us Turkish people.

I called NVC today and found out that our case was closed. To make a long story short NVC tried to schedule an appt. for June but was already too full. She told me that although they can't predict when we will have our appt. (since the embassy determines that) they do the scheduling the second week of each month.

For others reading this, we are CR-1, so I don't know of they use different factors for scheduling appts for other kinds of visas.

So a quick recap for everyone, if your case was completed in May, chances are you will probably end up being scheduled for an interview in July at the earliest since all of the June slots have been taken. Don't forget they schedule interview times the second week of each month so mark that on your calendars.

Good luck everyone!!

Wedding: 7/10/2010

I-130 Sent: 10/08/2010

NOA 1: 10/20/2010

Touched: 10/26/2010

NOA2: 2/10/2011

NVC: 3/6/2011 approx.

No I-864, DS-230 Notification NVC says download files

Emailed Agent form: Response Confirming Change Arrived the Next Day

Mailed I-864 Package: 4/2/2011, Arrived 4/4/2011

DS-230 Received: 4/19/2011

RFE: 5/3/2011, emailed documents same day, email confirmation 5/4/2011

NVC Case Complete: 5/20/2011 (approx. called NVC and they said it was complete so don't know exact date)

Email with Instructions: 5/27/2011

Interview scheduled: 7/14/2011

Consulate had to reschedule, new interview 7/20/2011

APPROVED 7/20/2011

Timeline

hi mari yenge i hope kadir go arrive home soon.dont worry ... yenge monday i got my parmanent resindent card green card for 2 years. expires 2 years

i am here i found turkish teait was just near.i went to store by walk i heard that there are some iranien stores therei went i was looking for and i found tea sucuk zeytin tursu and some other goods i found job i will start job next week.... ok brothers and sisters i will let you know what else oku be good take care....

melek&baris

Congratulations Baris! Everything good with Kadir, he's on stanby waiting for flight to Adana.

Hey Mari just called you but I have some info for all of us Turkish people.

I called NVC today and found out that our case was closed. To make a long story short NVC tried to schedule an appt. for June but was already too full. She told me that although they can't predict when we will have our appt. (since the embassy determines that) they do the scheduling the second week of each month.

For others reading this, we are CR-1, so I don't know of they use different factors for scheduling appts for other kinds of visas.

So a quick recap for everyone, if your case was completed in May, chances are you will probably end up being scheduled for an interview in July at the earliest since all of the June slots have been taken. Don't forget they schedule interview times the second week of each month so mark that on your calendars.

Good luck everyone!!

Thanks for the info Ashley! Good to know.

Love ya,

Mari

sparkling-usa-flag.gifMarivalentine60.gifKadir Turkey%20flag-L-anim.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Iyi aksamlar

Turkey is a beautiful country, and Istanbul is the greatest city in world(at least for now:))

Dine,

Welcome to the Thread! Hope to see you post in the future.

Mari

Timeline

Congrulations ceyhunnihal...

Melbar,

Thanks Bro for sharing your experience with us......hahaha they just tried to make you angry its kinda of testing you if u will get angry right away..

I m so busy lately at work..keep having overtime..

Yes,I told you.Kadir better haul his ars back to Adana ASAP!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

hi mari yenge

i hope kadir go arrive home soon.dont worry ... yenge monday i got my parmanent resindent card green card for 2 years. expires 2 years

melek&baris

Kadir is home in Adana!

Finally he got home today and I am thrilled to death! YIPPEE!!!!! Missed him super big!!

Now just the medical, interview and SAN FRANCISCO!

Hope all is well with all of you!

Mari

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone and what a warm welcome!

My name is Veronica and I and my beloved Can have been pushing through this process since March 2011. So far things are OK, but we recently got an rfe on May 31st--asking for more evidence that we have met in person before filing the petition. It ıs so frustrating because I currently live in Istanbul and we filed from here. We see each other everyday--how can we document the normal flow of our daily life? so annoying....and Yes, I am quite lucky that I get to be by his side everyday during this. But, soon I will go home to Chicago for a new job in August. It would be a gift from God if this process is finished around the end of August.

I have a quick question--for receipts of items purchased here in Turkey--do they need to be translated? I have tons of receipts and ATM withdrawl slips--but most of my receipts are for daily purchases like our grocery store items, restaurants, akbil, gullüoğlü baklava, lol. What about bank statements--are these good?

Timeline

Hello everyone and what a warm welcome!

My name is Veronica and I and my beloved Can have been pushing through this process since March 2011. So far things are OK, but we recently got an rfe on May 31st--asking for more evidence that we have met in person before filing the petition. It ıs so frustrating because I currently live in Istanbul and we filed from here. We see each other everyday--how can we document the normal flow of our daily life? so annoying....and Yes, I am quite lucky that I get to be by his side everyday during this. But, soon I will go home to Chicago for a new job in August. It would be a gift from God if this process is finished around the end of August.

I have a quick question--for receipts of items purchased here in Turkey--do they need to be translated? I have tons of receipts and ATM withdrawl slips--but most of my receipts are for daily purchases like our grocery store items, restaurants, akbil, gullüoğlü baklava, lol. What about bank statements--are these good?

Welcome Veronica!!!!! Wow very kewl you came to say hello and intro you and Can to this Thread!!!

Re: Your RFE. Do you have any pics of the two of you together that you can submit which are random dates (from date of nisan to current)? They are looking for primary evidence, so think of every documentation that puts the two of you in the 'same place at the same time' kind of things. If the two of you are staying in same home, or neighborhood, then rental receipts, mail and utility bills. Also, colour copy of your Turkish Visa Stamp that is in your US Passport; you only need the page ---if there are more than one entry, include those pages too.

Keep in mind***A very important factor is they are also looking for you both to prove your Nisan [engagement]. Since this is a Fiance Visa, supporting documents are required (this proof is moreso for the Packet 3 which you will both complete when you get the NOA2). However, documents such as pictures of this day with family & friends, or your engagement receipts, anything that will prove an engagement should be kept NOW so that you are prepared when it comes to the NOA2 packet. Trust me, that packet is extensive for Turkish Nationals since it primarily focusses on their identity and your engagement.

You will need to send your RFE page, with the evidence and a copy of the NOA1 front/back (as per it's instructions when communicating with USCIS). I would personally write a cover letter with a list of evidence included. Please make sure that your USCIS receipt number is on every single document you send in. If you are sending pics in, they must have your names like this: Petitioner:___________ Beneficiary:__________ and then location you two were in, and the date. Since you're proving relationship and meeting within 2 years prior to your submission of your application, then random dates would be excellent. Don't forget to write your USCIS receipt number on the pics too!

I hope this helps you and it's very nice to meet you!

Mari

aka: Mariye Yenge (so they call me)

Edited by Mari & Kadir

Timeline

Iyi aksamlar

Turkey is a beautiful country, and Istanbul is the greatest city in world(at least for now:))

And how are you both doing today?! Happy Saturday!!

Mari

Thank you so much--- I will definitely keep this in mind. Im also combing my kitchen drawers for every receipt possible. However, the rfe letter noted that they don't want photos, videos, or letters. So, I guess I can only provide receipts.

Thanks so much again!

Timeline

hiii guys;

I am at USA

i will write u more later.. i m so busy with things

see yaaa later...

WoooHooo Kd!!!

WELCOME TO AMERICA!!

USliberty.jpg

Let us know how it went through POE when you get a chance! Hello to your wife too!!

Mariye Yenge

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.