Mariye & Ky

Türk Kahvesi *Turkish Coffee* Cafe*

955 posts in this topic

Filed: H-2B Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Yes i will be in america on June but i m still waiting for my visa package i talked to officer he told me we just got all ups packages from the security bec the first thing when u sending something to embassy they sending it to the security deparment then if everything is ok the packages allowed to get in to the embassy i asked him if my package is there.He said we got alots of package dang what the hell they are not making a list or somethingg that they received packages..He said they gonna send it to me soon bec i told him to help me this is really frustrating now i got my visa and waiting for a ###### even its not fault..Sorry guys but i just got angry...

I hope i will have it in this week..trying to stay calm down :bonk:

Ceyhunandhilal Congs...your interview date

hi bro dont worry and lets bet i telling u . u will get your papers wednesday.and tomorrow about 18:00 or 19:00 ups will text u and give tracing number it is ok dont worry u will get that wednesday.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

hi bro dont worry and lets bet i telling u . u will get your papers wednesday.and tomorrow about 18:00 or 19:00 ups will text u and give tracing number it is ok dont worry u will get that wednesday.

Thank you bro hopefully it does not matter as long as i will get it untill friday..

ROC

03/12/2013 - I-751 Package Mailed

03/14/2013 - Received NOA1

04/16/2013 - Biometrics App. Scheduled

Timeline

Finally Mariii Congrulations of your approval

I m so happy for you.....thats a great news

omg omg yenge u go approve Congs... to u and kadir i am realy happy for u now. try to call nvc get a number so u will able to pay for choice of agent.tell good news to kadir and say hi to him also

Thank you KD & Melbar.

I got to tell Kadir today and he's happy. Now do you boys have any tips for Kadir for Ankara (if so, please write it in Turkish LOL).

Thank you again,

Mari

sparkling-usa-flag.gifMarivalentine60.gifKadir Turkey%20flag-L-anim.gif

Timeline

Baris or anyone,

My husbands medical is on Monday in Ankara.How long does it take? 1 day? 2 days? Does he have to stay in Ankara overnight?

Nihal

05/27/2010 MARRIED

08/04/2010 I-130 SENT

08/11/2010 NOA1

08/25/2010 TOUCHED

11/02/2010 TOUCHED

11/03/2010 CASE SENT FROM CSC TO TSC

11/04/2010 TOUCHED

11/10/2010 TOUCHED

11/18/2010 TOUCHED

11/19/2010 TOUCHED

11/24/2010 TOUCHED

02/14/2011 RFE (MISSING EVIDENCE)

02/15/2011 RFE RESPOND SENT

03/10/2011 NOA2 APPROVAL(exactly 7 months)211 days

03/14/2011 NOA2 HARD COPY RECEIVED

03/16/2011 FILE SENT TO NVC

NVC

03/18/2011 CASE NUMBER ASSIGNED

03/21/2011 RECEIVED IIN,GAVE E-MAILS,3032 SENT

03/22/2011 SENT PAYMENT FOR AOS FEE

03/23/2011 DS-3032 E-MAIL ACCEPTED,AOS SHOWS PAID,SENT AOS PACKAGE

03/24/2011 IV FEE RECEIVED AND PAID

03/28/2011 IV FEE SHOWS PAID,SENT IV PACKAGE

04/08/2011 SIF (SIGN IN FAILED)

04/10/2011 CASE COMPLETE

EMBASSY

05/25/2011 MEDICAL COMPLETED

05/02/2011 INTERVIEW

INTERVIEW RESULTS: APPROVED

POE 05/24/2011 HOUSTON,TEXAS

THANK GOD, IT'S OVER! FINAL! FINISHED! BITTI!

Timeline

Baris or anyone,

My husbands medical is on Monday in Ankara.How long does it take? 1 day? 2 days? Does he have to stay in Ankara overnight?

Nihal

Hi Nihal,

I dont know about ankara but i got my medical exam American hospital in istanbul its just takes 3 hours but of course it depends how many people are waiting for the medical..

I think your husband have to stay in ankara overnight bec they are always giving the reports of medical exam next day..

it is also cost from 200 TL to 500 TL

i hope this gonna help.

Goodluck

ROC

Timeline

Hi Nihal,

I dont know about ankara but i got my medical exam American hospital in istanbul its just takes 3 hours but of course it depends how many people are waiting for the medical..

I think your husband have to stay in ankara overnight bec they are always giving the reports of medical exam next day..

it is also cost from 200 TL to 500 TL

i hope this gonna help.

Goodluck

Thank you so much!!!

05/27/2010 MARRIED

08/04/2010 I-130 SENT

08/11/2010 NOA1

08/25/2010 TOUCHED

11/02/2010 TOUCHED

11/03/2010 CASE SENT FROM CSC TO TSC

11/04/2010 TOUCHED

11/10/2010 TOUCHED

11/18/2010 TOUCHED

11/19/2010 TOUCHED

11/24/2010 TOUCHED

02/14/2011 RFE (MISSING EVIDENCE)

02/15/2011 RFE RESPOND SENT

03/10/2011 NOA2 APPROVAL(exactly 7 months)211 days

03/14/2011 NOA2 HARD COPY RECEIVED

03/16/2011 FILE SENT TO NVC

NVC

03/18/2011 CASE NUMBER ASSIGNED

03/21/2011 RECEIVED IIN,GAVE E-MAILS,3032 SENT

03/22/2011 SENT PAYMENT FOR AOS FEE

03/23/2011 DS-3032 E-MAIL ACCEPTED,AOS SHOWS PAID,SENT AOS PACKAGE

03/24/2011 IV FEE RECEIVED AND PAID

03/28/2011 IV FEE SHOWS PAID,SENT IV PACKAGE

04/08/2011 SIF (SIGN IN FAILED)

04/10/2011 CASE COMPLETE

EMBASSY

05/25/2011 MEDICAL COMPLETED

05/02/2011 INTERVIEW

INTERVIEW RESULTS: APPROVED

POE 05/24/2011 HOUSTON,TEXAS

THANK GOD, IT'S OVER! FINAL! FINISHED! BITTI!

Timeline

@ Nihal welcome back from Turkey! Good luck to you Ceyhun on his interview!!!!

@Tuana: Glad you got your fone fixed; now I have to fix mine as well, darn it!

@ Kelly: Today, we'll make some calls and find out what we need, OK?

@Ashley: Hiya! When is Bulut's interview ... have you found out yet?

@Maribel: Hope you're feeling better lady! Was very happy to get to catch up with you yesterday

@KD: Woohoo!!! You're booked for the States! Very happy for you and hope we don't lose touch with you while you continue your journey.

@Baris: behave until you get on that airplane. LOL KIdding you! Hello to all your family (anneanne & anne) and when I come to adana, I want to get a karpus from your father's farm! lol ok?

Mariye Yenge

Timeline

@ Nihal welcome back from Turkey! Good luck to you Ceyhun on his interview!!!!

@Tuana: Glad you got your fone fixed; now I have to fix mine as well, darn it!

@ Kelly: Today, we'll make some calls and find out what we need, OK?

@Ashley: Hiya! When is Bulut's interview ... have you found out yet?

@Maribel: Hope you're feeling better lady! Was very happy to get to catch up with you yesterday

@KD: Woohoo!!! You're booked for the States! Very happy for you and hope we don't lose touch with you while you continue your journey.

@Baris: behave until you get on that airplane. LOL KIdding you! Hello to all your family (anneanne & anne) and when I come to adana, I want to get a karpus from your father's farm! lol ok?

Mariye Yenge

Hello Mari,

No worries we wont lose in touch i wish all of us can meet in person someday i would like to share all of my information to all of you so we can help eachothers who knows maybe someday all we can meet..

Yes i booked it on june 9

Baris,

Hahaha i got a text from ups they just sent my package today it will arrive tomorrow WOOHOO..

Good luck all of us who are waiting for approval or happy news may Allah bless all of us

ROC

Timeline

Hello Mari,

No worries we wont lose in touch i wish all of us can meet in person someday i would like to share all of my information to all of you so we can help eachothers who knows maybe someday all we can meet..

Yes i booked it on june 9

Baris,

Hahaha i got a text from ups they just sent my package today it will arrive tomorrow WOOHOO..

Good luck all of us who are waiting for approval or happy news may Allah bless all of us

Yeah I think it's gonna be great if the AmeriTurks meet up at some point! What is the KD for namewise? LOL you never said!

Congrats on that news about your package coming from UPS too!! OMG you're set to go and I'm very excited for you and your wife!!! Weeeeeee!!!!!!

Mari

Where is Baris today? LOL Baris are you getting me a Karpus for my long awaited arrival to Adana? :rofl:

Timeline

Yeah I think it's gonna be great if the AmeriTurks meet up at some point! What is the KD for namewise? LOL you never said!

Congrats on that news about your package coming from UPS too!! OMG you're set to go and I'm very excited for you and your wife!!! Weeeeeee!!!!!!

Mari

Where is Baris today? LOL Baris are you getting me a Karpus for my long awaited arrival to Adana? :rofl:

Thank you Mari for the bestwishes about us its our names me and my wife so i made it like a nickname anyways

are you ready to be suprise ? hahaha my name is the same as ur husband have look at my nick name so you can figure it out ...

Baris having the time with his own family i think

Edited by KdRjN

ROC

Timeline

Thank you Mari for the bestwishes about us its our names me and my wife so i made it like a nickname anyways

are you ready to be suprise ? hahaha my name is the same as ur husband have look at my nick name so you can figure it out ...

Baris having the time with his own family i think

ah haaaaa!!! OK so Nihal was right and she mentioned she thought it was also Kadir! LOL LOL LOL... Nickname? I don't see one... are you speaking of your ID? KDR (like that?) what is the jN part mean then? You're still KD to us and my Kadir is "K"

Where is that list for the Ankara Embassy at now!? I had it bookmarked before and now I can't find it in my files. I need the one for K-129 Fiance Visa though, not the I-130.

Timeline

ah haaaaa!!! OK so Nihal was right and she mentioned she thought it was also Kadir! LOL LOL LOL... Nickname? I don't see one... are you speaking of your ID? KDR (like that?) what is the jN part mean then? You're still KD to us and my Kadir is "K"

Where is that list for the Ankara Embassy at now!? I had it bookmarked before and now I can't find it in my files. I need the one for K-129 Fiance Visa though, not the I-130.

Yes i was talking about my ID yes correct KDR then its connected to RJN its my wife name so its short way to use it :yes:

hahaha yes u can call me KD

ROC

Timeline

Yes i was talking about my ID yes correct KDR then its connected to RJN its my wife name so its short way to use it :yes:

hahaha yes u can call me KD

What part of Turkey are you from? lol strange I have never met another Kadir. I know it's a common name there though. I think? I am so excited to hear all the good news from everybody it's really encouraging although I still have anxiety on this emotional roller coaster we're all going through. Most of my anxiety comes from the next step of preparing a file while K is abroad and "how to get our files to him" for signatures and whatever else we have to get. Plus, the timing of when he'll arrive back to Adana. See why I get anxious feeling now? Because I can't get things completed so I am free of that weight of deadlines. LOL and then our wedding planning too. This is what makes me have to work extra hard emotionally, mentally, and physically. Spiritually, I'm strong, Thank God!

How much will you bring to the States with you KD?

Timeline

What part of Turkey are you from? lol strange I have never met another Kadir. I know it's a common name there though. I think? I am so excited to hear all the good news from everybody it's really encouraging although I still have anxiety on this emotional roller coaster we're all going through. Most of my anxiety comes from the next step of preparing a file while K is abroad and "how to get our files to him" for signatures and whatever else we have to get. Plus, the timing of when he'll arrive back to Adana. See why I get anxious feeling now? Because I can't get things completed so I am free of that weight of deadlines. LOL and then our wedding planning too. This is what makes me have to work extra hard emotionally, mentally, and physically. Spiritually, I'm strong, Thank God!

How much will you bring to the States with you KD?

actually its not common name in turkey anyways I from izmir but i m working in istanbul...I do understand how you feel yes the good news always giving us a power and makes us stronger more..

i m not going to bring much with me but its ok to having some.all i need is find me a job overthere i know its not easy but i will do my best i know it will take time Thank god we already handled the wedding in turkey also honeymoon

you know thats all cost much and many wife have been in turkey many times we paid tickets hotels gifts etc..

ROC

Filed: H-2B Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Baris or anyone,

Nihal

hello ceyunihal everytime people get their medical result at the second day.first they get your blood and xray things like that at the second day doctor give injections thats it but it some people gets their result in the same day.i dont know they might expedite it.it is better u get hotel or somewhere else to stay there one night.

melek baris

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.