Don&Julie

December Filers

2,635 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

I am seeing my love for a week for Valentines, then I am hoping to visit the USA shortly after and before NOA2! Can't wait!!! 8 days til he gets here :D :D :D:dance:

Edited by Jade & Earl

12/27/2010- I-129F Sent

01/04/2011-Email NOA1 recieved

01/05/2011 - Touched

01/08/2011-NOA1 Hard copy

05/17/2011- NOA2

05/24/2011- NOA2 Hard copy

05/25/2011- Consulate received case

06/11/2011- Packet 3 received

06/30/2011- Medical

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

Gin's coming over to the UK for Easter week kicking.gif

That'll probably be it until I move over to Utah though crying.gif

August! good.gif

Ben

10/23/2009 - Met on eHarmony

09/20/2010 - Got engaged at the top of the London Eye 🙂

11/24/2010 - I-129F sent to Texas dropbox

11/29/2010 - I-129F received by CSC

03/21/2011 - Touched!

04/18/2011 - NOA2 approved by CSC 4 months 3 weeks after NOA1

07/18/2011 - Interview - APPROVED!!

09/20/2011 - Married!

10/11/2011 - AOS package mailed to Chicago lockbox

10/18/2011 - AOS package routed to National Benefits Center for processing

10/19/2011 - I-765 EAD noted on USCIS site

10/22/2011 - I-797C for AOS and EAD received

11/08/2011 - AOS file transferred to CSC

11/10/2011 - Biometrics appointment in SLC

12/12/2011 - Green card received dated 11/23/11

09/20/2013 - I-751 sent to CSC

09/23/2013 - I-751 received at CSC - NOA1

10/18/2013 - Biometrics appointment in SLC

08/29/2020 - N400 Application submitted online

08/29/2020 - N400 fee taken

01/20/2021 - Biometrics re-use notification

04/14/2021 - Interview scheduled notification

05/11/2021 - Interview!

05/11/2021 - N-400 Recommended for Naturalization!

06/02/2021 - Naturalization oath ceremony!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline

I am seeing my love for a week for Valentines, then I am hoping to visit the USA shortly after and before NOA2! Can't wait!!! 8 days til he gets here :D :D :D:dance:

In February 2009 I was able to take a weekend trip to Tokyo for Valentine's weekend. I wish I could go there every year. I'm even OK with traveling for 24 hours to be there for 48 hours. :blush:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

That's funny, I just checked and Byron & I are #442 on the list now!

yeah haha because I went back and looked at my NOA1 and realized that i had put in the wrong date on my timeline. Before I had it as December 10th, but it was really December 2nd that it was received!

Question!

My lovey has had vaccinations, but he has no records of it. I thought that he could get the vaccinations before going to the medical so that we wouldn't have to pay soososososo much, but then I read that he can't get the vaccinations beforehand and needs to get them done with the consulate approved doctor in Ciudad Juarez. Anyone know what's true or not?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline

Do any of you have any plans to visit your fiance before NOA2? I have a few days to spend with mine in March. Anyone else? :)

I get to see My Love in less than 2 weeks!! :) :) We are meeting up in South Africa for a family function - first time I get to meet my future in-laws!

Just wondering though....how do I pay attention to the family stuff when all I want is to be "alone" with My Baby? ;)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

wow I think I'm coming to this thread super late!! you guys are so motivated and on top of this... I've just been waiting patiently forgetting to check lists and how much longer I have to wait. I think ignoring this process is my coping mechanism so I don't go crazy!!

Glad I found you guys, I'll have to try to remember to keep updated with the other December filers so I don't lose touch with the "waiting game" reality.

I-129F Sent : 2010-11-30

I-129F NOA1 : 2010-12-07

Touched: 2010-12-13

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

yeah haha because I went back and looked at my NOA1 and realized that i had put in the wrong date on my timeline. Before I had it as December 10th, but it was really December 2nd that it was received!

Question!

My lovey has had vaccinations, but he has no records of it. I thought that he could get the vaccinations before going to the medical so that we wouldn't have to pay soososososo much, but then I read that he can't get the vaccinations beforehand and needs to get them done with the consulate approved doctor in Ciudad Juarez. Anyone know what's true or not?

YOU are the reason WE are no.240 now! LOL I wondered how that happened! :lol: brat lol... lol ... :P

sparkling-usa-flag.gifMarivalentine60.gifKadir Turkey%20flag-L-anim.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Armenia
Timeline

Man, this is pretty sweet. I sure am glad you guys did this, thanks for the invite! :D

Me:Damn it woman! Where did you put my socks?! Her: I threw them away, they was smelling.(That's exactly how she said it.)

Timeline

:reading: HEY DEC K1 2010 THREAD!! GET UPDATED ON THE NEWS AROUND HERE!! :secret:

*** You're going to see this message with updates around in future posts so ALL OF US can get ready for each step of the Visa Journey! !***

Here are the previous post that will give you Thread Map for the USCIS links & information Currently, we're working on preparation of Packet #2 & Request to be Added to Timeline

• Page 17 ..............................Post # 251...................Packet #2 List ** PLEASE DO NOT MISS THIS**
  • Page 7................................. Post # 98.................... Your NOA1 Date
  • Page 20 .............................. Post # 288 ..................Timeline By DizzyLox with Dec Filer's Daily Updated List (click on link below chart)
  • Page 20............................... Post # 288.................. ADD ME to TIMELINE (Hit Reply for Dizzylox to Request Dizzy to Add you)
  • Page 10 ...............................Post # 142.................. Dec K1 2010 Thread's GAME PLAN
  • Page 11............................... Post #151....................USCIS Service Center's EMAIL ADDRESSES & HEADQUARTER's SERVICE CENTER OPERATIONS
  • Page 17................................Post #251...................CSC & VSC Processing Time (not a promise or a guarantee)
  • Page 20................................Post #294 ...................Igor's List CSC & VSC (Your place in line = approximation)

Thanks Everybody You're AWESOME!

Mari

Edited by Mari & Kadir

Timeline

wow I think I'm coming to this thread super late!! you guys are so motivated and on top of this... I've just been waiting patiently forgetting to check lists and how much longer I have to wait. I think ignoring this process is my coping mechanism so I don't go crazy!!

Glad I found you guys, I'll have to try to remember to keep updated with the other December filers so I don't lose touch with the "waiting game" reality.

:goofy: Welcome Wendie & Sam to the Thread!!!:goofy:

Wonderful you're here with us and happy to know you love the thread!

Mari

Timeline

Man, this is pretty sweet. I sure am glad you guys did this, thanks for the invite! :D

:energy: Welcome Jonathan & Izabela to the Thread!!!:energy:

You be sure to hang around OK? Happy to see you here!

Mari

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

NOA1 December 17th 2010. (hard copy)

Touched - January 6th 2011.

I exspect 5 months and am fully prepared for that.

Have Patience.

Time goes by fast.

post-100441-0-25485800-1296799040_thumb.jpg

TIM/MAV K1-JOURNEY
3/27/2007....We first met on myspace
1/30/10 ......My Honey proposed
8/15/10 ......He visit Philippines(2wks) & met my family
12/17/10 ....USCIS received the Filed I-129F for K1-visa
12/21/10 ....Received hard copy,NOA1
5/25/11.......Received RFE
6/09/11.......NOA2 approved
12/07/11.....Visa fee paid at BPI

6/11/13.......2nd visa fee payment
7/10-11/13.. Medical Exam completed@St.Lukes Clinic
1/15-16/14.. 2nd Medical exam updated
1/21/14...... k1 interview-Visa Approved
8/29/14...... Submitted AOS application
10/03/14.....Biometrics
01/07/15.....Received my EAD card

01/31/15..... I got my SSN from the mail

04/20/15......AOS Interview - Approved :star:

4/24/15 .......Got the Driving Permit Card

4/30/15 .......Green Card Received :) (Exp.4/20/17)

http://youtu.be/BVf45EcdFwQ

Timeline

Question!

Hiya there! He must have them done with the Ciudad Juarez Approved Panel Civil Surgeon. Here is what I have & here is The Official Link USCIS. I couldn't find anything dated after 8/24/2009 --- So you might do more searching around.

IMMIGRANT VISA SECTION U.S. CONSULATE GENERAL, P.O. BOX 10545, EL PASO, TX 79995

NOTICE TO IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICANTS CONCERNING VACCINATION REQUIREMENTS Recent changes to United States Immigration Law now require Immigrant Visa Applicants to obtain some of the vaccinations prior to the issuance of an immigrant visa. Panel physicians who conduct medical examinations on behalf of immigrant visa applicants are now required to verify that immigrant visa applicants have met new vaccination requirements. In order to assist the panel physician, applicants should bring with them any available vaccination records. If there is no vaccination record, the panel physician will work with you to determine which vaccinations you may need to meet the requirement. Certain waivers of the vaccination requirement are available if the panel physician concurs. Only the panel physician will determine which of the vaccinations are medically appropriate for you, given your age, medical history and current medical condition. The cost of your vaccines will depend upon the type of vaccination(s), which you may be missing. Generally the cost varies from $30 to $200 dollars per applicant, or the equivalent in Mexican pesos, plus tax (I.V.A.). The vaccination fee is separate and apart from the cost of your required medical examination. Consulate employees are not authorized to give information in reference to vaccination requirements to the general public. The only authorized agencies to give this information are the panel physicians.

See above official link for rest of information (too much for me to add here).

Regards,

Mari :star:

PS: See post on preparing for medical examination!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Question!

I would recommend to post this Question under New Topic. And hopefully get replies from members who have been through this in that Country. We had the question about the Philipphines and recieved so many replies. It was a great help.

TIM/MAV K1-JOURNEY
3/27/2007....We first met on myspace
1/30/10 ......My Honey proposed
8/15/10 ......He visit Philippines(2wks) & met my family
12/17/10 ....USCIS received the Filed I-129F for K1-visa
12/21/10 ....Received hard copy,NOA1
5/25/11.......Received RFE
6/09/11.......NOA2 approved
12/07/11.....Visa fee paid at BPI

6/11/13.......2nd visa fee payment
7/10-11/13.. Medical Exam completed@St.Lukes Clinic
1/15-16/14.. 2nd Medical exam updated
1/21/14...... k1 interview-Visa Approved
8/29/14...... Submitted AOS application
10/03/14.....Biometrics
01/07/15.....Received my EAD card

01/31/15..... I got my SSN from the mail

04/20/15......AOS Interview - Approved :star:

4/24/15 .......Got the Driving Permit Card

4/30/15 .......Green Card Received :) (Exp.4/20/17)

http://youtu.be/BVf45EcdFwQ

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.