Don&Julie

December Filers

2,635 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

What is an F1 visa? I hope it comes soon !!! :thumbs:

Ooooops!!! I just realized I had F1 instead of K1! Lol... Thanks for making me realize that!.. and yeah hopefully my NOA2 will come soon!

LOL good for you for fixing that! I almost put you in the "naughty chair"!! ha ha

Mari

sparkling-usa-flag.gifMarivalentine60.gifKadir Turkey%20flag-L-anim.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Horrible :(

I just got mine NOA 2 today...I called USCIS and put in the service request. I got the approval excatly after a week..I suggest you do the same...might work...chin up..

ohhh Amazing!!! YAYAYAYAY CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

I just can't believe this :D Mari...your juju really worked...my hands are shaking as I am typing this...I just got a text from USCIS that our case has been approved and that they have sent hardcopy of NOA2 in mail...thanks to all of you for words of support...now the just few more (L) days for me to reunite with my love... (L) God is great.

congratulations.jpg

How is everyone today? All ok??

I am so-so. How are you doing?

OK how come everytime I review our file Packet 3, I go back and redo something! This is the last day I want to work on this; I now have to put together K's duplicate file (so in case they ask for something he's got originals --- the second set).

K is not back from base yet that I know of. It's been 2 days since he last called and that day he said he was going to the CO's office to find out about their clearing him to leave and his Passport so he can enter Turkey (not to mention he has to put copies all pages of his passport in this file). I believe they take his phone from him when he exits base -- I forgot what he said now. Either way, I need to send out this file like ASAP so he can get it when he gets home and fine tune it with his signatures & date, and add a couple of original documents as he'll have to replace the copies of them in the file right now.

It's really cold here in San Francisco today. Like I just want to curl up in my sweats warm socks!

Love ya,

Mari

sparkling-usa-flag.gifMarivalentine60.gifKadir Turkey%20flag-L-anim.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

Meh, still waiting for Gin's employment stuff to come in the post - sent Friday before last by "Priority" international mail - priority? what priority! Can't send off packet 3 stuff until it's here. mad.gif

Ben

10/23/2009 - Met on eHarmony

09/20/2010 - Got engaged at the top of the London Eye 🙂

11/24/2010 - I-129F sent to Texas dropbox

11/29/2010 - I-129F received by CSC

03/21/2011 - Touched!

04/18/2011 - NOA2 approved by CSC 4 months 3 weeks after NOA1

07/18/2011 - Interview - APPROVED!!

09/20/2011 - Married!

10/11/2011 - AOS package mailed to Chicago lockbox

10/18/2011 - AOS package routed to National Benefits Center for processing

10/19/2011 - I-765 EAD noted on USCIS site

10/22/2011 - I-797C for AOS and EAD received

11/08/2011 - AOS file transferred to CSC

11/10/2011 - Biometrics appointment in SLC

12/12/2011 - Green card received dated 11/23/11

09/20/2013 - I-751 sent to CSC

09/23/2013 - I-751 received at CSC - NOA1

10/18/2013 - Biometrics appointment in SLC

08/29/2020 - N400 Application submitted online

08/29/2020 - N400 fee taken

01/20/2021 - Biometrics re-use notification

04/14/2021 - Interview scheduled notification

05/11/2021 - Interview!

05/11/2021 - N-400 Recommended for Naturalization!

06/02/2021 - Naturalization oath ceremony!

Meh, still waiting for Gin's employment stuff to come in the post - sent Friday before last by "Priority" international mail - priority? what priority! Can't send off packet 3 stuff until it's here. mad.gif

really? why not? don't you bring the financial stuff to the interview with you, and not the packet 3 send back?

that's what we plan on doin'

congratulations.jpg

I am so-so. How are you doing?

OK how come everytime I review our file Packet 3, I go back and redo something! This is the last day I want to work on this; I now have to put together K's duplicate file (so in case they ask for something he's got originals --- the second set).

K is not back from base yet that I know of. It's been 2 days since he last called and that day he said he was going to the CO's office to find out about their clearing him to leave and his Passport so he can enter Turkey (not to mention he has to put copies all pages of his passport in this file). I believe they take his phone from him when he exits base -- I forgot what he said now. Either way, I need to send out this file like ASAP so he can get it when he gets home and fine tune it with his signatures & date, and add a couple of original documents as he'll have to replace the copies of them in the file right now.

It's really cold here in San Francisco today. Like I just want to curl up in my sweats warm socks!

Love ya,

Mari

oh girly xoxoxo

I hope everything works out ok. praying for you two!!!

Congratulations to all who got NOA2 today !!! I didn't hear about our case soooooo I start to feel frustrated !!!!!!!!!!!! one more day !!!

hang in there! try out the service request!

2010 K1 December Filers: December Filers Citizenship Help

---
Let's get this Citizenship party started:
Dec 28. 2011 - Sent AOS Forms
May 15. 2012 - Green Card in Hand
Jun 12. 2012 - Our 1st Baby was born! :)

Oct 14. 2014 - ROC approved.
---

08/16/2015 - Looking into Citizenship process!

Click Here for a detailed timeline of our K1 Journey.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hay Dizzy, we are good! Just waiting on my bank statement letter (bank employee required "remotivation" on Friday but the Branch Manager was cool!) then I can send Sweet Pea the packet.

I am kind of wishing Tim & Mav and some of our other friends would get NOA # 2 it makes me want to call some one and give them the :protest: well, you know what I mean...

Rex

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

Ok here's some Mari "juju" and it's mixed in with a little of that Jamila "ju ju" .... that's enough rub rub for you! Too much, and the USCIS may fall in love with your file, and never "fondle" it properly so it's sent off to the NVC!

left-hand-good-juju.png

Anyday now.... and how come it took you so long to show up on this Decemberite Thread ? :bonk:

Mari!

Mari! LMAO

"juju"...that's funny.

Good luck U&I! Your NOA2 is right around the corner!

11-27-10 Mailed I-129F package

11-30-10 Package delievered to Dallas Lockbox

12-02-10 NOA1 notice date

12-03-10 check cashed

12-06-10 received NOA1 email

12-08-10 "touched"

12-10-10 received hardcopy of NOA1

04-08-11 NOA 2!!!

04-15-11 NVC Received

04-20-11 NVC left (to the wrong embassy...*boo hoo*)

05-06-11 Embassy Received (to the right embassy *yay!*)

05-14-11 Packet 3 Received

05-16-11 Packet 3 Sent

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

I just can't believe this :D Mari...your juju really worked...my hands are shaking as I am typing this...I just got a text from USCIS that our case has been approved and that they have sent hardcopy of NOA2 in mail...thanks to all of you for words of support...now the just few more (L) days for me to reunite with my love... (L) God is great.

OH I guess I should have read further before responding to Mari's post about the juju! Congrats U & I! I definitely remember that feeling when I got my NOA 2 text. I'm happy for you! :dance::dance::dance:

11-27-10 Mailed I-129F package

11-30-10 Package delievered to Dallas Lockbox

12-02-10 NOA1 notice date

12-03-10 check cashed

12-06-10 received NOA1 email

12-08-10 "touched"

12-10-10 received hardcopy of NOA1

04-08-11 NOA 2!!!

04-15-11 NVC Received

04-20-11 NVC left (to the wrong embassy...*boo hoo*)

05-06-11 Embassy Received (to the right embassy *yay!*)

05-14-11 Packet 3 Received

05-16-11 Packet 3 Sent

Timeline

really? why not? don't you bring the financial stuff to the interview with you, and not the packet 3 send back?

that's what we plan on doin'

I'm just careful (maybe too careful laughing.gif) - what happens if I send packet 3 back in and they give me an appointment date, but the information from Gin is lost in the post? She has to get a new employer letter sent to her, plus notarized tax returns etc, and then send it again, which might not arrive before the interview date.

I'd rather get all my ducks in a row first, and have everything to hand before I send back packet 3 saying I'm ready for the interview yes.gif

Ben

03/21/2011 - Touched!

09/20/2011 - Married!

05/11/2021 - Interview!

Timeline

I'm just careful (maybe too careful laughing.gif) - what happens if I send packet 3 back in and they give me an appointment date, but the information from Gin is lost in the post? She has to get a new employer letter sent to her, plus notarized tax returns etc, and then send it again, which might not arrive before the interview date.

I'd rather get all my ducks in a row first, and have everything to hand before I send back packet 3 saying I'm ready for the interview yes.gif

And, naturally, just after I wrote that the packet arrived from Utah laughing.gifkicking.gif

From DS-156 now completed online, all forms printed and backup copies printed too - now to pay the fee yes.gif , write the covering letter and send the forms in (DS-2001 says that and DS-230 Part I - letter from embassy says all of them, so I'm sending all of them).

Ben

03/21/2011 - Touched!

09/20/2011 - Married!

05/11/2021 - Interview!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

ok please any help me....

im about to SCREAM!....i have searched this forum and need to know WHAT I NEED TO DO!??!?!?!?!

WHAT is expiditing a case? and how do i do this?

HOW do i ask for a service request number?

Daniel has rang the 1800 number twice now and has talked to BLOODY ROBOTS! he asks about our case and its like they are reading out of a text book- he then says we are WAY PAST the 5 month mark...and they say 'sorry for the inconvenience, TEXT BOOK TEXT BOOK #######!'

Both times he has called they are just useless!

What do I need to say to them to do my bloody case! ARGH please someone HELP!!!!!

- kiria

:help:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

ok please any help me....

im about to SCREAM!....i have searched this forum and need to know WHAT I NEED TO DO!??!?!?!?!

WHAT is expiditing a case? and how do i do this?

HOW do i ask for a service request number?

Daniel has rang the 1800 number twice now and has talked to BLOODY ROBOTS! he asks about our case and its like they are reading out of a text book- he then says we are WAY PAST the 5 month mark...and they say 'sorry for the inconvenience, TEXT BOOK TEXT BOOK #######!'

Both times he has called they are just useless!

What do I need to say to them to do my bloody case! ARGH please someone HELP!!!!!

- kiria

:help:

oh and ive just freaked out....coz my case has been sent to VSC....we sent it (posted it) to the texas service center....but somehow ended up at vermont! dano is from LOUISIANA...vermont doesnt say it handles louisiana cases?!?!?!?!?!?!! ARGHHH OMG?!?!?!?! does this mean eventually they will figure out its in the wrong place and then send it else where and THEN we have to wait another 6 months- KIRIA IS STRESSING

And, naturally, just after I wrote that the packet arrived from Utah laughing.gifkicking.gif

From DS-156 now completed online, all forms printed and backup copies printed too - now to pay the fee yes.gif , write the covering letter and send the forms in (DS-2001 says that and DS-230 Part I - letter from embassy says all of them, so I'm sending all of them).

Ahhh. I gotcha! Good plan! I suppose I failed to mention that I'll be in England next month and able to hand my honey his I-134 support form :)

Do we have to get the tax returns notarized, or are you being extra careful there, too?

---

---

oh and ive just freaked out....coz my case has been sent to VSC....we sent it (posted it) to the texas service center....but somehow ended up at vermont! dano is from LOUISIANA...vermont doesnt say it handles louisiana cases?!?!?!?!?!?!! ARGHHH OMG?!?!?!?! does this mean eventually they will figure out its in the wrong place and then send it else where and THEN we have to wait another 6 months- KIRIA IS STRESSING

Kiria,

I really think you're just a little confused. We all sent our cases to the Texas Service Center so that they can process our checks and then route our cases to the correct service center...either California or Vermont. You have been sent to Vermont. Just like I was. You mentioned earlier that you called NVC and NVC said they couldn't do anything for you - right, because they can't. Your case isn't at NVC. It is at VSC.

In order to put in an expedite request you will have to contact VSC: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/297378-vsc-phone-number/

Please don't stress. Calm down. Do a little research. Your NOA2 is coming. Check the link I just posted above and call for a service request.

An expedite request means they will prioritize your case based on a reason specified by them as being grounds for prioritization. Being outside processing times is grounds for prioritization. Ask to speak to a Tier 2 representative. I have mentioned that some VSC petitions cannot put in a service request until they're hit 30 days past the 5 months mark which you are a little less than 20 days from. But it won't hurt to try. Otherwise, contact your congressman and/or senator. The USC would have to do that and all it takes is a simple phone call, email, or letter.

Good luck!

xo

Edited by DiZZyLoX

---

---

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.