Don&Julie

December Filers

2,635 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Cesar & Norah, You never did let us know if you got that RFE for abbreviating the country? (I hope not anyways) What's the status on this and how's it going with the NOA2 Packet info?

Mari

Hi Mari, Cesar & Norah reporting. No RFE YET, no touches, no NOA2 of course.

NOA2 Packet info? What do you mean? :blink:

My passport is expired, (my daughters too, she´s K2) I have to take care of that soon...

I will also try to go to the hospital to see if I can get the vaccinations I will need for medical (for free).

Trying to get in touch with people from Argentina that had already gone through the process since there´s little information about it.

Hi there!

OK Here's our Thread Map : POST # 382 and the info for NOA2 Packet is on # 490.

Let any of us know if you need help navigating around this thread, OK?

Hope that helps. :star:

Mari

PS: Don't say "yet"... cuz that thing not coming! All we're gonna see on this thread is APPROVED APPROVED APPROVED! :dance:

sparkling-usa-flag.gifMarivalentine60.gifKadir Turkey%20flag-L-anim.gif

Timeline

Updated Feb 15. 2011

Let me know if I missed any of you!!

Congrats to those who are now in the 70 days waiting!!

2eevek8.png

Hi Mr & Mrs Loxxxxxxy! :luv: For the just in case you get to read this while visiting in UK.... just know we miss you! Update: we have new Decemberites that just came to the Thread! I'm very excited they are able to join us and can't wait for you to meet them too. OK that's enough vacation for you and Wendie... lol come home! LOL LOL

Love ya!

Mari

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

LOL OK Lise~

That first list is an UGLY LIST! It puts me and Kadir at #999! NO! LOL I don't like that list anyhow.

Use this link, its the one I use and puts all of us Decemberites right below the 200's.. much more pleasant & soothing to the eye I think.

CSC: http://cse.ssl.berkeley.edu/igor/vjdata/default.aspx

VSC: http://cse.ssl.berkeley.edu/igor/vjdata/vsc.aspx

Mari

I am with you Mari, I absolutely like the 2nd list much better!

Love Changes Everything

N-400 Process

May 29, 2016 paperwork sent in

June 3, 2016 check cashed! Text message received.

June 2, NOA

June 22, Biometrics

March 3 In Line for Interview

ROC Process

May 8, 2014 paperwork in hands of USCIS,California Service Center!

May 14, 2014 check cashed

June 2, 2014 Biometrics waived

July 16, 2014 10 yr greencard in hand!

AOS Process
September 29, 2011 AOS in hands of USCIS
July 9, 2012 WELCOME TO AMERICA letter!
July 11, 2012 Conditional GreenCard in hand!

K-1 Process
December 18, 2010 Our K-1 package arrived at Homeland Security
August 23, 2011 Approved
September 8, 2011 POE at Grand Portage, MN Border
September 11, 2011 Married!!!

LOL Jen! I didn't reprimand you, I lovingly encouraged you to come say hello! Besides, I wanted to check in on you since the earthquake hit. I saw the news this morning and hope that you and all your family are safe. Jen, Please let us know when you are here (for your visit), and give us an update of Kiwi-land. OK?

Kiwi-land (well parts of it) is really not in a great place right now, but thankfully with very generous offers from Australia, Britian, Japan, Taiwan and of course the USA rescue efforts are in full swing!! Thank God for all of these amazing Country's!!!! I just hope that everyone can be saved!

Only a few more sleeps until my big trip and I just can't wait to see my honey, although it all seems to pale into insignificance compared to what many are going through a few hours up the road from me.

I will give an update when I get through regarding my POE since I am travelling on the VWP

Love ya all

Jen xxx

Dec 3. 2010 - Sent I-129F

Dec 5. 2010 - I-129F delivered to Dallas Lockbox

Dec 8. 2010 - NOA1

Jan 10 2011 - Touched

Mar 22 2011 - Touched

Apr 26 2011 - NOA2

Jun 03 2011 - Medical

Jun 07 2011 - Interview

Jun 10 2011 - POE LAX (Yuck) hehe

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

Hi Robin! :luv: How's the paperwork going from Sweden? That's got to be hard to do that from Ireland. You're smart starting it early, especially because some of those documents take a while to obtain when it comes to the gov't departments.

Any new wedding plans yet?

Mari

Hi Mari,

It's going pretty okay I must say. I already got my birth certificate and I have requested my swedish police records. that doesn't take more than 2 weeks to get.

I also looked into my medical forms. But I spoke to the doctor that does the visa medical here in Dublin, and he does the vaccinations as well if i can't find the paperwork for the ones I do have.

So it's looking good.

I don't think that I forgot anything else that I might need from sweden.

Only thing else that I do need now are the police records from Ireland.

That i have not looked into just yet. Mainly because i don't want to get it now when it's still 3-4 months left. i don't think that the records will be valid at that time.. what do you think?

PS. igor's list puts me as 474 -.- damn vermont !

Edited by phyxsius

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline

The Tokyo consulate web page says that the Japan police records are valid for 1 year. I'd check the consulate to see how long the police records are valid for your case.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

Ben, can you please hot link post #382? That's the latest Thread Map. I love how you did that! It's so convenient to get around with it. Really superb idea!

Thank you,

Mari

Thread Map

There ya go, Mari - you could always add it to your signature too :thumbs:

Edited by rallybug

Ben

10/23/2009 - Met on eHarmony

09/20/2010 - Got engaged at the top of the London Eye 🙂

11/24/2010 - I-129F sent to Texas dropbox

11/29/2010 - I-129F received by CSC

03/21/2011 - Touched!

04/18/2011 - NOA2 approved by CSC 4 months 3 weeks after NOA1

07/18/2011 - Interview - APPROVED!!

09/20/2011 - Married!

10/11/2011 - AOS package mailed to Chicago lockbox

10/18/2011 - AOS package routed to National Benefits Center for processing

10/19/2011 - I-765 EAD noted on USCIS site

10/22/2011 - I-797C for AOS and EAD received

11/08/2011 - AOS file transferred to CSC

11/10/2011 - Biometrics appointment in SLC

12/12/2011 - Green card received dated 11/23/11

09/20/2013 - I-751 sent to CSC

09/23/2013 - I-751 received at CSC - NOA1

10/18/2013 - Biometrics appointment in SLC

08/29/2020 - N400 Application submitted online

08/29/2020 - N400 fee taken

01/20/2021 - Biometrics re-use notification

04/14/2021 - Interview scheduled notification

05/11/2021 - Interview!

05/11/2021 - N-400 Recommended for Naturalization!

06/02/2021 - Naturalization oath ceremony!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Macedonia
Timeline

Ok guys ... it says 89 days till our noa2 ... no no, that is wrong :) I think the date is supposed to be 23.02.2011 :)

Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery !!!

Gjo3p2.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Got my long form birth certificate in the mail this week, one more piece of the puzzle to add to my collection. I'm heading off to Atlanta this saturday to spend 3 whole weeks with my fiance in Atlanta, working on wedding planning and immigration forms. phew!

event.png

Timeline

Got my long form birth certificate in the mail this week, one more piece of the puzzle to add to my collection. I'm heading off to Atlanta this saturday to spend 3 whole weeks with my fiance in Atlanta, working on wedding planning and immigration forms. phew!

Christine good morning,

Sounds like the collections of documents are coming along just fine and you have a good time in Hotlanta! That's a long vacation [by some American standards], you're so lucky girl!!

Have a safe and wonderful trip,

Mari

Timeline

The Tokyo consulate web page says that the Japan police records are valid for 1 year. I'd check the consulate to see how long the police records are valid for your case.

You're so lucky yours is one year valid! Turkey has only a 6 mos validity before it expires so we have to update his when he gets back from working abroad again. That's OK, bc Ankara wants all records especially if they worked or traveled outside of Turkey. Hey Yagi! You two should be getting your NOA2 very shortly here right!? Few weeks in March is your 5 mos Goal mark!!! How's it going with the record keeping and all that good stuff for interview? I'll tell you, this record keeping (proof of evidence), and getting their documents, is like being in University again! It's Work... except this gives me random grey hair! LOL LOL Good to see you visit the Dec thread. Happy you stop by once in a while!

Mari

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thanks for all of the very cool information December Filers! I hope that I am not going to "beat a dead horse" here but I am confused about the vaccinations. Jenie Bee and me (don't you love that!) we are mostly ready for NOA #2 however in reference to the vaccinations, Jen can not find the record from her childhood, and she will need some on the list anyways. Should she start getting them now or can they be given at the medical exam?

There are a few of you who really contribute to this December Filers thread, thank you again, I know it takes a lot of effort but it's so very helpful!

Timeline

Thread Map

There ya go, Mari - you could always add it to your signature too :thumbs:

Oh you are a GEM... lol, in fact Ben... I think "Geminda and Garinda" lol ... Seriously, thank you for helping out on this as it really does make for easy navigation around this thread. As one of our Decemberites said, "it's so long". Yes, I know it is but if it wasn't it would be one short boring bunch of folks chattering about nothing really to do with our NOA2 preparation, our wedding plans and those other things that we really need to get under control before that stuff controls us! LOL Like clearing out our homes of clutter and nesting so when our Sweethearts come home, the house is presentable and comfortable.

I'm going to post that hot link and thanks again,

Mari

Timeline

Thanks for all of the very cool information December Filers! I hope that I am not going to "beat a dead horse" here but I am confused about the vaccinations. Jenie Bee and me (don't you love that!) we are mostly ready for NOA #2 however in reference to the vaccinations, Jen can not find the record from her childhood, and she will need some on the list anyways. Should she start getting them now or can they be given at the medical exam?

There are a few of you who really contribute to this December Filers thread, thank you again, I know it takes a lot of effort but it's so very helpful!

Alrighty then, aside from the names I am now confused with...

Re: vaccines. If she can't locate her records then can she get to her family physician (pediatrician) to see if they have her medical records on file? I am concerned with the CDC Criteria (see CDC Post on this thread ... check out our thread map for this : Thread Map). Those are very specific and this question about getting her vaccines ahead of time is not the first time asked on this thread, anyways. We had an issue with finding the Bene's medical history so they were asking if it was OK to get his vaccines as it is cheaper by his family physician vs. Civil Surgeon at the medical exam for Embassy.

It would seriously depend on what she has already had. For example: something like Tetanus is not given but only every 10 years.

I have spent time researching the CDC/ ACIP sites and USCIS/ Embassy sites and I see no clear answer to this. The site says that the Civil Surgeon will decided which innoculations are needed for immigration; yet it also says to bring in prior medical history/ records. Here is the criteria (in part) for CDC / ACIP for immigration purposes.

• The vaccine must be an age-appropriate vaccine as recommended by the ACIP for the general U.S. population, and
  • At least one of the following:
    • The vaccine must protect against a disease that has the potential to cause an outbreak; or
    • The vaccine must protect against a disease eliminated in the United States, or is in the process of being eliminated in the United States.

I want to leave you with the USCIS Vaccination requirement page and I'm thinking you might call and make clear of your intentions. http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=3384cc5222ff5210VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCRD&vgnextchannel=6abe6d26d17df110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCRD

I'm sorry I can't be of more help here.

Mari

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Have fun wedding planning! I have my long form birth certificate,it is much nicer looking!

I need my 10 year booster and will try to get time to go soon, the clinic is only open Wednesdays. When we get our NOA2 I will get the police check, the RCMP can do it in a day where I live. Have an awesome time in Atlanta! Take some photos for evidence!!!

Lise

Love Changes Everything

N-400 Process

May 29, 2016 paperwork sent in

June 3, 2016 check cashed! Text message received.

June 2, NOA

June 22, Biometrics

March 3 In Line for Interview

ROC Process

May 8, 2014 paperwork in hands of USCIS,California Service Center!

May 14, 2014 check cashed

June 2, 2014 Biometrics waived

July 16, 2014 10 yr greencard in hand!

AOS Process
September 29, 2011 AOS in hands of USCIS
July 9, 2012 WELCOME TO AMERICA letter!
July 11, 2012 Conditional GreenCard in hand!

K-1 Process
December 18, 2010 Our K-1 package arrived at Homeland Security
August 23, 2011 Approved
September 8, 2011 POE at Grand Portage, MN Border
September 11, 2011 Married!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.