Don&Julie

December Filers

2,635 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Thank you, Mari!

I finally got my ticker to work...sorry about the numerous (identical) posts. I would delete the others if this interface were more user friendly. Also, it is "Zoey" and not "Zoe"...just a minor issue though.

Enjoy your day,

Lorn

Kind regards,

Zoey & Lorn

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Mari & Kadir,

Thanks for your PM inviting us to join your list. Hope you can extract the information needed from my signature below for your timeline spreadsheet.

I wish all our fellow December 2010 filers a successful new year! Hope to see our NOA2's soon!! :)

bobbyA

:energy: Welcome Bob & Barb to the thread! :energy:

Happy you could join the group!

:star: Looking forward to seeing more of your posts here :star:

Mari

PS: I'm happy to see my invites worked! I couldn't find all of you before.

If you know anyone else that is a Dec K-1 2010 filer, PLEASE INVITE THEM & let's Rock this joint!!

Edited by Mari & Kadir

sparkling-usa-flag.gifMarivalentine60.gifKadir Turkey%20flag-L-anim.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

hi all decembrists ;)

right now procesing time for I129F through VCS is 167 days. thats great vermont. i hate you :(((:))).

i dont know if this stats from VJ are real, but im just (see my name). im saying this cause my finace called the VCS and the woman said that you are not gonna wait that much to NOA2, just a month. and that call was in mid december. still wating ..... still!!

i wish you all the best dealing with time.

personal advise... download and install winzip, it can "compress" time.. :):)

bye

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi Everyone - Well, here is our progress report. We filed our I-129F form on 12/24/10. It was received and signed for on 12/27/10. I received an email notice on 1/3/11 with the USCIS Acceptance Confirmation subject and the receipt #. Here is where it all went wrong --- On 12/29/10 my car and laptop were stolen from my parent's house while I was in England visiting my fiance. I had to call the bank and freeze my account b/c there was banking information in my car and on my laptop. It was on 1/3/11 that USCIS tried to cash the check I had written them and of course it was rejected. I tried talking to their customer service people about sending another form of payment immediately but was told I would have to wait for official instructions to be sent to me in the mail or wait for the entire packet to be returned. I arrived back in the USA on 1/7/11 and was able to open a new banking account on 1/11/11. I finally received a letter from the USCIS on 1/18/11 and also received my new check card the same day! I'm very thankful they didn't return the entire packet, but now we are facing a huge delay on the process. I was able to pay over the phone on 1/18/11 and the transaction has cleared my account. Now I'm just waiting to see an official update to our case on the USCIS website. So there is our progress report so far!

Oh! And our case is now being handled in the Vermont Service Center ...

Edited by Rit's Brat

Thanks,

Brandy

Timeline

hi all decembrists ;)

right now procesing time for I129F through VCS is 167 days. thats great vermont. i hate you :(((:))).

i dont know if this stats from VJ are real, but im just (see my name). im saying this cause my finace called the VCS and the woman said that you are not gonna wait that much to NOA2, just a month. and that call was in mid december. still wating ..... still!!

i wish you all the best dealing with time.

personal advise... download and install winzip, it can "compress" time.. :):)

bye

:energy:Welcome Killing Distance to the thread! :energy:

Mari

Timeline

Hi Everyone - Well, here is our progress report. We filed our I-129F form on 12/24/10. It was received and signed for on 12/27/10. I received an email notice on 1/3/11 with the USCIS Acceptance Confirmation subject and the receipt #. Here is where it all went wrong --- On 12/29/10 my car and laptop were stolen from my parent's house while I was in England visiting my fiance. I had to call the bank and freeze my account b/c there was banking information in my car and on my laptop. It was on 1/3/11 that USCIS tried to cash the check I had written them and of course it was rejected. I tried talking to their customer service people about sending another form of payment immediately but was told I would have to wait for official instructions to be sent to me in the mail or wait for the entire packet to be returned. I arrived back in the USA on 1/7/11 and was able to open a new banking account on 1/11/11. I finally received a letter from the USCIS on 1/18/11 and also received my new check card the same day! I'm very thankful they didn't return the entire packet, but now we are facing a huge delay on the process. I was able to pay over the phone on 1/18/11 and the transaction has cleared my account. Now I'm just waiting to see an official update to our case on the USCIS website. So there is our progress report so far!

Oh! And our case is now being handled in the Vermont Service Center ...

:energy: Welcome Brandy & Richard to the thread! :energy:

Mari

PS: I wondered why you didn't have the NOA1 date on your timeline. Thought maybe you hadn't filled it in yet. Anyway, I'm wondering since they didnt' mail your entire package back, you're considered a Dec 2010 filer. Will be interesting to see what your Official NOA1 notice date is now. Please keep us posted and I'm sorry about your car and laptop.

Edited by Mari & Kadir

Timeline

:energy: Welcome Nicholas & Tatiana to the thread! :energy:

Mari

Nicholoas & Tatiana .... aka: Setherwyn!!

Edited by Mari & Kadir

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Hello KillingDistance,

May I ask if that information (only have to wait one month) was meant solely for your case, or, would it apply to all VSC cases?

Regards,

Lorn

Kind regards,

Zoey & Lorn

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Thank you soooo much for the invite. Wow now I have the December filers family. I feel so much better now. You guys are incredible! I received my hardcopy for the NOA1 a couple of days after Christmas. I look forward to going this journey with you guys.

Got my work cut out for me!!!! Adding you guys tomorrow!! woohoo!

2010 K1 December Filers: December Filers Citizenship Help

---
Let's get this Citizenship party started:
Dec 28. 2011 - Sent AOS Forms
May 15. 2012 - Green Card in Hand
Jun 12. 2012 - Our 1st Baby was born! :)

Oct 14. 2014 - ROC approved.
---

08/16/2015 - Looking into Citizenship process!

Click Here for a detailed timeline of our K1 Journey.

Timeline

Thank you soooo much for the invite. Wow now I have the December filers family. I feel so much better now. You guys are incredible! I received my hardcopy for the NOA1 a couple of days after Christmas. I look forward to going this journey with you guys.

:energy: Welcome Kwana & Fred to the thread! :energy:

I'm glad you got the invite and were able to be here! Happy you could join the group!

Mari

Edited by Mari & Kadir

Timeline

hey dec filer too! my noa1 is dec. 21,2010! hoping for the noa2 goodluck everyone!

:goofy: Welcome Cor & Ram to the Thread!!!:goofy:

:star: Glad you got the invite and are here now to meet us:star:

Looking forward to seeing your posts in the future!

Mari

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.