^_^

Sarah Palin's Alaska: Median age of viewer is 57

44 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Pray tell what have you done...Govener? rasised 5 children....have grandchildren....ignore the bashers....have your own tv show(even if it sucks)....selected as a presidential...Hunter?....made mistakes?...shall I go on?

But at your age you probably ignore what life throws at someone else and will continue to do so until you realize life is what it is and nothing is really free as most college professors tell their students and people do make mistakes and it is the best of people out there that do and they pick themselves up and move on.

At my age? How old do you think I am? As it happens, I am roughly the same age as Palin, she was born in 1964, me in 1965.

As to her achievements, I don't think it's reasonable to compare one individual's path in life directly to another. That's rather silly. Peyton Manning has 386 career NFL touchdowns. That's 386 more than me, or you, or Sarah Palin, or anyone who has ever won a Nobel Prize or served as President of the United States. So what? Does that make Palin, George Washington, or Albert Einstein lesser than Peyton Manning? Preposterous.

But, since you insist on comparing me to her, ok.

She has a Bachelors Degree in Communications from University of Idaho. I have a BSc in Physics and a MSc in Computer Science. So I win, right?

She has been married only once. I've gotten married twice. I win again, right? In the game of "life experience" at any rate.

She has only ever lived in one country - the US. I have lived significant chunks of my life in 3 different countries on 2 different continents. Point to me. She speaks only English. I am fluently bilingual. Yay, me. Shall I go on? Or is the futility of this ridiculous exercise now apparent to all?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

At my age? How old do you think I am? As it happens, I am roughly the same age as Palin, she was born in 1964, me in 1965.

As to her achievements, I don't think it's reasonable to compare one individual's path in life directly to another. That's rather silly. Peyton Manning has 386 career NFL touchdowns. That's 386 more than me, or you, or Sarah Palin, or anyone who has ever won a Nobel Prize or served as President of the United States. So what? Does that make Palin, George Washington, or Albert Einstein lesser than Peyton Manning? Preposterous.

She has a Bachelors Degree in Communications from University of Idaho. I have a BSc in Physics and a MSc in Computer Science. So I win, right?

She has been married only once. I've gotten married twice. I win again, right? In the game of "life experience" at any rate.

She has only ever lived in one country - the US. I have lived significant chunks of my life in 3 different countries on 2 different continents. Point to me. She speaks only English. I am fluently bilingual. Yay, me. Shall I go on? Or is the futility of this ridiculous exercise now apparent to all?

Excellent points but so long as Sarah doesn't know North Korea from South Korea then that's all we need to know about her and it is a disqualifier just as having a spectacular hand tremor caused by last stage alcoholism would be a disqualifier for a career as a brain surgeon or an engraver or a wolf shooting helicopter pilot

I have known a few hairdressers and air stewardesses from my single days and everything about Sarah reminds me of them except that most of them seemed better informed about left and right and north and south and whether the moon went round the sun or was it standing still while we went round it and the sun - oh I don't know.

Perversely, people 57 and over don't have as much to fear from Sarah as we will be dead soon enough. People under 57 are the ones who should be worried about her pushing the red button..or green.. or one of them...oh I am silly which one did you say - and was it North or South Korea I am vaporising ? Have we a bomb that will only kill the non - christians ? No ? OK lets join hands and pray really hard for one to be invented by using our native exceptionalism.

I think the British system where the sadly unaware and intellectually unempowered are restricted to the Royal Family is a much better system. They are head of state but can do little harm nowadays

I think the difference is that in the UK, the moron class cant be bothered voting and wouldn't know how, but here they do, while the more intelligent stay at home and hold their heads in despair.

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Please do go on.

I commend your accomplishments but I and 99.9% of the world has never heard of you.

I never said what she did was the best just that none should open their mouths regarding accomplishments of another especially when what that person ahs done is known and we can only take your word on it.

Timeline

If I could teach my cat to do handstands it would be an exceptional cat that stood out above other cats and a cat that had done wonderful things with what talents it had and the body that it had available

At the end of the day though, it would still only be cat that could do hand stands

So for all Sarah's accomplishments from very little raw material, she can never amount to much on the stage of world leadership

Or to put it more succinctly, you can't make a silk purse out of a pig's ear

That doesn't mean the American electorate won't make her President and commander in chief of the US Military and 'leader of the free world'. It's only like Kim Jong Un becoming a General at 27.

moresheep400100.jpg

Timeline

good to see that merely mentioning sarah's name is still exploding leftard brains which meaning she still matters. hahahahahahaha!

She matters a lot and that is why people are so scared. If Bristol Plain had a chance of becoming President, people would be similarly scared. So both of them matter a lot.

ps The Brits always snigger at the name 'Bristol' because in cockney rhyming slang it means 'titty' as it rhymes with 'Bristol City'

eg 'she slipped on the ice and landed on her Bristols'

Bristol Palin - great name

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

If I could teach my cat to do handstands it would be an exceptional cat that stood out above other cats and a cat that had done wonderful things with what talents it had and the body that it had available

At the end of the day though, it would still only be cat that could do hand stands

So for all Sarah's accomplishments from very little raw material, she can never amount to much on the stage of world leadership

Or to put it more succinctly, you can't make a silk purse out of a pig's ear

That doesn't mean the American electorate won't make her President and commander in chief of the US Military and 'leader of the free world'. It's only like Kim Jong Un becoming a General at 27.

True enough about your cat but really shows how much you really know about politics and where someones strengths in politics play there part.

Also comparing her potential elction to Kim Jong Un appointment by his father also shows ignorance in the political differences of how officials are elected here.

good to see that merely mentioning sarah's name is still exploding leftard brains which meaning she still matters. hahahahahahaha!

They are squirming because Pelosi spent her wad the last 2 years and Clinton has lost alot of clout.

She matters a lot and that is why people are so scared. If Bristol Plain had a chance of becoming President, people would be similarly scared. So both of them matter a lot.

ps The Brits always snigger at the name 'Bristol' because in cockney rhyming slang it means 'titty' as it rhymes with 'Bristol City'

eg 'she slipped on the ice and landed on her Bristols'

Bristol Palin - great name

I didnt know that about the name that is too funny

Timeline

True enough about your cat but really shows how much you really know about politics and where someones strengths in politics play there part.

Also comparing her potential elction to Kim Jong Un appointment by his father also shows ignorance in the political differences of how officials are elected here.

My point was not that the political system of North Korea has any similarities with the USA, but that totally unsuitable people can end up in power in any country. Sometimes an electorate of the gullible in a democracy can make as bad a mistake as a crazed dictator appointing his son.

You should not make personal remarks about my ignorance until you have learned to comprehend statements properly and not come to a wrong conclusion in error

To conclude that I don't know the difference between the North Korean system and that of the USA is a pretty lame mistake on your part or a dishonest and over-obvious attempt to mislead

A very Glen Beck way of inverting reality. Hopefully the electorate will not be gullible and will be able to see through 'spin' tactics like these.

Edited by Alan the Red

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Sarah Palin is a freak show and a joke! Who cares what she does she is not going to run for president, it is all about getting this attention from sorry a$$ media in USA so she can bottom feed off it and make millions, what a joke she is, never even finished her term in office as Governor of Alaska due to all the lawsuits she was having. :angry:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Sarah Palin is a freak show and a joke! Who cares what she does she is not going to run for president, it is all about getting this attention from sorry a$$ media in USA so she can bottom feed off it and make millions, what a joke she is, never even finished her term in office as Governor of Alaska due to all the lawsuits she was having. :angry:

and happy thanksgiving to you too!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

and happy thanksgiving to you too!

Death to Turkeys !

Let me clarify in case anyone thinks I mean the citizens of that country next to Iraq

I mean those really ugly chicken things

Bring on the Cranberries (not the pop group from Oklahoma)

moresheep400100.jpg

Timeline

There's a town called Oklahoma in Ireland? :blink:

Wow! You learn something new every day!

there are Asians in Cork

They are called Cork Asians ! How confusing for the USCIS

moresheep400100.jpg

Timeline

Do Cork Asians belong to the Other ethnic group?

They are mainly a sub-set of 'Pakistani Irish' which is not to be confused with 'Irish Pakistani', the last one of which was hunted to extinction in error in 1932. The post mortem examination wrongly referred to him as a 'Inuit Ugandan' but this identification was from a text book engraving.

Coincidentally, the curry known as 'Karahi Spudati' appeared in 1933 and is thought to be tribute and an outreach to the Irish people as an expression of regret (accreditation req)

Seriously now - I saw a post on VJ where a lady put 'N/A ' to a question on her GC application and she got a GC with her country of origin shown as 'Netherland Antilles' I spoof you not - it happened. It took her many months to sort it out.

moresheep400100.jpg