^_^

Woman: TSA agent patted my genitals

130 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

That story reads like an hysterical response. Some people are quite over-reactive. I wonder how she fares at her doctor's appointments.

:thumbs:

She does have freedom...the freedom to not comply, and the freedom to not fly.

She agreed to the search, how it was 'without permission' is retarded.

it is not at all par on with a dr. visit imwo.

I didn't say it was on par with a dr visit. I said I wondered what she say after a dr's visit, given the histrionics from the body search. I've had them numerous times..... both while travelling and when entering a prison. And you can bet that the prison search is more intense. It's not a big deal. They're not trying to get their jollies on. They're doing a job.

iagree.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

:thumbs:

She does have freedom...the freedom to not comply, and the freedom to not fly.

She agreed to the search, how it was 'without permission' is retarded.

Apparently if you decide not to fly they can still give you a quick grope.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

I didn't say it was on par with a dr visit. I said I wondered what she say after a dr's visit, given the histrionics from the body search. I've had them numerous times..... both while travelling and when entering a prison. And you can bet that the prison search is more intense. It's not a big deal. They're not trying to get their jollies on. They're doing a job.

no need to be snarky, and imwo it is the same as saying it's par on with a dr visit. and a body search where someone inserts their hands inside your underpants is invasive and an entirely different context than a dr. vist. again just MY opinion which i am entitled to even if it doesn't agree with yours which YOU are of course entitled to.

it is a big deal to SOME, i have and will continue to travel extensively and will likely feel very offended if someone puts their hand inside my underpants i think very few folk were expecting it to be that invasive. i have had the good fortune to never be in or visitng a prison so no need for that "more intense" search. it's wonderful that you don't have any hang ups relative to the search in question but it is not uncommon for people to have hang ups or feel self conscious.

now with all of those things said there are some tsa agents that are good and some that are bad and among those that i would lump in with the bad, i would say you will absolutely find some who are getting their jollies from this new found power. some for the power trip and maybe some for the sexual gratification. they are human.

ROC Timeline

18 NOV 2010 Sent 1.8lb packet to USCIS in Laguna Niguel (day 1)

19 NOV 2010 Package signed for V SEMEGI (day 2)

24 NOV 2010 Package returned because USC didn't sign petition (day 6)

calendar reset

26 NOV 2010 Package sent out again (day 1)

29 NOV 2010 Package signed for by V SEMEGI (day 3)

29 NOV 2010 NOA1 issued (day 3)

03 DEC 2010 Hardcopy of NOA received (day 7)

07 JAN 2011 Successful walk in biometrics (day 42) original date 1 FEB

01 MAR 2011 Date on Approval notice (although it arrived after the card did) (day 94)

03 MAR 2011 Card received (day 96)

What I said was neither snarky nor a statement to tell you what you are or are not entitled to feel or think. You are projecting your own histrionics of indignation onto my words. And, again.... I was not comparing the TSA actions to a physician's actions. I was wondering what the lady in question's thoughts would be. I did not compare the two. But let's just say.... for the sake of argument.... that some TSA agents get their sexual gratification from running their hands inside a band of clothing (which I have had done, btw). Would you also say that the nursing profession gets their sexual gratification that way? Or is that just their job?

iagree.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

What??? No dinner or drinks first????

-Blu-:whistle:

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Amsterdam

02-27-09: I-129F Sent

03-10-09: I-129F NOA1

06-10-09: I-129F NOA2

06-17-09: Rec'vd by NVC

06-18-09: STUCK IN NVC AP

06-25-09: FINALLY petition on it's way to the embassy

06-29-09: DHL delivered our packet to the embassy in Amsterdam

07-01-09: Rec'd Packet 3!!!!

08-01-09: Rec'd Packet 4

08-25-09: Interview date...APPROVED!!!!

12/12/09: Fiancee arrival date WOOOT!

02/20/10: Married and SOOOO happy!

04/20/10: Sent off AOS (finally!)

05/03/10: Rec'd AOS NOA1

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

“I was shaking and crying when I left that room” Moroney says. “Under any other circumstance, if a person touched me like that without my permission, it would be considered criminal sexual assault.”

"Any other circumstance?" What the eff is she talking about? It's still criminal sexual assault -

TSA agents are not special and not immune from prosecution! Sue the #######!

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Power Corrupts. There will be some in positions of power (from Law enforcement to Politics) who are professional and work with high integrity. There will be always those who will be in the minority who will abuse the powers given, because they believe they can get away with it. Our job is to make sure they don't.

Adjustment of Status from K-1 visa.

CIS Office: Charleston WV

Date Filed: 2010-06-08

NOA Date: 2010-06-14

RFE(s): 2010-07-26

Bio. Appt: 2010-07-01

AOS Transfer 2010-08-26 CSC

AP and EAD approved 01 September 2010

Service Request issued: March 17, 2011

Green Card Approval: March 29, 2011

Green Card in Hand: April 4, 2011

Permanent Resident since March 23, 2011

Full time State employee (VA)

ROC Window opens: December 23, 2012

What I said was neither snarky nor a statement to tell you what you are or are not entitled to feel or think. You are projecting your own histrionics of indignation onto my words. And, again.... I was not comparing the TSA actions to a physician's actions. I was wondering what the lady in question's thoughts would be. I did not compare the two. But let's just say.... for the sake of argument.... that some TSA agents get their sexual gratification from running their hands inside a band of clothing (which I have had done, btw). Would you also say that the nursing profession gets their sexual gratification that way? Or is that just their job?

perhaps not intent but did read that way to me, at any rate not important. this is neither a case of histrionics nor indignation. as you say you are simply stating i am too. and when you said wonder what happens when she's in doctors office you are comparing the two situations.

perhaps you see no difference in running your hand inside a band of clothing and putting your hands inside someone's underpants but i would say the average person would see a difference. so it would seem again that you are comparing the medical profession to tsa with your question about a nurse. these are different contexts entirely. i don't think anyone is implying that ALL tsa agents are power hungry/horndogs conversely i don't think all medical professionals are above reproach. the average reasonable person does have the expectation that there is to be some or all modesty sacrificed in a medical setting but not so much in an airport.

i am not a security professional but i would think that an over the clothing pat down perhaps including some degree of touching to the private parts would suffice and save the search this lady was "treated" to for further secondary, meaning the follow up if there are some concerns or suspicions not satisfied by the over the clothing search.

Power Corrupts. There will be some in positions of power (from Law enforcement to Politics) who are professional and work with high integrity. There will be always those who will be in the minority who will abuse the powers given, because they believe they can get away with it. Our job is to make sure they don't.

well said!! i absolutely concur.

ROC Timeline

18 NOV 2010 Sent 1.8lb packet to USCIS in Laguna Niguel (day 1)

19 NOV 2010 Package signed for V SEMEGI (day 2)

24 NOV 2010 Package returned because USC didn't sign petition (day 6)

calendar reset

26 NOV 2010 Package sent out again (day 1)

29 NOV 2010 Package signed for by V SEMEGI (day 3)

29 NOV 2010 NOA1 issued (day 3)

03 DEC 2010 Hardcopy of NOA received (day 7)

07 JAN 2011 Successful walk in biometrics (day 42) original date 1 FEB

01 MAR 2011 Date on Approval notice (although it arrived after the card did) (day 94)

03 MAR 2011 Card received (day 96)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

What??? No dinner or drinks first????

-Blu-:whistle:

:rofl:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

I don't see the big deal with all this TSA bullcrap. If you don't like it, go Greyhound!

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Other Timeline

Today the TSA drones searched a female flight attendant. She is on the job for 28 years, had breast cancer when she was younger. The TSA people made her take off her artificial breast, all in the name of flight safety.

I know Bush was a crook as bad as it gets, heck, we all knew it. But Obama pretended to be the President of change. The Patriot Act was a violation of the Constitution already, and so is Guatanamo Bay. Obama extended both and escalated the wars and puts one on top with this TSA bullcrap, which is a clear violation of the US Constitution again, as it protects citizens against unwarranted searches.

They said the Health Care Bill would be Obama's Waterloo; I say, he gives them plenty of reasons to get rid of him in 2 years. One phone call to his Secretary of Homeland Security and the charade is over. I supported Obama, even donated money to his 2008 campaign. If he doesn't get his sh*t together very soon, I will be a protest voter in 2012, just to teach the Democrats a lesson, the lesson that treason and betrayal of the constituents is worse than being "just" a crook.

Edited by Just Bob

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism. When I refer to hyphenated Americans, I do not refer to naturalized Americans. Some of the very best Americans I have ever known were naturalized Americans, Americans born abroad. But a hyphenated American is not an American at all . . . . The one absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin, of preventing all possibility of its continuing to be a nation at all, would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities, an intricate knot of German-Americans, Irish-Americans, English-Americans, French-Americans, Scandinavian-Americans or Italian-Americans, each preserving its separate nationality, each at heart feeling more sympathy with Europeans of that nationality, than with the other citizens of the American Republic . . . . There is no such thing as a hyphenated American who is a good American. The only man who is a good American is the man who is an American and nothing else.

President Teddy Roosevelt on Columbus Day 1915