babykim

what paper works we start to get a working visa for someone??

13 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi everyone im here again and need some help to all of you that been filling a working visa.i just need some question to all of you.my husband got a friend and own a business and its North Central Steel Company a big Company and he been hiring people to work for him,and my husband try to talk to him about my sister's husband and his friend very interested to hire my sister's husband but he dont know how to file a working visa for him.can anybody give me all the requarments that my husbands friend need,to file a working visa for my sister's husband?a sample letter or forms to pass in immigration to get a working visa for my bother inlaw?and where we start?thanks everyone,we appreciate it all the reply.have a safe journey everyone.

K1

JULY 28-2008---meet my baby tim online
AUG 26-2008---meet my baby in person
SEPT 03-2008---wen my baby went back home
OCT 07-2008---complete petition has been filed
OCT 10-2008---receive NOA1
DEC 29-2008---2nd visit and wer both happy
JAN 01-2009---my baby tim proposed me and im happily engaged
JAN 15-2009---wen my baby went back home to US
MAR 11-2009---3rd visit and wer together again thanks God for the time u give us.
MAR 16-2009---he fly back to US again,i really miss him and cant handle to be far from him.
APRIL 01-2009---RFE
APRIL 08-2009---touch
APRIL 28-2009---NOA2 hard copy receive
MAY 04-2009---NVC letter receive..yeeheee!!!
MAY 25-2009---medical.. PASSED!!!!
JUNE 16-2009---interview..APPROVED!!!thanks God
JUNE 19-2009---visa on hand
JUNE 22-2009---US entry POE Minneapolis
AUG 22-2009---MARRIED

AOS

SEPT 18-2009---AOS Sent
SEPT 28-2009---NOA1 receive
OCT 15-2009---BIOMETRICS APPT. DONE
OCT 17-2009---RFE recent tax
NOV 15-2009---EAD and AP RECEIVE in MAIL
NO INTERVIEW in my GREENCARD
DEC 10-2009---GREENCARD APPROVAL letter send
DEC 14-2009---GREENCARD APPROVAL letter on mailbox
DEC 15-2009---GREENCARD on HANDS woohoo.. thanks God

hzunaajglscc.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

so he need H1b kind of visa?so what kind of papers or forms the company need send to the USCIS?

K1

MAR 11-2009---3rd visit and wer together again thanks God for the time u give us.
MAR 16-2009---he fly back to US again,i really miss him and cant handle to be far from him.
APRIL 01-2009---RFE
APRIL 08-2009---touch
AUG 22-2009---MARRIED

AOS

SEPT 18-2009---AOS Sent

hzunaajglscc.png

Timeline

It is on the link.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

If this is the same family member that you were trying to get to work on your farm. Unskilled labor is not one of the categories that can get work visas. Is the relative of your a college graduate ?

This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this.

Timeline

In the last post the sister was 5, hopefully there is another sister.

Timeline

If this is the same family member that you were trying to get to work on your farm. Unskilled labor is not one of the categories that can get work visas. Is the relative of your a college graduate ?

yah his a same guy i was talking on my other post.well we cant hire him to work in our farm so i am sure other people can bring him here..shes my sisters husband.so i think thats not bad at all if i am trying to get somebody from my family to work here.right?yah!his a engineering college graduate..wer a family so wer helpign each other..and thanks for all who rply my post i appreciate it..God bless to all

K1

APRIL 01-2009---RFE
APRIL 08-2009---touch
AUG 22-2009---MARRIED

AOS

SEPT 18-2009---AOS Sent

hzunaajglscc.png

Timeline

In the last post the sister was 5, hopefully there is another sister.

im not planing to bring all my family in US,and ur right i still have another sister and there 2.this is sister i was talking about a 5 year old shes not really my sister shes my niece but on her birth certificate shes our sister.anyway thats why i want to bring her here coz i treat her just like my baby i been racing her since she was 8 months old until now.i miss her so much and thats why i want her to bring her here coz i want her to be with me all the time..thats why i ask everyone if theres a way to bring her here to be with me forever..

thanks for rply i appreciate it..

K1

APRIL 01-2009---RFE
APRIL 08-2009---touch
AUG 22-2009---MARRIED

AOS

SEPT 18-2009---AOS Sent

hzunaajglscc.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

yah his a same guy i was talking on my other post.well we cant hire him to work in our farm so i am sure other people can bring him here..shes my sisters husband.so i think thats not bad at all if i am trying to get somebody from my family to work here.right?yah!his a engineering college graduate..wer a family so wer helpign each other..and thanks for all who rply my post i appreciate it..God bless to all

If his degree is in engineering then there is a better chance. The company needs to show that he is uniquely skilled, a bit harder with so many US engineers unemployed. The tendency is to hire someone already here because it is cheaper. Look for magor company's private web sites, most don't want to be annoyed by the mess they would get from the job boards.

This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this.

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

If his degree is in engineering then there is a better chance. The company needs to show that he is uniquely skilled, a bit harder with so many US engineers unemployed. The tendency is to hire someone already here because it is cheaper. Look for magor company's private web sites, most don't want to be annoyed by the mess they would get from the job boards.

An H1b requires a potential worker to be highly skilled, not uniquely skilled. The engineering degree qualifies as highly skilled. The basic requirements of the H1b are a company willing to sponsor the employee, a degree matching the area of employment, and a salary offer that matches the prevailing wage for US workers.

Since there is already a company willing to sponsor him, the question is only do they have a need for someone with his engineering qualifications and are they willing to pay him the prevailing wage.

QCjgyJZ.jpg

Timeline

and pay the fees and legal costs.

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

sister i was talking about a 5 year old shes not really my sister shes my niece but on her birth certificate shes our sister.anyway thats why i want to bring her here coz i treat her just like my baby i been racing her since she was 8 months old until now.i miss her so much and thats why i want her to bring her here coz i want her to be with me all the time..thats why i ask everyone if theres a way to bring her here to be with me forever..

this one is trouble. i understand that adjusting birth certificates is possible in phils, but USCIS will have big problem with. the girl is child of one of your sisters, but is recorded as child of your mother. if USCIS finds out, there will be big trouble. only way to do is wait for your citizenship and apply for her as your sister, or wait for your citizenship and apply for your mother and her children under 18, but trouble is, the child is not hers, so would be a lie, yes?

the truth is you can wait for citizenship and apply for the sister who the child is from, and her children under 18 (after correcting birth certificate), but the waiting time, the child will be over 19 before happens. so, there is no clean truthful way.

another possible way? convince husband to live in phils for 2-3 years while you adopt neice/sister and live as her mother for some years in phils with good story about how your mother is too old to care for, then maybe you can bring her to USA as your adopted child. trouble is, the time away from USA and what it means to you and husband, and convincing USCIS that you really HAD TO adopt child because mother was so unable.

USCIS wants to slow immigration of entire families for good reason. USA is already crowded enuf with so many mexican illegals/legals and people of all countries who are not adjusted to our culture. if we let every family member of every immigrant come then they bring chaos and disorder to organised society, because people are not adjusted to rules and laws and methods of life. crime would soar, jobs would be even harder to find, standard of life would be lowered for all but the very rich.

it is not fair to give away to all peoples of the world the standard of life that has been created by the families of people who immigrated here and worked for 100-300 years to give us a good standard of life. infrastructure takes effort and time to build. rome was not built in a day, but it fell in a short time because of division from within that was caused by extensive immigration, lack of common cultural identity, and diversification of interest.

obamasolyndrafleeced-lmao.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.