Anurag1

July Filers.... Plz Post

19 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
:help: Did anyone who filed in late July heard anything from VSC for NOA 2 ?? Ours has been there w/ NOA1 date 22nd July but since then there is no update..... 100 days of waiting now :( .... plz let us know what we need to do to know the status... Thanks !!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

:help: Did anyone who filed in late July heard anything from VSC for NOA 2 ?? Ours has been there w/ NOA1 date 22nd July but since then there is no update..... 100 days of waiting now :( .... plz let us know what we need to do to know the status... Thanks !!!

Hi. We have NOA 1 July 17, but nothing yet. Good luck to all of us.

:)

I believe they are finishing up June's. Hopefully they start on July's petitions soon. Mine's in August.

Good luck everyone (F) Our Noa1 is July 26th..so till now we've been touched last on 10/03 and still waiting for good news.

You are not alone.Have a great day and do not give up (F):):luv:

You don't need to explain your dreams. They belong to you smile.png

Lifting Conditions Event Date CIS Office : Vermont Service Center Date Filed : 2013-05-01 NOA Date : 2013-05-06 Bio app.2013-06-11

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I know the waiting is hard, just be patiant, you will get your NOA2 soon. We are on day 95.

VSC is currently working on July filers. There are 108 VJ members who filed in July thru VSC, so far, 30 of them have gotten their NOA2's, so that shows VSC is working on July filers. Good luck to all of us July filers, I think November is going to be our month :dance:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

:)

Good luck everyone (F) Our Noa1 is July 26th..so till now we've been touched last on 10/03 and still waiting for good news.

You are not alone.Have a great day and do not give up (F):):luv:

I hope we hear something really soon (in next two weeks) because then it will be holiday season in US and all the staff at various offices will start taking leaves and VSC will be no exception... :(

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Argentina
Timeline

July 7th....and nothing:(

If we dont get it soon, everything will slow down for Thanksgiving, then Christmas.....and for any other holiday or excuse these people have for not processing paperwork in a timely manner!!

My hopes of him being here for January are slowly disappearing.....perhaps February...

Met in 2006... dated since 2008, engaged March 2010= Married January 21, 2011

K1 Visa

I-129F Sent : 6/28/10

I-129F NOA1 : 7/7/10

I-129F NOA2 : 10/29/10

NVC Received : 11/4/10

Packet 3 Sent : 11/29/10

Visa Received : 1/4/11 !!!!!

US Entry : 1/17/11

Marriage : 1/21/11

AOS package sent: 1/24/11

EAD and advanced parole 3/22/11

Interview date 5/16/11

APPROVED!!!!

July 7th....and nothing:(

If we dont get it soon, everything will slow down for Thanksgiving, then Christmas.....and for any other holiday or excuse these people have for not processing paperwork in a timely manner!!

My hopes of him being here for January are slowly disappearing.....perhaps February...

We filled in July 23rd, and no news yet. We are making plans to be there for Christmas, and now ...

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

My notice date was July 22nd and I've got nothing since the NOA1. Had a touch in early October. Here hoping we all get an early holiday present soon!

late 2001 - Met online while using AOL buddy find wizard on a whim.

11/??/2008 - Got back in touch after a couple of years.

11/11/2008 - I always loved her, finally told her. Relationship started <3

10/14/2010 - Flew to Vancouver, Canada to meet her eldest brother.

10/15/2010 - Formally asked brother for his sister's hand in marriage.

10/17/2010 - Arrive back in U.S.

04/10/2010 - Flew to Beirut, Lebanon and met her for first time. Also met sister and mother.

04/25/2010 - Flew to Muscat, Oman to meet her other brother

05/02/2010 - PROPOSED on shore of The Gulf of Oman under the moon at night.

05/09/2010 - Arrived back in U.S. started making K1 packet

07/14/2010 - SENT OUT I-129F!!! to VSC

07/19/2010 - Check cleared (says Lewisville, Texas on back)

07/28/2010 - Touch

07/29/2010 - NOA1 arrives (recieve date 7/19/10, notice date 7/22/10)

10/03/2010 - Touch

12/25/2010 - Flew out to visit her over the holidays! (landed in Oman late evening 12/26/10)

01/08/2011 - Arrived back home. I miss her already very much.

02/01/2011 - Received approval (NOA2) text/email.

05/02/2011 - Received packet 3 (after pulling teeth in several emails.)

06-24-2011 - She turned in packet 3 in person.

07-09-2011 - Received packet 4

07-27-2011 - Interview! it went into administrative review for no reason and another appointment was scheduled.

08-03-2011 - Second interview. Wait for results.

08-16-2011 - Vague Email received telling her to pick up her K1 packet and passport.

08-17-2011 - APPROVED!!!She picked up her visa and it's in hand. :D

CSC has approved up to July 12, 2010 NOA1, VSC works faster than CSC, i noticed, i still haven't got my NOA2 from CSC, keep waiting...soon all this seems to be endless waiting will have to come to an end. :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Moldova
Timeline

CSC has approved up to July 12, 2010 NOA1, VSC works faster than CSC, i noticed, i still haven't got my NOA2 from CSC, keep waiting...soon all this seems to be endless waiting will have to come to an end. :)

CSC has approved up to July 14, 2010.

I know it's only a couple of days, but it makes a difference to some people.

VSC has approved up to August 5, 2010.

Remember... These are not precise. VJ only makes up a very small percentage of people who petition the government. We could have approvals beyond these dates from people who are not members of VJ.

Good luck! :thumbs:

Edited by xlbLoOdlx

DELETE THIS ACCOUNT!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello :))

..I didn't see much of good news recently :((

Have great day all!

You don't need to explain your dreams. They belong to you smile.png

Lifting Conditions Event Date CIS Office : Vermont Service Center Date Filed : 2013-05-01 NOA Date : 2013-05-06 Bio app.2013-06-11

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

CSC has approved up to July 14, 2010.

I know it's only a couple of days, but it makes a difference to some people.

VSC has approved up to August 5, 2010.

Remember... These are not precise. VJ only makes up a very small percentage of people who petition the government. We could have approvals beyond these dates from people who are not members of VJ.

Good luck! :thumbs:

I appreciate you are trying to be positive but where are you getting these stats from.. If its Visa Journey they aint even close to precise. This is just working off of peoples predicted timelines. My 5 months was up on December 8th and we've called a few times since. We've been given a different answer as to how long its going to take each time, the last being that we should be prepared to wait another 60 days!! Im seriously going nuts here!! :angry:

Met - September 13 2007 in Birmingham Alabama

Engaged - February 12 2010 in Linlithgow Palace, Scotland

NOA1 - July 8 2010

N0A2 - January 18

Medical Passed - March 15

Interview - April 12.. = APPROVED!!!!!!

I appreciate you are trying to be positive but where are you getting these stats from.. If its Visa Journey they aint even close to precise. This is just working off of peoples predicted timelines. My 5 months was up on December 8th and we've called a few times since. We've been given a different answer as to how long its going to take each time, the last being that we should be prepared to wait another 60 days!! Im seriously going nuts here!! :angry:

we were told the same thing yesterday - and dont call until after xmas!!!!

I129F Petition Sent: End of June '10
NOA1 - 17th July '10
Touches - 23rd July & 3rd October '10
NOA2 - 30th December '10 - A great new yr gift
NVC Rec'd - 4th January '11
NVC Sent - 5th January '11
Embassy Received - 8th January '11
Embassy Recorded - 11th January '11
Packet 3 Forms sent - 11th January '11
Visa Fee Paid - 18th January '11
Packet 3 Forms Logged - 24th January '11
Medical Exam
- 10th February '11
Embassy Received Medical Results - 15th February '11
London Consulate K1 Visa Interview - 11th March '11
JFK Port of Entry - 24th March '11

Removal Of Conditions.

Petition Signed for - 26th August 2013

Check Cashed - 11th September 2013

NOA1 -

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.