OKIE2

fight illegal amnesty

14 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Lets start an email around the USA that if Obama gives all the illegals amnesty.

That all of the legals will file a class action lawsuit for all the money that we paid

for getting our loved ones here through the legal immigration system.

I alone spent over $5,700.00 for the 2 green cards we will be getting.

Then in 2 years pay another $500.00 each for 10 year cards.

You may be only one person in the world,

but you may be the whole world to one person

LIVED IN YUDU CHINA SINCE 5-5-2008

SENT 129F AUG 5 2008

NOA1 AUG 13TH 2008--8 DAYS

NOA2 MAR 20TH 2009--227 DAYS

RECEIVED P3 MAY18TH--286 DAYS

RETURNED P3 MAY 19TH--287 DAYS

RECEIVED P4 JULY 3 4:30 PM

JUST 351 DAYS TO GET INTERVIEW

INTERVIEW DATE JULY 30TH 7:30 AM

RECEIVED A BLUE GOT IT TAKEN CARE OF

NOW INTO A DNA TEST

R4ECEIVED VISAS 3-26-2010 FOR VISAS

POE SAN FRANSISCO APRIL 6TH 2010

HAVE BE IN THE SYSTEM FOR 1 YR 8 MO 16 DAYS

Filed: Country:
Timeline

Won't work...

Any amnesty would have the illegals pays fees also and probably pay a fine based on the length of their illegal presence in the US. That eliminates your reasoning for requesting a refund...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Moved from K-1 Forum to Politics and Religion forum as it is not a K-1 topic and it is definitely political . . .

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Lets start an email around the USA that if Obama gives all the illegals amnesty.

That all of the legals will file a class action lawsuit for all the money that we paid

:lol:

These "someone took my cookie" posts are so ......... strange. People pay to bring someone over they love and then they b*tch about it.

People that do things the legal way usually get screwed.. so i'm starting to learn

How so?

Our journey together on this earth has come to an end.

I will see you one day again, my love.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Haha, making other people's lives miserable benefits you HOW exactly?

:wacko:

Vera

---

see timeline for K1 and AOS

09/28/2012: Packet sent; I-751

10/01/2012: Packet delivered to VSC

10/02/2012: NOA (arrived Oct 6)

10/16/2012: Biometrics letter arrives

11/08/2012: Biometrics appointment

no interview

04/22/2013: Approved!

Filed: Timeline

I live in Texas near the border... tons of illegals. It would be easier just to have my fiance fly to Mexico and cross the border than to pay and go through all this. The only downfall... he couldn't visit his family because he would have to fly back to them instead of cross the border. I'm all for the immigration process to be in tact and I agree with Arizona's policy, except the fact to make immigrants carry paperwork (#######?). This is the law of the country and it's not being enforced. Next, they'll be trying to take away guns and freedom of religion. :o

I live in Texas near the border... tons of illegals. It would be easier just to have my fiance fly to Mexico and cross the border than to pay and go through all this. The only downfall... he couldn't visit his family because he would have to fly back to them instead of cross the border. I'm all for the immigration process to be in tact and I agree with Arizona's policy, except the fact to make immigrants carry paperwork (#######?). This is the law of the country and it's not being enforced. Next, they'll be trying to take away guns and freedom of religion. :o

Ah, the driver's license...never leave home without it.

May love and laughter light your days,
and warm your heart and home.
May good and faithful friends be yours,
wherever you may roam.
May peace and plenty bless your world
with joy that long endures.
May all life's passing seasons
bring the best to you and yours!

Service Center : Vermont Service Center
Consulate : Bogota, Colombia
Marriage: 2009-08-01
I-130 Sent : 2009-09-29
I-130 NOA1 : 2009-10-06
I-130 Approved : 2010-03-18
NVC Received : 2010-03-23
Case Completed at NVC : 2010-09-16
Interview Date : December 16, 2010
Interview Result : APPROVED
Visa Received : 12/27/10
US Entry :12/29/10
Two-year green card received: 1/19/11
SSN received: 2/2/11
Lifting of Conditions Filed 10/1/12
Lifting of Conditions NOA 10/9/12
Lifting of Conditions Biometrics Appt 10/31/12

Lifting of Conditions Approved 12/10/12

10-yr green card received 1/8/13

N-400 Naturalization Application 10/1/2013
Marital Bliss: Endless

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

that's been ongoing for decades now.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Won't work...

Any amnesty would have the illegals pays fees also and probably pay a fine based on the length of their illegal presence in the US. That eliminates your reasoning for requesting a refund...

Good answer except any "fees" and "fines" would have so many loopholes that they would rarely be collected. Illegal is illegal...make the path more streamlined but illegals have to "go back" and come back in a legal process. It's the only fair and proper way for the millions who have done it that way.

May love and laughter light your days,
and warm your heart and home.
May good and faithful friends be yours,
wherever you may roam.
May peace and plenty bless your world
with joy that long endures.
May all life's passing seasons
bring the best to you and yours!

Service Center : Vermont Service Center
Consulate : Bogota, Colombia
Marriage: 2009-08-01
I-130 Sent : 2009-09-29
I-130 NOA1 : 2009-10-06
I-130 Approved : 2010-03-18
NVC Received : 2010-03-23
Case Completed at NVC : 2010-09-16
Interview Date : December 16, 2010
Interview Result : APPROVED
Visa Received : 12/27/10
US Entry :12/29/10
Two-year green card received: 1/19/11
SSN received: 2/2/11
Lifting of Conditions Filed 10/1/12
Lifting of Conditions NOA 10/9/12
Lifting of Conditions Biometrics Appt 10/31/12

Lifting of Conditions Approved 12/10/12

10-yr green card received 1/8/13

N-400 Naturalization Application 10/1/2013
Marital Bliss: Endless

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Won't work...

Actually that "Pay a fine" part.... is in the Bill that gets voted on.

After it passes it gets "adjusted" with greater consideration given to the -real life events of many illegals.

The fine would be reduced to nothing and the other conditions "modified".

Thats how the game is played in DC.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

RIGHT ON! Amnesty is bull$hit! Why do we have to pay, these Mexicans do not and go and have anchor babies or overstay their visa and claim political asylum like Ovomit's aunt did! Deport every illegal and change the Constitution, no more anchor babies! :thumbs: