SMR

Article on Russian marriage fraud:

56 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

article

It seems that this was a case of Russian men marrying American women. I don't think you need a expert to detect that kind of fraud. No offense to any of the American woman / FSU man couples that have been on here (there were a couple), but if I were an immigration officer, I would be skeptical.

article

It seems that this was a case of Russian men marrying American women. I don't think you need a expert to detect that kind of fraud. No offense to any of the American woman / FSU man couples that have been on here (there were a couple), but if I were an immigration officer, I would be skeptical.

At $17,000 a pop and then only a year in prison... I think this dude did alright!

On second thought, like most folks from FSU, they probably found all the money in his sock drawer.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Timeline

On second thought, like most folks from FSU, they probably found all the money in his sock drawer.

How'd you know where Anna's safe was?? I opened it up yesterday... "Uh, Honey, what's... this?" We just opened up a bank account for her a couple of days ago!

Wonder what kind of return interest you can build in the unmentionables drawer? Besides my own interest. :P

11/13/2009 -- Mailed I-129F

11/17/2009 -- Received NOA 1

02/10/2010 -- NOA 2 Mailed

02/16/2010 -- NOA 2 Received (via email)

02/19/2010 -- Petition forwarded to Moscow

04/23/2010 -- Scheduled Interview - SUCCESS

07/20/2010 -- Entrance to USA POE Anchorage

08/21/2010 -- Wedding

11/04/2010 -- Mailed AOS

01/25/2011 -- AOS Interview - SUCCESS

Member of the RUB group, where high horses meet low brows.

Those guys got of light. How about the guys that married the American women? They have potential life sentences with their spouses. :rofl:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

article

I always wonder about American women who marry FSU men. All I can say is "Good luck". There is a REASON there are so few and a REASON so many FSU women seek American men.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

I find the underwear more interesting than the money. More valuable also.

Oh...Yesterday I come home and there are little lacy panties hanging all over the bedroom, from the hooks on the back of the door, to the curtain "tie backs" the knobs on the closet dorr...everywhere.

Anna's done the same thing. I got all excited when I got home and thought it meant something, so I raced to the bedroom while stripping down. I hit the bedroom and got a confused look from her, "Want me to wash your underwear too?"... :bonk:

08/21/2010 -- Wedding

11/04/2010 -- Mailed AOS

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

bait removed, tos acceptable version returned below.

I find the underwear more interesting than the money. More valuable also.

Oh...Yesterday I come home and there are little lacy panties hanging all over the bedroom, from the hooks on the back of the door, to the curtain "tie backs" the knobs on the closet dorr...everywhere.

"Wow! Alla I like you new decorations, they look even better than on the floor" She said she had hand washed all of them and they were drying. :rofl:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

-edited-

Edited by AKguy

08/21/2010 -- Wedding

11/04/2010 -- Mailed AOS

Timeline

I am one of those few USC women that will marry a FSU man :bonk:

Uniting for Ukraine

1-134 submitted - 4/25/2022

I-134 approved - 4/29/2022

Email received by beneficiary - 5/4/2022

Beneficiary submits data to USCBP - 5/4/2022

Received information about travel authorization from USCBP - 5/6/2022 (Approval but no Travel Authorization Document)

Travel Authorization Document- 5/16/2022

Timeline

I am one of those few USC women that will marry a FSU man :bonk:

Probably not as sexy when he hangs his undies up to dry around the house though.

:lol:

08/21/2010 -- Wedding

11/04/2010 -- Mailed AOS

Timeline

or when eating the salty fish :rofl:

Uniting for Ukraine

1-134 submitted - 4/25/2022

I-134 approved - 4/29/2022

Email received by beneficiary - 5/4/2022

Beneficiary submits data to USCBP - 5/4/2022

Received information about travel authorization from USCBP - 5/6/2022 (Approval but no Travel Authorization Document)

Travel Authorization Document- 5/16/2022

How'd you know where Anna's safe was?? I opened it up yesterday... "Uh, Honey, what's... this?" We just opened up a bank account for her a couple of days ago!

Wonder what kind of return interest you can build in the unmentionables drawer? Besides my own interest. :P

My wife still only puts money in the bank to pay for bills.

Those guys got of light. How about the guys that married the American women? They have potential life sentences with their spouses. :rofl:

Good call!

Probably not as sexy when he hangs his undies up to dry around the house though.

:lol:

When my wife first came here she hand washed everything. Every single piece of clothing. Now, the only thing left is her panties. We have four college boys next door to us and I know every single one of them has probably "moisturized his hands" while watching her hang out her clothes to dry. I know I would!

It's got to be hard to be 19 and have someone like her living next door doing the Cool Hand Luke carwashing scene several times every summer. Even harder when her friends come over to join her.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

I feel sorry for the poor Russian women who married the American men.

I-751 Timeline

ROC sent 6-12-2010

Package received by CSC 6-14-2010

NOA sent 6-14-2010

Check Cashed 6-16-2010

NOA received 6-21-2010

Biometrics letter received 7-6-2010 dated 7-01-2010

Biometrics appointment 7-23-2010

Touched 7-23-2010

Touched 7-26-2010

Interview letter recieved 10-13-2010

Interview date 11-5-2010

Approved and approval letter given at interview 11-5-2010

Waiting on card now

I feel sorry for the poor Russian women who married the American men.

Maybe you should ask some FSU women about their choice. :thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.