SMR

Article on Russian marriage fraud:

56 posts in this topic

AW - I haven't read the other posts you mention, but what you are seeing here is years worth of irritation. Some of us have been reading drive-by posts about the temperment, motivation, etc. of Eastern Europeans for too long not to call the poster out. Nothing personal, but it is the same I think as some one calling you a terrorist because you are from the Middle East. I know next to nothing about Lebanon, except what my dad's grouchy neighbor Esam tells me. I do know not to judge your entire national culture on the behavior of a 65 year old immigrant.

No harm done, I can understand all of you being frustrated with people putting you down for your choice of spouse. In the end it is your choice and if you two are happy it isn't for anyone to judge. I also get tired of people questioning my choice in marrying a woman from the U.S. when they know nothing about my wife. I didn't marry her because of where she is from, it just happened, I saw her and said this is who I will marry. As for Lebanon, the only thing I can tell you about it is that it is more like a European country than a middle eastern country, the people just happen to speak Arabic. Even though there are religious fanatics most of the people aren't that way. Like any country in the east (or old world) it is full of contradictions, hate, weird traditions, and ancient grudges.

I-751 Timeline

ROC sent 6-12-2010

Package received by CSC 6-14-2010

NOA sent 6-14-2010

Check Cashed 6-16-2010

NOA received 6-21-2010

Biometrics letter received 7-6-2010 dated 7-01-2010

Biometrics appointment 7-23-2010

Touched 7-23-2010

Touched 7-26-2010

Interview letter recieved 10-13-2010

Interview date 11-5-2010

Approved and approval letter given at interview 11-5-2010

Waiting on card now

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

No harm done, I can understand all of you being frustrated with people putting you down for your choice of spouse. In the end it is your choice and if you two are happy it isn't for anyone to judge. I also get tired of people questioning my choice in marrying a woman from the U.S. when they know nothing about my wife. I didn't marry her because of where she is from, it just happened, I saw her and said this is who I will marry. As for Lebanon, the only thing I can tell you about it is that it is more like a European country than a middle eastern country, the people just happen to speak Arabic. Even though there are religious fanatics most of the people aren't that way. Like any country in the east (or old world) it is full of contradictions, hate, weird traditions, and ancient grudges.

Please, do not get us wrong. We have no problems at all with foreigners marrying American women

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Not one person, they are all over Lebanon, UAE, and New York. They have very bad reputations. And why are you so defensive all of the sudden and accusing me of hijacking planes in other threads? I have plenty of money to buy a ticket grow up :bonk:

I NEVER said anything about YOU hijacking a plane in any thread at any time. Maybe your American wife can teach you to read English, particularly if she was educated in Russia or Ukraine. I can only surmise you were in the UK forum before coming over here, where you learned to invent things people DIDN'T say and then tell them to "grow up".

If I am wrong, then please copy and paste the post where I said YOU would hijack an airplane.

Isn't there a sub-forum for people married to American wives or something? I didn't come up with my opinion of American wives from one person either. They are all over America. They have very bad reputations. Hopefully we will implement rules to allow people from the Middle East to marry them by the dozen, I think we should honor their traditions and allow them to marry as many American women as they want.

Gary And Alla

Timeline

We are enchanted by the wierd traditions and it is a constant source of fun for us (Alla and I) and from what I read here, also for a lot of the other members married to FSU women. The honey pot more than makes up for some moldy bread and sour milk.

Old world hatreds in Ukraine are many, but car bombs are few. There really are NO religious fanatics, unless you mean that sect that still goes by a calender 13 days off the real date. Oh well, it means our Christmas is 75% off!

I do recall though that my favorite beach scenes from Lebanon involved the US New Jersey.

Gary And Alla

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

play nice - and it might be a good idea to stop using the word hijacking.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Charles! Stop ruining our internet, you foul villian :devil:

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Timeline

"Undocumented Plane usage"

Gary And Alla

Timeline

"Undocumented Plane usage"

:lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Gary I am sorry that you are bitter old man running around with so much hatred and ignorance inside of you. I was having a nice chat with a few of the other posters and was very interested in their opinions and views, but you always have to jump in and say something nasty and distasteful. As for my English, I am quite fluent and don't have an accent. I am sure you assume I rode out of the desert on a camel carrying a sword, but where I come from is quite modern and civilized. I happen to have been educated in English, French, and Modern Arabic growing up and speak all 3 fluently. What do you speak....oh, let me guess ENGLISH? So goodbye Gary, I hope you have a wonderful life with your wife who will have to wipe your #### for you someday, if she decides to stay with you that long. I will be ignoring the rest of your ridiculous comments from now on because you are not worth paying attention to and your ignorance proves you to be no better than the religious fanatics you are always trying to crack jokes about.

I-751 Timeline

ROC sent 6-12-2010

Package received by CSC 6-14-2010

NOA sent 6-14-2010

Check Cashed 6-16-2010

NOA received 6-21-2010

Biometrics letter received 7-6-2010 dated 7-01-2010

Biometrics appointment 7-23-2010

Touched 7-23-2010

Touched 7-26-2010

Interview letter recieved 10-13-2010

Interview date 11-5-2010

Approved and approval letter given at interview 11-5-2010

Waiting on card now

article

It seems that this was a case of Russian men marrying American women. I don't think you need a expert to detect that kind of fraud. No offense to any of the American woman / FSU man couples that have been on here (there were a couple), but if I were an immigration officer, I would be skeptical.

Pardon my ignorance but, what does FSU mean?

Timeline

Gary I am sorry that you are bitter old man running around with so much hatred and ignorance inside of you. I was having a nice chat with a few of the other posters and was very interested in their opinions and views, but you always have to jump in and say something nasty and distasteful. As for my English, I am quite fluent and don't have an accent. I am sure you assume I rode out of the desert on a camel carrying a sword, but where I come from is quite modern and civilized. I happen to have been educated in English, French, and Modern Arabic growing up and speak all 3 fluently. What do you speak....oh, let me guess ENGLISH? So goodbye Gary, I hope you have a wonderful life with your wife who will have to wipe your #### for you someday, if she decides to stay with you that long. I will be ignoring the rest of your ridiculous comments from now on because you are not worth paying attention to and your ignorance proves you to be no better than the religious fanatics you are always trying to crack jokes about.

Why is it that some whack jobs always feel they have to come into the RUB forum and insult RUB wives? I have yet to see ANYone from the RUB forum come into whatever forum you usually haunt and insult your wives.

I mean isn't there something interesting for you to insult in the "married to American Women" sub-forum. Maybe the MENA sub-forum? That is basically a "code word" for "married to American women" anyway.

You were not having a decent conversation with anyone. You came into this forum for the express purpose of insulting FSU women. I am not going to recite my education and credentials to you because I really do not care what you think of me. It is my great desire that people that crash into others parties for the purpose of disruption would NOT like me. If people like that ever start liking me I will have failed.

And obviously you couldn't post anything about me saying that YOU would "borrow an airplane without documentation" because I never did. When you have nothing to argue with, no substance for your existance, you simply toss inane insults and say you will ignore me. That's what brave and logical people do, especially educated ones that speak 14 languages. Run from the competition. :lol:

Former Soviet Union. Russia and the 14 other former Republics.

Gary And Alla

FSU = Former Soviet Union.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Timeline

freaky sex unit. :thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.