Obama 2012

Disgusting. Obama Officially Using BP Oil Spill As The Catalyst To Shove Cap & Trade Down Our Throats

136 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

who said i used to for fuel mileage?

Then why would you use it except in vehicles that specifically call for it? It doesn't increase power or fuel efficiency and actually, you could damage your engine over time.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I love cap and trade! :D

When Obama pushes through his climate change bill, I plan to buy a big piece of swampy land dirt cheap, and start a "clean energy company" with the ludicrous intention of creating energy from the evaporation of my swamp. Of course, I'll never produce a full kilowatt of energy, but I'll get rich selling my carbon credits to some big electric company!

CHA CHING!!! :dance:

Oh, and apologies to the rest of you who will be contributing to my very comfortable retirement with your higher electric bills. Send your complaints to my customer service department: barrack_obama@whitehouse.gov :innocent:

12/15/2009 - K1 Visa Interview - APPROVED!

12/29/2009 - Married in Oakland, CA!

08/18/2010 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

05/01/2013 - Removal of Conditions - APPROVED!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

What vehicles does a country of 110 million design?

Now now, that would be just like asking what kind of garbage a big island as Australia can cough up...

I was studying law, yes. But took many science courses over my HS tenure, bottom line is I am right and you just don't want to admit it.

A 3 year-4 month-1week journey ends on 09/20/2013, and a new one begins!

Timeline

Oh, and apologies to the rest of you who will be contributing to my very comfortable retirement with your higher electric bills. Send your complaints to my customer service department: barrack_obama@whitehouse.gov :innocent:

Milton Friedman, the godfather of Libertarianism, was the one who first proposed the idea of Cap and Trade as an alternative to Federal regulations imposing restrictions on industry emissions.

Now now, that would be just like asking what kind of garbage a big island as Australia can cough up...

I was studying law, yes. But took many science courses over my HS tenure, bottom line is I am right and you just don't want to admit it.

Well Aus actually designs and manufactures vehicles, with my friend being an engineer at GM.

Were you studying to become a Mexican lawyer?

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

who said i used to for fuel mileage?

its debateable weather it improves performance or not. it burns better & cleaner. it helps prevent pre detonation which will kill your engine. most vehicles use platinum plugs & all have fuel pressure regulators...blows the more energy needed & more fuel burned arguement right out the window doesn't it?

i used bottom line because the post i responded to did. i'm all for reducing imports, but until the feds do it...we'll be trucking goods from coast to coast.

bottom line: :) we will be dependent on oil for the rest of our lifetimes. the technology to do w/o just isn't there yet. moving forward towards a better solution is not going to be accomplished by taxing the hell out of the enery industry...coz that gets passed on to us. i don't want to pay 2-3 times what i currently do for products. and many could not afford it. we don't need to dream up another reason to subsidize people that can't afford to pay for it either. plus, washington will waste the money or redirect the money towards another program...which we both know it will happen.

Oh, I am sure Washington has plenty of ways to waste tax money - nothing new there. I am sadly cynical about the amount of waste in US government which has nothing to do with being partisan, they all do it, and they know they can get away with it for all kinds of reasons, some historical, some systematic. That's the change I wanted, not some hokey pokey "transparency is all that's required" mumbo jumbo.

Edited by Madame Cleo

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Timeline

Well Aus actually designs and manufactures vehicles, with my friend being an engineer at GM.

Were you studying to become a Mexican lawyer?

Good for him, still irrelevant to the debate. Obviously your friend does not belong to the coughed-up trash pile, rather a good asset...

The answer is yes. By this I am expecting some idiot statement regarding the Mexican laws you know squat about. But before you flame away, know that America also has laws, and just like in Mexico, the problem does not lie within them, rather lies with the people in charge of enforcing them.

With that said, bring it on.

Oh, drive a Ford? You may want to check where it was made... Mexico produces vehicles as well, even if it is under someone else's guidelines.

Good for him, still irrelevant to the debate. Obviously your friend does not belong to the coughed-up trash pile, rather a good asset...

The answer is yes. By this I am expecting some idiot statement regarding the Mexican laws you know squat about. But before you flame away, know that America also has laws, and just like in Mexico, the problem does not lie within them, rather lies with the people in charge of enforcing them.

With that said, bring it on.

Oh, drive a Ford? You may want to check where it was made... Mexico produces vehicles as well, even if it is under someone else's guidelines.

Have you seen Mexico? Akin to accusing Buffett of not knowing about how to invest. That is not even worth my time owning. :lol: Basically no comparison whatsoever.

What Mexico has is corruption and chronic level of it.

Edited by Booyah!

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Timeline

Have you seen Mexico? Akin to accusing Buffett of not knowing about how to invest. That is not even worth my time owning. :lol: Basically no comparison whatsoever.

What Mexico has is corruption and chronic level of it.

Yes and I know for a fact you haven't... I just answered your question, nothing else. If you want to disregard the rest, that's less credibility to you. My suggestion is don't try to be smart by asking questions that have answers you are not ready to fire back upon. What a disappointment.

You put rednecks and hicks to shame...

Yes and I know for a fact you haven't... I just answered your question, nothing else. If you want to disregard the rest, that's less credibility to you. My suggestion is don't try to be smart by asking questions that have answers you are not ready to fire back upon. What a disappointment.

What was disregarded? Yes they manufacture cars in Mexico, never denied it. However, design versus manufacturer are two totally different things.

The question I asked was merely about what law you are proficient in, nothing more or less. What did you want or expect me to do? Debate you on the law you studied.

You made the statement about AUS [twice], therefore, I pointed the ridiculous nature of it out. I am not going to waste time with yet another Gringo illustrating how AUS absolutely destroys Mexico in every facet of life and as a country. No comparison whatsoever actually.

You put rednecks and hicks to shame...

:dance:

Edited by Booyah!

Timeline

What did you want or expect me to do? Debate you on the law you studied.

That is your nature, don't see why it would be any different now. (FAIL one)

You made the statement about AUS [twice], therefore, I pointed the ridiculous nature of it out.

There was never a statement regarding AUS, more of a hypothetical question, which without knowing, may have opened up a new line of study. (FAIL two)

I am not going to waste time with yet another Gringo...

Gringos are Americans, not Mexicans.(FAIL three)

...illustrating how AUS absolutely destroys Mexico in every facet of life and as a country.

Good! I'd rather have you waste it with posts like this. I somehow picture you crying and stomping while saying that, it's really amusing. (WIN one)

:dance:

Yes, somewhere in the Ozark mountains Jethro and Cletus are relieved...

Filed: Timeline

Then why would you use it except in vehicles that specifically call for it? It doesn't increase power or fuel efficiency and actually, you could damage your engine over time.

one of my vehicles has a supercharger on it & you must use 91 or higher on that one. running a cleaner fuel will hurt your engine. :blink: you gotta quit taking things you read on the internet as the gospel. its highly debateable on the performance issue. it burns cleaner & hotter, which helps prevent predetonation. predetonation will harm your engine over time, it will blow a hole thru the top of the piston.

7yqZWFL.jpg

That is your nature, don't see why it would be any different now. (FAIL one)

There was never a statement regarding AUS, more of a hypothetical question, which without knowing, may have opened up a new line of study. (FAIL two)

Gringos are Americans, not Mexicans.(FAIL three)

Good! I'd rather have you waste it with posts like this. I somehow picture you crying and stomping while saying that, it's really amusing. (WIN one)

Yes, somewhere in the Ozark mountains Jethro and Cletus are relieved...

Dude you are a noob, therefore, your so-called knowledge of an individual's nature is severely limited and often wrong.

You are probably right regarding Gringo though, as I not too familiar with the lingo of Latin America.

As mentioned earlier, it gets a little boring having the same battles with new posters. Actually it draws a yawn considering I have been there and owned pretty-much everyone who has attempted to debate me on that front. You are welcome to try though. Feel free to pick a comparison between the two nations you would like to 'discuss'.

Edited by Booyah!

Timeline

one of my vehicles has a supercharger on it & you must use 91 or higher on that one. running a cleaner fuel will hurt your engine. :blink: you gotta quit taking things you read on the internet as the gospel. its highly debateable on the performance issue. it burns cleaner & hotter, which helps prevent predetonation. predetonation will harm your engine over time, it will blow a hole thru the top of the piston.

Whether it's just rumor by mouth or over the internet, many people think that higher octane fuel improves performance and gas mileage for all vehicles which is false. You stated that use high octane on everything including your lawn mower. I'm just wondering what benefit you think this gives you then?

from the Federal Trade Commission:

Will higher octane gasoline clean your engine better?

As a rule, high octane gasoline does not outperform regular octane in preventing engine deposits from forming, in removing them, or in cleaning your car's engine. In fact, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency requires that all octane grades of all brands of gasoline contain engine cleaning detergent additives to protect against the build-up of harmful levels of engine deposits during the expected life of your car.

http://www.ftc.gov/b...utos/aut12.shtm

Edited by El Buscador