Obama 2012

Disgusting. Obama Officially Using BP Oil Spill As The Catalyst To Shove Cap & Trade Down Our Throats

136 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

What a complete jerk off this man is. :wow:

This is the latest e-mail he's sending out to everyone on his mailing list...

------

The BP oil spill in the Gulf Coast is the worst environmental disaster of its kind in our nation's history. I am returning to the region today to review our efforts and meet with families and business owners affected by the catastrophe.

We are working to hold BP accountable for the damage to the lands and the livelihoods of the Gulf Coast, and we are taking strong precautions to make certain a spill like this never happens again.

But our work will not end with this crisis. That's one of the reasons why last week I invited lawmakers from both parties to join me at the White House to discuss what it will take to move forward on legislation to promote a new economy powered by green jobs, combat climate change, and end our dependence on foreign oil.

Today, we consume more than 20 percent of the world's oil, but have less than two percent of the world's oil reserves. Beyond the risks inherent in drilling four miles beneath the surface of the Earth, our dependence on oil means that we will continue to send billions of dollars of our hard-earned wealth to other countries every month -- including many in dangerous and unstable regions.

In other words, our continued dependence on fossil fuels will jeopardize our national security. It will smother our planet. And it will continue to put our economy and our environment at risk. We cannot delay any longer, and that is why I am asking for your help.

Please stand with me today in backing clean energy. Adding your name will help Organizing for America create a powerful, public display of support for making this change happen.

The time has come, once and for all, for this nation to fully embrace a new future. That means continuing our unprecedented effort to make everything -- from our homes and businesses to our cars and trucks -- more energy-efficient. It means rolling back billions of dollars of tax breaks to oil companies so we can prioritize investments in clean energy research and development.

Many businesses support this agenda because shifting to clean energy creates opportunities for entrepreneurship. This is how we will reinvent our economy -- and create new companies and new jobs all across the country.

There will be transition costs and a time of adjustment. But if we refuse to heed the warnings from the disaster in the Gulf -- we will have missed our best chance to seize the clean-energy future we know America needs to thrive in the years and decades to come.

The House of Representatives has already passed a comprehensive energy and climate bill, and there is currently a plan in the Senate -- a plan that was developed with ideas from Democrats and Republicans -- that would achieve the same goal. But this is an issue that Washington has long ignored in favor of protecting the status quo.

So I'm asking for your help today to show that the American people are ready for a clean-energy future.

Please add your name to mine:

http://my.barackobama.com/CleanEnergy

Thank you,

President Barack Obama

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Timeline

:rofl:

Well, it's made my day. Thanks for posting it :thumbs:

Anything that means more big government intruding into your personal life makes your day. :rolleyes:

nfrsig.jpg

8/14/2010 - Touched!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

Anything that means more big government intruding into your personal life makes your day. :rolleyes:

No, your finding Obama disgusting and getting your pants in a twist over politics makes my day :lol: You are such an ideologue, I find that hilarious.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Timeline

No, your finding Obama disgusting and getting your pants in a twist over politics makes my day :lol: You are such an ideologue, I find that hilarious.

Obama is disgusting on many different levels...

pants in a twist - yeah, i get my pants in a twist when I see liberty being spit on.

idelogue? I'm hardly partisan on anything. It's not about party lines, it's not about this or that. It's about what's right. Having more government intrusion into our lives than it already is (which it's already too much in many areas), is very wrong. Especially in a situation and a scheme like Cap & Trade would be.

nfrsig.jpg

8/14/2010 - Touched!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

Obama is disgusting on many different levels...

pants in a twist - yeah, i get my pants in a twist when I see liberty being spit on.

idelogue? I'm hardly partisan on anything. It's not about party lines, it's not about this or that. It's about what's right. Having more government intrusion into our lives than it already is (which it's already too much in many areas), is very wrong. Especially in a situation and a scheme like Cap & Trade would be.

Great, go for it, you defend your version of life, liberty and justice. Rah, rah rah!

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Timeline

You should probably cite some credible sources.

Otherwise this is just the usual unsubstantiated FUD aimed at the current administration and nothing to get worked up over.

the link in the e-mail should be enough. The e-mail comes from Obama's site (barackobama.com)'s daily e-mail blunder BS....

Embrace walking, love your bicycle and be a true American patriot :thumbs:

I'll love my bicycle when they start requiring registration for them to help pay for the bike paths that are made for them on the road AND when they start obeying the traffic laws instead of riding around like jerk offs who think they own the road.

nfrsig.jpg

8/14/2010 - Touched!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Embrace walking, love your bicycle and be a true American patriot :thumbs:

Nah, I love driving too much. Which is why I'd like to see the price of gas go up to $10-20/gallon to have fewer drivers on the road :lol:

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

What a complete jerk off this man is. :wow:

-1 for ya post

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

AOS from F-1 visa (2 months 2 1/2 weeks or 82 days)

04/14/10 - Sent AOS Package

04/26/10 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/16/10 - Biometrics letter

05/19/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/07/10 - Interview Appointment in Philly- July 7 @ 11:05 am APPROVED

07/19/10 - 2 YEAR Green Card received

Removal of Conditions (9 months 1 1/2 weeks or 285 days)

04/08/12 - Eligibility date

04/19/12 - Sent ROC Package

04/26/12 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/17/10 - Biometrics letter

05/24/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

01/25/13 - APPROVED- ROC card production ordered

02/05/13 - 10 YEAR Green Card received

Naturalization (5 months 2 days or 155 days)

04/15/13 - Eligibility date

06/07/13 - Sent Package

06/20/13 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

06/27/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/05/13 - Interview letter sent/In-line notification

08/14/13 - Interview scheduled in Philly @ 1:30 pm APPROVED

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: Timeline

If not now, when? How big a disaster is it going to take for the last American to pull their head out of their rear end? How big a disaster will it take for America to say NO to exploration w/o regards to risks and consequences? How far do we have to fall behind other developed nations on furture energy sources for America to understand that oil ain't the future? If not now, when?

Filed: Timeline

If not now, when? How big a disaster is it going to take for the last American to pull their head out of their rear end? How big a disaster will it take for America to say NO to exploration w/o regards to risks and consequences? How far do we have to fall behind other developed nations on furture energy sources for America to understand that oil ain't the future? If not now, when?

Wow, how very despicably Alinskyish of you.

Edited by Legacy member