Obama 2012

Disgusting. Obama Officially Using BP Oil Spill As The Catalyst To Shove Cap & Trade Down Our Throats

136 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

the OP -

i wouldn't sweat it paul. the political climate being what it is, this would be career suicide for anyone that votes for it.

I'll love my bicycle when they start requiring registration for them to help pay for the bike paths that are made for them on the road AND when they start obeying the traffic laws instead of riding around like jerk offs who think they own the road.

i love those guys. they're good entertainment when i'm driving my car. i gotta boomin stereo in it. i like to find a song on a cd w/ deep hard bass, hit the pause button. then when i get right up behind them, hit the play button. :lol: they almost piss themselves or wreck everytime. my truck is fun too but the train horn isn't near as loud as the stereo & they can hear the engine. :)

7yqZWFL.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

If not now, when? How big a disaster is it going to take for the last American to pull their head out of their rear end? How big a disaster will it take for America to say NO to exploration w/o regards to risks and consequences? How far do we have to fall behind other developed nations on furture energy sources for America to understand that oil ain't the future? If not now, when?

You offer incentives for development, but you don't punish people in the mean time. That's BS.

Cap & Trade has nothing to do with finding better sources of energy either.. Come on... Let's be a little more realistic there as well.

Offer rewards to people who are innovative, who come up with real solutions. In the mean time though, we've got what we've got to use nad should take full advantage of it.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

i love those guys. they're good entertainment when i'm driving my car. i gotta boomin stereo in it. i like to find a song on a cd w/ deep hard bass, hit the pause button. then when i get right up behind them, hit the play button. :lol: they almost piss themselves or wreck everytime.

They almost wreck, OMG that's hilarious! The only thing funnier than watching a skinny bicycle dweeb in spandex ride is watching that skinny dweeb in spandex fall off his bike and get crushed under a truck and see his nerdy entrails spill all over the roadway. OMG priceless! You da man!

They almost wreck, OMG that's hilarious! The only thing funnier than watching a skinny bicycle dweeb in spandex ride is watching that skinny dweeb in spandex fall off his bike and get crushed under a truck and see his nerdy entrails spill all over the roadway. OMG priceless! You da man!

yah i know its great! :lol:

7yqZWFL.jpg

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Cap & Trade has nothing to do with finding better sources of energy either..

Cap & Trade will make conventional energy more expensive, will it not?

While conventional energy is cheap, there's little incentive for energy companies to explore new avenues.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Cap & Trade will make conventional energy more expensive, will it not?

While conventional energy is cheap, there's little incentive for energy companies to explore new avenues.

Making their costs go up brings little to no incentive either. All prices get passed on to consumers (on all levels). If anything all it will cause is hyper-inflation of goods.

Offer serious tax breaks/government grants to those who present workable/true ideas to the government.

Punishing coal, oil, & gas companies though for having the current product that's useful is absurd and actually very stupid.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Making their costs go up brings little to no incentive either. All prices get passed on to consumers (on all levels).

There's only so much you can pass on to the consumer. At some point, consumers will change

their habits and consume less energy - which is arguably a good thing.

It's a tax, like any other. We do need to close the budget deficit, you know.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg