I AM NOT THAT GUY

The Birthers are Back!

42 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Official who oversaw ballots in 2008 race says hospital birth certificate non-existent

A college instructor who worked as a senior elections clerk for the city and county of Honolulu in 2008 is making the stunning claim Barack Obama was definitely not born in Hawaii as the White House maintains, and that a long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate for Obama does not even exist in the Aloha State.

"I had direct access to the Social Security database, the national crime computer, state driver's license information, international passport information, basically just about anything you can imagine to get someone's identity," Adams explained. "I could look up what bank your home mortgage was in. I was informed by my boss that we did not have a birth record [for Obama]."

At the time, there were conflicting reports that Obama had been born at the Queen's Medical Center in Honolulu, as well as the Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women and Children across town. So Adams says his office checked with both facilities.

"They told us, 'We don't have a birth certificate for him,'" he said. "They told my supervisor, either by phone or by e-mail, neither one has a document that a doctor signed off on saying they were present at this man's birth."

To date, no Hawaiian hospital has provided documented confirmation that Obama was born at its facility.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=165041

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

Racists.

They just can't come to terms with the fact that he's the President.

Losers.

Nobody cares about these idiots.

USCIS Journey:

12-30-2009 - Wedding in Delhi

01-21-2010 - I-130 Petition Sent

03-24-2010 - I-130 Approved

NVC Journey:

03-29-2010 - NVC Case Number assigned

04-20-2010 - AOS Package Received at NVC

05-05-2010 - IV Package Received at NVC

05-19-2010 - NVC Case Completed - Sign In Fail

05-25-2010 - Interview Date Assigned.

Consulate:

07-19-2010 - Interview at New Delhi - Approved!

07-20-2010 - Visa Package collected from VFS

07-26-2010 - POE at Washington DC

08-19-2010 - Welcome Letter Received - Tracking Number reveals that GC was ordered on August 16

08-23-2010 - Applied for SSN at SSA

08-30-2010 - GC, SSA Card Arrive in Mailbox

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

I'm as much of a racist loser as you are, I guess. People who voted for him because he's Black, gave great speeches and looks good in a suit are the racist losers, and a lot of them are having buyer's remorse. I'm used to presidents opening up their vitals to the public even while campaigning. That's the way it was done before Obama, who refuses to release much documentation about himself and has even offered contradictory info about himself. It's ok, anyway. He's taking himself down faster than anyone else can.

Edited by Sofiyya

Timeline

The Birthers never voted for him to begin with. So it's not buyers' remorse.

Do you really think it's about his birth certificate? I don't think so. They just can't accept his election.

Some people just refuse to get real.

There are a few out there who are convinced the South still has a chance in the Civil War.

USCIS Journey:

NVC Journey:

Consulate:

08-19-2010 - Welcome Letter Received - Tracking Number reveals that GC was ordered on August 16

Timeline

I didn't vote him, but people I know who did are sorry they did. I have no trouble accepting that he's president, and he's certainly not the first nincompoop president I didn't like. For someone who promised so much transparency in his administration, anyone with half a brain would wonder why he refuses to release his college records, a serious copy of his birth certificate and other documents that are normally open for inspection.

Clinton did. Bush did. McCain did. Obama won't. He and his wife can't even agree where and how they met. Odd.

You don't have to be a racist or a loser to wonder what he's hiding. It's just common sense.

Edited by Sofiyya

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

You don't have to be a racist or a loser to wonder what he's hiding. It's just common sense.

anybody who spends over a million dollars on legal fees covering up his trail has something to hide.

the contradictions are there, and any reasonable person has to ask the question.

obamasolyndrafleeced-lmao.jpg

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

If you lose your original birth certificate (which can happen if you move around a lot), they'll send you a "certification of live birth".

It's a non-issue dreamt up by conspiracy theorists who have nothing better to do with their time.

Timeline

If you lose your original birth certificate (which can happen if you move around a lot), they'll send you a "certification of live birth".

It's a non-issue dreamt up by conspiracy theorists who have nothing better to do with their time.

Yes. Unfortunately the conspiracy theorists make for better headlines.

It's 'Man Bites Dog'.

If there were any "issues" with his birth, surely the Clintons would have got to it in the primaries. They did all they could, even throwing the kitchen sink!

USCIS Journey:

NVC Journey:

Consulate:

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Yes. Unfortunately the conspiracy theorists make for better headlines.

It's 'Man Bites Dog'.

If there were any "issues" with his birth, surely the Clintons would have got to it in the primaries. They did all they could, even throwing the kitchen sink!

Indeed.

You'd think that there would be more pressing issues to deal with and more substantive criticisms of the Obama administration to bring to bear than this guff over birth certificates.

Goes to show where some people's priorities are.

Where he was born is of no issue to me! Its his actions we need to worry about! :bonk:

I-751 Vermont
Mailed 4/03/2012
Check Cashed 4/10/2012
Noa1 4/12/2012 receipt date 4/6/2012
Biometrics 4/19/2012 letter recieved
Biometrics 5/01/2012 done
Tic Toc, Tic Toc, Tic Toc, Tic toc..................................................

5/10/2013 Info pass for another year stamp

Tic Toc, Tic Toc.....................................

Second biometrics letter received 7/6/2013

Tic toc tic toc..........................................................................................

4/10/14 info pass for another year

Tic Toc, Tic toc

3/30/2015 info pass for another year stamp

9/10/2015 Notice for I-751 interview 9/22/2015 Our gov is so efficient just gotta love em in charge of health care!!

Timeline

His granmother says Barry was born in Kenya. His wife, Michellle, refers to Kenya as her husband's homeland. He won't even release his college or law school transcripts or info from his term as head of the Harvard Law Review. He has spent heavily to lock these up rather than open them up; there's a reason, and it must not be good.

That he won't release any of his paper trail is an important issue, but it's just one of many. Concern about this doesn't preclude the other things that are troublesome about this man. Those who care can walk and chew gum at the same time.

The truth will out.