Heracles

Feminism to blame for girls gone wild

293 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Hands off my gooseberries!

(actually, they're more like small melons)

Good Lord - are you mucking about with fat-fingered iPhone explorations again ?

in other news.....

Apparently New South Wales is a hotbed of feminist activity, both pro and con. When will anyone (and how) throw down the proper reform legislation, to make 'female hooliganism' an offense, where if under 18 - THE PARENTS ARE THROWN into jail for a 30 day 're-education seminar' ?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Good Lord - are you mucking about with fat-fingered iPhone explorations again ?

I was merely explaining the contents of the crisper drawer in my fridge. I'm rather fond of those melons.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

I don't see you denying your homosexuality. I personally don't see anything inherently wrong with a woman fighting over a man fighting. Both are equally wrong. Your derision of women acting equally stupid as men is your own prejudice and hardly worthy of a thread. Nice job of trolling/baiting, you've managed to suck quite a few into your world of misogyny.

Gotta love it when old members create new screenames, talk ######, and then accuse others of trolling.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Threatened? Hardly. It's more a matter of being mystified by the ignorance of someone who can have such a weak grasp of human rights and equality. You know, two of the cornerstones that this nation was founded upon. You have the freedom and right to associate and enter into marriage with whomever you chose. That doesn't mollify your ignorance one bit.

Yawn.

as i was reading this thread and scrolling through it, ben was on my lap - when i got to that pic above, he reached out his hands at the monitor. :lol:

:rofl:

Edited by Booyah!

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Oh, that was an attempt at humor. I'm sorry, I mistook it for the obvious. Square pegs do afterall fit into a square hole.

I thought you liked wine. Anyway, I'll bring you a beer if you will shave the hair off of my back. :o

I-129F Sent : 2010-01-16
Visa Approved!!: 2010-04-20
Visa Received: 2010-04-28
POE Chicago: 2010-05-01
Married: 2010-06-30
AOS filed: 2011-01-25
AOS Approved: 2011-03-25

ROC Approved 06-2013

Citizen 09-14

I thought you liked wine. Anyway, I'll bring you a beer if you will shave the hair off of my back. :o

You know, there is a point we hit TMFI about each other...huh.gif

jest.gif

Post on Adjudicators's Field Manual re: AOS and Intent: My link
Wedding Date: 06/14/2009
POE at Pearson Airport - for a visit, did not intend to stay - 10/09/2009
Found VisaJourney and created an account - 10/19/2009

I-130 (approved as part of the CR-1 process):
Sent 10/01/2009
NOA1 10/07/2009
NOA2 02/10/2010

AOS:
NOA 05/14/2010
Interview - approved! 07/29/10 need to send in completed I-693 (doctor missed answering a couple of questions) - sent back same day
Green card received 08/20/10

ROC:
Sent 06/01/2012
Approved 02/27/2013

Green card received 05/08/2013

Timeline

jest.gif

I'm sorry. I'm still trying to get my square peg out of Sock Puppet's round hole (metaphorically speaking).

It's just the internet. Virtual pasties, melons, wine, beer and back hair and all. :)

ROC Approved 06-2013

Citizen 09-14

jest.gif

Well, he certainly wouldn't have been the first to make such a request, even in this thread. Furthermore, it has already been established that back hair is inappropriate as a fibre for spinning and knitting purposes. I mean, I'm all about natural fibres, but there are some things I just can't bring myself to work with as a knitter. I'd probably put back hair just behind Red Heart acrylic yarn in terms of feel in the hand whilst knitting.

Well, he certainly wouldn't have been the first to make such a request, even in this thread. Furthermore, it has already been established that back hair is inappropriate as a fibre for spinning and knitting purposes. I mean, I'm all about natural fibres, but there are some things I just can't bring myself to work with as a knitter. I'd probably put back hair just behind Red Heart acrylic yarn in terms of feel in the hand whilst knitting.

What about if he had used to have his back waxed regularly? As all of us Stepford wives know, continued hair waxing makes it finer and softer. If he has just now let it grow out, it may be of a fine, luxurious texture.

Sent 10/01/2009
NOA1 10/07/2009
NOA2 02/10/2010

AOS:
NOA 05/14/2010
Interview - approved! 07/29/10 need to send in completed I-693 (doctor missed answering a couple of questions) - sent back same day

ROC:
Sent 06/01/2012
Approved 02/27/2013

I'm sorry. I'm still trying to get my square peg out of Sock Puppet's round hole (metaphorically speaking).

It's just the internet. Virtual pasties, melons, wine, beer and back hair and all. smile.gif

Wow, hairy back, and latent homosexual musings. You're a winner good.gif

What about if he had used to have his back waxed regularly? As all of us Stepford wives know, continued hair waxing makes it finer and softer. If he has just now let it grow out, it may be of a fine, luxurious texture.

Perhaps Val. But a Stepford VJ Wife/Surrendered VJ Lady has standards, you know. I'd only knit with it if my designated VJ Boyfriend directed me to.

Timeline

Wow, hairy back, and latent homosexual musings. You're a winner good.gif

Holy ######! You're a man? :wow: I never would have guessed. I thought you were just a really angry lesbian. (Not that there is anything wrong with really angry lesbians). ;)

You can have the last word. I know it means a lot to you....

Edited by bjstults

ROC Approved 06-2013

Citizen 09-14

Perhaps Val. But a Stepford VJ Wife/Surrendered VJ Lady has standards, you know. I'd only knit with it if my designated VJ Boyfriend directed me to.

Did you notice there don't seem to be a lot of VJ men coming out of the woodwork wanting to be our virtual boyfriends? unsure.gif

Sent 10/01/2009
NOA1 10/07/2009
NOA2 02/10/2010

AOS:
NOA 05/14/2010

ROC:
Sent 06/01/2012
Approved 02/27/2013