Obama 2012

19-Year Old Sentenced To 18 Months In Jail For Killing A Puppy

35 posts in this topic

Yeah I think it's both. That's gotta be some form of narcisistic personality disorder, surely. Someone who inflicts pain on those weaker than themselves, who can't fight back and has no sense of empathy. Enough pride to boldly smile for a picture which he knows people are going to see. He and Fox News did each other a favour by doing so I'm sure.

Well this is all useless speculation for the hell of it but I'm gonna say it was environmental and not genetic. I understand that there are some people who are just "crazy" born into a good family anyways but to me it seems pretty much everything has a cause and effect. I'd think that he had parents who were substance abusers who thought he was worthless.

I totally agree. He needs to be sent to a mental health facility and his behaviour monitored for many years to come at the very least. I doubt this will happen sadly.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

No Paul, it really doesn't. Presumably this is just another of your 'joke' comments?

Not really a joke here.

You have completely removed an imbecile who feels the need to torture other creatures from this society.

It's one less piece of trash to deal with on a daily basis.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
However, is it really any kind of answer to suggest inflicting the same torture on him as he inflicted on the animal? I mean, really? Isn't the thought of doing something like that equally perverted and disgusting? Do you really want to live in a society that routinely tortures those found guilty of heinous crimes? I can say quite adamantly that I do not (not that I for one moment believe that the US justice system is heading down that particular path)

I am also at a loss as to why it's appropriate to suggest that gay people have forced sex with him as an apt punishment. That seems quite outrageous as well.

First, yes. He should have the same inflicted on him that he did to "the animal". I guarantee that if someone risked having done to them what they did to someone else then they would think more than twice before doing it. I would have no issue living in a society where it was "eye for an eye" because maybe people would start treating people like they wish to be treated and stop being #######.

As for your "gay people" suggestion, no-one specified "gay people" except you. Sodomy is not only a "gay person" thing so please stop trying to cause trouble.

Edited by Vanessa&Tony

First, yes. He should have the same inflicted on him that he did to "the animal". I guarantee that if someone risked having done to them what they did to someone else then they would think more than twice before doing it. I would have no issue living in a society where it was "eye for an eye" because maybe people would start treating people like they wish to be treated.

As for your "gay people" suggestion, no-one specified "gay people" except you. Sodomy is not only a "gay person" thing so please stop trying to cause trouble.

I can guarantee you that someone who has the types of disorders that lead to such behavious could not be influenced to not engage in these behaviours if they believed that they would have the same thing happen to them when/if caught doing so. I am sure you think eye for an eye makes for just punishment, but I can also be quite sure that you have never lived in, nor would not ever want to live in a society that meeted this out.

As for the 'gay people' thing. Tell me he's a man, right? So, if he is to be punished in some way by doing hard time with sodomites in society, that would mean a sexual act that he did not find agreeable, correct? That being said, his putting his ####### up a woman's ####### hole isn't really going to cut it, is it?

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Not really a joke here.

You have completely removed an imbecile who feels the need to torture other creatures from this society.

It's one less piece of trash to deal with on a daily basis.

Oh, so are you owning this comment then? Well, that makes a change. You may find it easy to label people as disposable trash, and you might think you would be doing society a service by such labeling and disposal, but the reality of what you are suggesting is not something that normal people would ever be comfortable with, for obvious reasons - although these reasons are presumably not that obvious to you?

Edited by Madame Cleo

Tell me this Paul, you remember that thread you posted yesterday, where the guy who was out of his head on mushrooms and all kinds of chemical ####### ripped out his friend's heart? Would the apt punishment for this person also be to have his heart ripped out? If so, who exactly should perform this service for society?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Oh, so are you owning this comment then? Well, that makes a change. You may find it easy to label people as disposable trash, and you might think you would be doing society a service by such labeling and disposal, but the reality of what you are suggesting is not something that normal people would ever be comfortable with, for obvious reasons - although these reasons are presumably not that obvious to you?

Most people are blind to reality when it comes to this sort of thing.

They'd rather sit back and pay for someone to take up space in a prison cell for horrendous crimes and "hope" that one day they can be rehabilitated, OR they somehow believe it's better to make them sit there for life and 'think about' what they did wrong.

I don't agree with the Chinese on a lot, but let's make it simple; You do horrendous crimes of murder or torture of another, then you get shot and your family is charged for the bullet.

Tell me this Paul, you remember that thread you posted yesterday, where the guy who was out of his head on mushrooms and all kinds of chemical ####### ripped out his friend's heart? Would the apt punishment for this person also be to have his heart ripped out? If so, who exactly should perform this service for society?

There's people out there willing to do such things. Hell, I'm sure there's individuals such as this guy who fight against themselves not to commit such acts against another because he doesn't want to go to jail or end up dead. Find those people who need to 'feed' that need to violence and destruction. ;)

Personally as stated above, I'd shoot the #######.

Edited by Paul and Vanessa

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Most people are blind to reality when it comes to this sort of thing.

They'd rather sit back and pay for someone to take up space in a prison cell for horrendous crimes and "hope" that one day they can be rehabilitated, OR they somehow believe it's better to make them sit there for life and 'think about' what they did wrong.

I don't agree with the Chinese on a lot, but let's make it simple; You do horrendous crimes of murder or torture of another, then you get shot and your family is charged for the bullet.

There's people out there willing to do such things. Hell, I'm sure there's individuals such as this guy who fight against themselves not to commit such acts against another because he doesn't want to go to jail or end up dead. Find those people who need to 'feed' that need to violence and destruction. ;)

Personally as stated above, I'd shoot the #######.

People who are willing to do such things should not be out in general society. As for China, it does kill a lot of criminals, but not nearly as many as would be required should your 'experiment' with justice be put into practice. You do know that, don't you?

The rest of how you think the criminal justice system is set up and operates is nonsense, no one thinks like you claim, and no one expects criminals to transform into nice people simply by being locked up.

I don't condone violence in general, never to helpless animals. But some of you dog owners need to shut your puppy. I can't take another night of barking dogs keeping me up. If you ain't gonna take care of your dog and keep it inside, don't get a dog.

N400 CITIZENSHIP STAGE

23-DEC-2016 -:- N400 form mailed to Dallas, TX Lockbox (USPS EXPRESS)

27-DEC-2016 -:- N400 form delivered/picked up by USCIS

01-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form fee check cashed by USCIS

04-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form received per NOA1

09-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form NOA1 notice date

14-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form NOA1 on hand through USPS

30-JAN-2017 -:- N400 fingerprint taken

01-FEB-2017 -:- N400 interview schedule process started

26-JUL-2017 -:- N400 interview date set (01SEP2017)

29-JUL-2017 -:- N400 interview letter on hand

01-SEP-2017 -:- N400 interview date - Interview passed

10-OCT-2017-:- N400 oath ceremony letter on hand (oath on 26OCT2017)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

I don't condone violence in general, never to helpless animals. But some of you dog owners need to shut your puppy. I can't take another night of barking dogs keeping me up. If you ain't gonna take care of your dog and keep it inside, don't get a dog.

I don't see the point of your post. Are you saying if the dog (in this case puppy) was barking incessantly you would understand the crime? What other point is there to post this? Dogs aren't the only animals out there that are a nuisance

REPORT them for a noise disturbance. This is why the "noise pollution" law is there (among other reasons of course). Dogs do not need to remain "inside", though my personal choice is to have them do so. How about all you cat owners chain your cats up or keep them locked inside rather than just letting them roam the neighbourhood?

This is about some loser deciding it's okay to stab and kick a defenceless puppy, not ranting about how bad one animal is compared to the other. Wasn't like he was attacked by a Rottweiler and acted in self-defence. This was a callous attack and I'm glad he got locked up but he needs harsher punishment.