Obama 2012

The Military Is About To Get More FABULOUS!!!

146 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline

Again, it's not about YOU. It's about those who have to serve with them and by their side. While a good majority don't care, there's still a lot of people who do care.

Laws like Don't Ask, Don't Tell don't have anything to do with how people feel about it. As I said, women and men are separate for good reason. They don't allow enlisted women to serve on subs for good reason.. it all falls into the same catagory.

Stop thinking about how YOU feel and think about the overall situation of how others might feel in a 24/7 environment who aren't comfortable with it...

do you serve in the armed forces?

205656_848198845714_16320940_41282447_7410167_n-1.jpg

Hell, even the black community cannot stand their struggle being connected to 'gay rights'

I did not know that the black community was being connected to gay rights. Now, HUMAN rights I understand.

You want a Venn diagram of this?

Post on Adjudicators's Field Manual re: AOS and Intent: My link
Wedding Date: 06/14/2009
POE at Pearson Airport - for a visit, did not intend to stay - 10/09/2009
Found VisaJourney and created an account - 10/19/2009

I-130 (approved as part of the CR-1 process):
Sent 10/01/2009
NOA1 10/07/2009
NOA2 02/10/2010

AOS:
NOA 05/14/2010
Interview - approved! 07/29/10 need to send in completed I-693 (doctor missed answering a couple of questions) - sent back same day
Green card received 08/20/10

ROC:
Sent 06/01/2012
Approved 02/27/2013

Green card received 05/08/2013

Being gay is a learned behaviour? A choice? I see...that is like saying everyone goes through a process of whether to chose to be heterosexual or gay. When did you make that choice Paul? On what did you base your decisions?

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Being gay is a learned behaviour? A choice? I see...that is like saying everyone goes through a process of whether to chose to be heterosexual or gay. When did you make that choice Paul? On what did you base your decisions?

Not "being gay"

The actions associated with sexual preferences.

do you serve in the armed forces?

Actually I don't and would have given anything to be able to so honestly, but was not possible. Hell, I'd give anything to do it today.

It's in my blood, be it family, two of my best friends who I was supposed to join with, etc.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Not "being gay"

The actions associated with sexual preferences.

Actually I don't and would have given anything to be able to so honestly, but was not possible. Hell, I'd give anything to do it today.

It's in my blood, be it family, two of my best friends who I was supposed to join with, etc.

Sexual preference? Explain the thought process. You woke up one day, and felt horny and you thought about it for a bit, trying to decide if it was girls or boys that made you feel the most horny and came to the conclusion that it was girls? Is that how it went for you?

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Timeline

Sexual preference? Explain the thought process. You woke up one day, and felt horny and you thought about it for a bit, trying to decide if it was girls or boys that made you feel the most horny and came to the conclusion that it was girls? Is that how it went for you?

Why do you like to argue about everything?

You play dumb or you play coy about things and it's ridiculous at times.

You know very damn well there's a difference between what you're attracted to and then acting on those attractions.

nfrsig.jpg

8/14/2010 - Touched!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline

I never understood why the 'don't ask-don't tell' thing even got off the ground for the Military. What I mean is ( most certainly in my job) , sexual orientation is just not a topic of conversation that comes up....( no pun, I'm serious). Like I am sat there in the ATC tower and someone is not going to ask me if I am gay only because they are not allowed to?.

It's a professional environment, they shouldn't be asking because a) it's none of their business and b) it's got nothing to do with what we/they are there to do. That's it.

I don't give a flying fat frog's azz about their orientation that way-as long as they do their job. Same in the Military.

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

Why do you like to argue about everything?

You play dumb or you play coy about things and it's ridiculous at times.

You know very damn well there's a difference between what you're attracted to and then acting on those attractions.

I know all kinds of things. What I am trying to find out is if you think that 'being gay' is simply a choice as apposed to something that is outside of your power to control. Can you answer that?

Timeline

I know all kinds of things. What I am trying to find out is if you think that 'being gay' is simply a choice as apposed to something that is outside of your power to control. Can you answer that?

Do you ever read an entire statement or just what you want to see?

I said the Behaviours associated with. The actions, etc.

You can be "gay" and you can be "straight" and not "act" on your sexuality.

nfrsig.jpg

8/14/2010 - Touched!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I think he's saying that the question of whether it's a choice is irrelevant, homeosexual acts/behavior should be suppressed and/or hidden (if you want to be treated like the rest of us, that is).

I think he's saying that the question of whether it's a choice is irrelevant, homeosexual acts/behavior should be suppressed and/or hidden (if you want to be treated like the rest of us, that is).

Ah, I get it. That seems fair and reasonable :hehe:

Do you ever read an entire statement or just what you want to see?

I said the Behaviours associated with. The actions, etc.

You can be "gay" and you can be "straight" and not "act" on your sexuality.

So no one should have any relationships at all whilst they are in the military, is that it?